It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bombshell report shows FBI corruption in handling of weiner laptop emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Please, if you will, explain. If not...

Whats there to explain?
Same members post delusional alt right crap every time Trump is in trouble.
Do you want me to make you a drawing of what I just wrote?
edit on 24-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Good point! This implies that even the Inspector General Michael Horowitz is corrupt. He didn't mention that less than 1% of Hillary's e-mails were scanned by the FBI. And, he declared in the latest IG report summary that there was NO POLITICAL BIAS behind the FBI's actions. Holy crap!

If it turns out that Jeff Sessions is NOT in Trump's corner, the President should fire all of them, and let the chips fall where they may. I could live with Mike Pence as President.

That is not the case.

In fact, if you read this article, much of the info is from IG horowitz's investigation.

I would recommend the actual IG report over the crazy BS from the ironically named "realclearinvestigations"

Sad that you keep citing their article which claims things without any support as if it is fact, just because they wrote it.

Here is the ACTUAL IG REPORT:

www.justice.gov...

Horowitz never siad there wasnt bias, he merely said he couldnt prove bias.

In addition, he also said that there quite possibly could have beenbias in strzoks decision to prioritize the russia investigation over the hillary one.

So he concluded there COULD have been bias? But despite an exhaustive investigation he failed find any evidence of bias?

THAT is what you are hanging your hat on?

Show me where in the report the IG says he thinks there was bias.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As always, I appreciate your input.

And as usual, I greatly disagree with you.

First, you act as if this article makes on claim, that they didnt go through all of the emails.

That is far from the only significant claim in this article.

I will later go through a list of all of the troubling things this article suggests the fbi may have don here.

But for this post, I will focus on what you are referencing, the fact that the article suggests only a very small number of these emails were gone through.

Here are the points I would like to make.

1. All email were intentionally looked at both before hillarys tenure and after it.

This was terrible on both accounts.

You ssay the emails before her tenure wouldnt have had classified emails. But this was during the time hillary was setting up her server, so these emails could have contained conversations about that setup, which would have been crucial to the investigation. But they were intentionally ignored.

The emails afterwards, as you admit, we ignored, and this was during the time she was deleting evidence.

Lets never forget this, Hillarys team deleted subpoenaed evidnce three weeks after it was requested. There excuse for this was they planned on deleting them for months. Yet the IT guy that deleted them, Paul Combetta, was asking people on reddit how to take off a "very VIP" name from emails chains. He didnt get the help he needed, and deleted all of the emails the next day.

This proves Hillarys team lied, because if they were just emails to be deleted anyways, why was combetta trying to edit6 them? Yet the FBI let that slide.

SO right off the bat, Strzok, who tried to set on the emails and hide them, intentionally leaves out perhaps the most significant emails to look at.

-continued below-

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It begs the question as to why James Comey had not been indicted for perjury.
This is not the first lie he has told under oath.

"A Higher loyalty" - year, right. He must be talking about the deep state who protect him

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Well, the scum of the DOJ and FBI involved in the scandal mentioned by the OP were all appointed by Obama of prior administrations.

Trump is cleaning the house now.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Trump is cleaning the house now.

its Muller who's doing all the cleaning
edit on 24-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No he didn't even say that. .
He said he found bias but he did not see that bias effected the integrity of their work.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Whats there to explain?

Please, if you would, show me exactly what you define as an alt right? What does that even mean, relatively speaking.
Are you saying that there is a general thought process regarding right and left?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Whats there to explain?

Please, if you would, show me exactly what you define as an alt right? What does that even mean, relatively speaking.
Are you saying that there is a general thought process regarding right and left?

Would it be easier for you if I write in Russian?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No he didn't even say that. .
He said he found bias but he did not see that bias effected the integrity of their work.

Moreover, as we describe in Chapter Nine, in assessing Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop in October 2016, these text messages led us to conclude that we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision was free from bias.

www.justice.gov...

So they found the texts very troubling, found that it showed strzok texts "implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects" and found that they were not satisfied with strzoks claims he didnt let his bias affect his behavior on the case with his decision to sit on the weiner emails and prioritize the trump russia case.

Yeah, all in the IG report.

It does not believe strzok acted without bias in burying the weiner laptop investigation, which would be him burying a cae to help hillary win the election.

But I mean, its not like the fbi is the national enquirer, so who cares, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Whats there to explain?

Would it be easier for you if I write in Russian?

And here I leave it. You are an absolute dickhead. Well done.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Whats there to explain?

rather than attack the messenger, perhaps you could discuss the OP and it's contents? Or is that over your head?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

2. Comey in his defense to reopen the hillary case publicly said he did so because they thought they may find the "golden emails".

