It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator John McCain - dead at age 81 (1936-2018)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

www.snopes.com... you talking about his bomber pilot job or the forestall incident which he was incorrectly blamed for? other then crashing 3 rather expensive planes cant find too much on him being a " mass murderer"

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wish his family well and hope they are in a place where they can shut out the outside world whilst going through the grieving process. The loss of a loved one is something that requires no explanation as to the emotional rollercoaster it invariably brings.

As to his time in the military, he went through hell, something the vast majority of us can only reconcile against our own lives as being that of something we would wish upon no-one.

As to his time in US politics, I found him to be a warpig and more recently a cheerleader for the fake dossier lie. Those 2 alone told me all I needed to know about his political ideology and his preferences for which direction he wanted the US to head in.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Senator John McCain sold out our nation to ISIS in Syria.

Military service can only carry you so far.

He served a corrupt elite.
And I will not miss him, sorry but good riddance. IMHO, I never liked the guy and always looked at him as a repugnant cockroach traitor that became a war mop of slop!

Sorry ATS, this is just how I feel about him, sorry no quarter.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Regardless how he vexed him and of the shade President Trump threw on him, John McCain will be remembered by history as a legendary American hero.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

"Serial Mass Murderer" to be more specific.

He's right up there in the hall of mass murder fame right next to Bush, Obama, Hillary etc.

Bush was a Mass Murderer. He should be given the electric chair?
Obama the Clinton's are Serial Mass Murderers, to face firing squad?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My most sincere condolences to the McCain family. John is now with his brothers in arms. The ones that didn’t come home from the Hanoi Hilton or the USS Forrestal and the the ones that have passed before him.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Regardless how he vexed him and of the shade President Trump threw on him, John McCain will be remembered by history as a legendary American hero.

Yep, the same Establishment "History" that has people fawning over the likes of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton as if they arent the ultimate league scum of the earth of the modern age. Driven by the same newspapers that got Bush Sr. elected after Iran-Contra (running the coke into the inner cities then ramping up the domestic war on drugs penalties). Etc. Then I think it was last year Lady Gaga did that "1000 Points of Light" ceremony as her act at the Superbowl halftime show,with him there in his wheelchair, it was overtly in honor of him (and in effect his NWO Speech the term came from). Etc. They'll be sure that we Never Forget how super awesome McCain was, like how they DIDNT make sure we Never Forget 9/11 and how McCain partnered with Al Qaeda & ISIS to overthrow Libya & Syria. Etc.

edit on 25-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Did not care for his politics.

However, any death is sad, and I wish the best for his family.

Regardless of what I felt of his policies, the man was captured and tortured fo his country, and that is more than I have done.

I hope he did not suffer, and was at peace when he went.

He wasn't tortured he entertained his captives with dancing and serving tea while giving away security secrets for the pleasuew

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And Malebolgia welcomes another Hellspawn to his officer corps for hell's army.

Hopefully the Governor will appoint a non establishment conservative.
edit on 8/25/2018 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
guy was a warmongering, corrupt person

bye

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Good riddance to bad, warmongering, neocon, hypocritical, smarmy, two-faced, elitist, luciferian, traitorous Fu*king garbage. Put aside all of your staged appeals to emotion and common decency, perhaps you were sad when Pol Pot died as well. This person was a blight on humanity, being in the murderous military doesn't mean you aren't a piece of Sh!t.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Quite an enigma you just whipped up with that, considering he handed Obama the POTUS seat then served as his "whip" in the Senate.

I never thought that his whole run might have been a charade. But, dayumn, you deserve that star!!

Of course it was. Romney's, too, IMO.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I thought he was 81 ten years ago.

But as for my commentary on the man and his life...

F# you, John. I mean, rest in peace and all, but as a born-and-raised Arizonan I'm glad the reaper finally bested your power hungry, corrupt ass.

May God have mercy on you. I sure as hell wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
John McCain was a true American in every sense of the word, and very much like Barry Goldwater IMHO.

He was a patriot, a warrior, a decorated hero, and basically spent his entire life serving the people of the US.

Captain John McCain, United States Navy, winner of the Silver Star, 2 Bronze Stars, DFM among others, Senior United States Senator from the State of Arizona, thank you for your service and your personal sacrifice to your country

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

RIP Senator McCain

I did not appreciate John McCain's politics, but none of that matters anymore. To me, it is a time to mourn the loss of a fellow Citizen and a man who served his country with distinction. Both in the military and then in the Senate for the people of AZ

My heart goes out to his family and especially his daughter

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

He is Not a Senator Anymore.........

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Wasn't it just announced, like yesterday, that he was stopping cancer treatment? Weird. Were they trying to "prepare" is for this, or something? I don't think there is a treatment for that where once you stop it, you die the next day.

I think there is a lot that was hidden from us about the status of McCain's illness. Having a family member die from the exact same cancer, I would say that he most likely hasn't been coherent for months and all media statements were really being made by "spokespeople".

In fact, I was beginning to wonder if McCain had died sooner and they were delaying the announcement so that Arizona wouldn't have to hold a special election for his senate seat. I'm sure there will be many unhappy people if they try to stick his wife in his seat until 2020.

edit on 25-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I believe McCain was part of a group whose ideology is responsible for genocide in the middle east. I believe history will remember these actions as worse than those of Hitler.

But my savior told me to love my enemies and to forgive even those who crucified an innocent man due to their ignorance.

Our father is the only judge so I will wish nothing but peace for his soul and for those he left behind.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

It is pathetic to attack an American soldier and senator on the day of his death

No respect.

I believe McCain was part of a group whose ideology is responsible for genocide in the middle east. I believe history will remember these actions as worse than those of Hitler.

And I believe history will be harsher on the folks who cut off the heads of others, imprisons/oppresses women and wages war based on a form of religious zealotry

edit on 8/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join