It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how to contact or get abducted by aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Strange question but I have always been curious about this. A girl I know claims to be able to contact aliens but I am not sure how she does it as she mentioned it twice only and I never bothered to ask

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Regalius

I would imagine your friend is talking about astral projection. But that is just a guess. But if you really want to try and meet them go out in a field with a bunch of glow sticks and a newly fitted foil hat. Maybe find a field with a crop circle?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Is she talking about illegal aliens ?... Kidding .... Personally , I would be careful what you ask for Because there's no guarantee that space aliens are friendly .

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It is my understanding that aliens is kind of an advanced hobby. You should probably start with something less threatening like garden gnomes or tree fairies. Also, learn how to call your friends out on their bull# instead of just accepting every silly thing people tell you. You will literally be making the world a better place.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Get really drunk and walk around a city you'll def get probed. But no honestly, Lucid dream. It's the only way to connect to the other side. I have connected with the other side by lucid dreaming.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

deleted.

People are just too simple minded and ignorant of the reality and dire aspects of the abduction phenomenon.

edit on 27-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regalius
Strange question but I have always been curious about this. A girl I know claims to be able to contact aliens but I am not sure how she does it as she mentioned it twice only and I never bothered to ask

You do not want to contact "them".

The Cultists know what they really are and of course are passing them off as "space aliens" to be new age. See link below and you will understand what you are "contacting"

www.gaia.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is a refreshing break from politics

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
This is a refreshing break from politics

LOL !!!! So true !!!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Well of course you need to register and open an account, then you'll get a password.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

A world where everyone is an asshole. Fantastic.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Since I've been recently probed for what I hope to God is
the last time-- and with a bout of Stage 4 in my throat 8 yr
before that, I say bring it ON but make it FAST!
Praying for deliverance of some kind ever since maybe 9/11:
but I guess some of us haven't suffered long enough on this side.

Maybe if I split the bass rig up: and did PA with it for a few
gigs to boost a couple nephews' thrash band, I'll take a stray
nine in the sinus(es) from a dissatisfied drinkin' patron. woohoo
come get me crocksucker

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There is a universe famous book by the great mystic whom on earth is known by his ghost writers name of Douglas Adam's.
It tell's you everything you need to know about this subject.

You need a towel, there is no other way you can survive the hyperspace jump without your insides turning into your outsides, this is compensated for in some quirk of Galactic Hitchhiker quantum mechanic's by the towel actually taking the brunt of this reality adjustment, most usually put it under your head and after the jump the towel will somehow be under your feet.

Also you will need an electronic thumb as it is known, this device is produced by a corporation in the Sirius cluster and is an essential, due to the popularity of Galactic hitch hiking as attested to by the popularity of this guide book you may be able to find one mis-identified as a cigarette lighter in a second hand shop somewhere.

Best of luck and remember to avoid the Vogon's, they are not so much evil as callous and cruel, still best avoided at all costs.

Also pay respect to the mice, they are really manifestation's in our reality of humanoid people from another dimension whom are the one's really in charge oh and the answer you are looking for is 42 but only if you can remember what the question was.

sites.google.com...

Disclaimer this answer was made in all good humor and is not to be taken seriously, well not completely but then who really know's, hmm I'll have to ask the mice and see what they think.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Seriously and not joking I actually agree, some at least are more demonic in nature and there is a definite link between them, the occult and occult group's often including members in the highest positions of power on the global stage.

The Hebrew name for an angelic chariot is of course a Merkabah and of course the devil has a whole army of fallen angel's and perhaps at least a few merkabah they may use to deceive the world.

Also there are other link's, this time to psychic phenomena and many UFO occupant's claim the aliens are telepathic which suggests that like a demon can they speak into the mind's of there victim's, they also often induce severe terror in there victim's.

That said though I personally do not believe that God created only us in such a vast work as the universe really is, indeed this is born out by the very existence of the Angels and Demon's themselves and so it is possible that other entity's could also be visiting us, they of course would be just as much in dangers from these malign entity's pretending to be aliens (which they could also very well be but in league with the devil) as we are.

And it is worth baring out that some of these visiting entity's could have been snared by earth bound demon's and then used by them for there own purposes, of course that would mean possessed alien entity's.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well are there any good forms of higher contact that can bring higher knowledge into someone’s life?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i'm sure its dmt that lets her talk to these aliens. or she is unknowingly suffering from schizophrenia. could be she is just seeing how gullible you are.
edit on 27-8-2018 by cancerslug because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

It really depend's on what you mean by higher knowledge, the highest knowledge you can possess is understanding, first hand understanding that come's only from the self or if you like the higher self.

Second hand knowledge such as you learn and then understand only by someone else interpretation that is then filed as a kind of data such as for example what you are taught rather than what you LEARN is not quite the same thing but it is a step toward understanding as of course it forms' the raw material to feed the innate understanding that can only arise from within the self.

An alien can not grant you higher knowledge, all it could do is dazzle you with it's own understanding and give you a leg up on the path toward earning your own.

So why not go to the very source of all true knowledge and also all true understanding and by that I mean God.

Great wisdom is great sorrow is a saying from the bible.

Why God, his chalice, not the sacrament that is both bitter and sweet but it is god that bares that bitterness for us, is bitter but true though this bitterness probably arises out of ourselves and may give us a small taste of how bitter we really are?, it is not poisoned but we do tend to bring our own poison already within ourselves.

Other sources of knowledge may not be so true, they may come with the poison of lies to deceive and chain you.

So if you are genuinely seeking higher knowledge knock on the right door, be patient and you will receive but remember great wisdom come's with a price, if you understand and still do wrong you are then to be held even more accountable for your actions AND inaction's than those taken or not taken in ignorance.

There are also many KIND's of higher knowledge other than the mental knowledge.
Empathy
Morality
Love - not the lustful kind or even necessarily the emotional kind but the kind which arises out of the choice to love rather than to hate.

These are just a few of these other kind's of knowledge.

edit on 27-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You do not want to contact "them".

The Cultists know what they really are and of course are passing them off as "space aliens" to be new age. See link below and you will understand what you are "contacting"

www.gaia.com...

Can we please refrain from plugging Gaia, thanks.

Additionally, opinions are not facts.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Man, those demonic fallen angels sound a lot like us poor mundane humans. Perhaps they're not here to hurt and destroy us, but learn from us !

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join