This seems to be a reference to emails discussing setting up the server.

But instead of looking in the most relevant place those emails may be, the time frame right before she became SOS. instead they intentionally wrote the warrant to not be able to read those emeails.

Now how m,any times to investigators overlimit the amount of evidence they get to look at? The problem is almost always they want to see everything possible, and a judge reigns them in.

Even IG horowitz commented he thought the warrant was too narrowly tailored.

3. The same is true of the abdein remails, which the fbi had already found some classified material on. Howoritz says that the fbi may in fact of had probable cause to look at all of those emails as well, and yet they chose to not eve try.

And who wrote the warrant that was oddly narrowly tailored so only a fraction of the emails could be viewed.

Peter strzok, who horowitz was not confident acted without his bias.

4. Comey and people at the FBI were convinced that it would take them a long time to go thru the emails they had to.

Before the search warrant was issued, the Midyear team argued that the project was too vast to complete before the election. According to Comey’s recently published memoir, they insisted it would take "many weeks" and require the enlistment of "hundreds of FBI employees." And, they contended, not just anybody could read them: “It had to be done by people who knew the context,” and there was only a handful of investigators and analysts who could do the job.

“The team told me there was no chance the survey of the emails could be completed before the Nov. 8 election,” Comey recalled, which was right around the corner.

Ok so it was vast and would take a long time. Makes sense, seeing as how the FBI says to process foia requests they can only do 500 pages a month.

Now granted, you would expect a case like this to move faster, but still, to go through even around 40000 emails should take some time.

But then on Oct. 31, Lynch meets with comey and tells him he better finish up as fast as possible.

Lynch urged Comey to process the Weiner laptop “as fast as you can,” according to notes from a high-level department meeting on Oct. 31, 2016, which were obtained by the IG.

Now as you mention, strzok with moyer and one other person went through 3000 emails in 12 hours. ( Oh and funny you call out sperry saying moyer is a dem, but dont mention he shows she was one of the anti trump texters, texting F*** trump, hardly an unbiased person.)

That is ridiculous.

If the fbi argues it can only go through 500 pages a month for foia requests, how can one person go through 1000 emails in 12 hours?

-continued below-

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, the most obvious reason being that people are at work. Hard to jump on this as fast as the old, retired Right Wingers that can spend the majority of their day reading ATS and topping off their whiskey drunk.

You forgot toothless and racist and clutching our guns and bibles.

Focus.

As an aside, if I'm not too old, not retired but I'm topping off my whiskey drunk while at work, do I still sorta count?

Your bigotry always makes me smile.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Now as to your metadata claims.

You can call sperry a hack all you want, but the IG report does say what he is claiming.

Now I agree with you, we dont know how many of the emails had metadata missing.

ALthough its an anonymous source, sperry backs it up with this.

“All those communications weren’t ruled out because they were copies, they were just ruled out,” the federal investigator with direct knowledge of the case said. The official, who wished to remain anonymous, explained that hundreds of thousands of emails were simply overlooked. Instead of processing them all, investigators took just a sample of the batch and looked at those documents.

I suppose, given the IG's conclusion they were not ablie to conclude strzok acted without bias, it seems that we would need to reexamine the laptop and emails and see just how many were reviewed.

Oh, but the copy of the server was deleted, and it appears the warrant gave it back to weiner. Hopefully thats not the case and they can get it back.

ALso worth mentioning, given the IG's comments on strzok, are the texts he was sending while all of this was going on.

At the same time, they cut off communications with the New York field office. “We should essentially have no reason for contact with NYO going forward on this,” Strzok texted Page on Nov. 2.

Yep, he didnt need to contact the office that had to go over his head anymore because he sat on these emails. I mean, he wouldnt want a non bias person who had seen the amount of the emails see what they were doing.

Moving on.

Strzok followed up with another text that same day, which seemed to echo earlier texts about what they viewed as their patriotic duty to stop Trump and support Clinton.

“Your country needs you now,” he said in an apparent attempt to buck up Page, who was “very angry" they were having to reopen the Clinton case. “We are going to have to be very wise about all of this.”

“We’re going to make sure the right thing is done,” he added. “It’s gonna be ok.”

Responded Page: “I have complete confidence in the [Midyear] team.”

“Our team,” Strzok texted back. “I’m telling you to take comfort in that.” Later, he reminded Page that any conversations she had with McCabe “would be covered under atty [attorney-client] privilege."

Yep, it was strzok and pages team, wasnt it?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Trump needs to dismantle fib and replace it . Fire the department heads at justice department and start from scratch he has every right the Doj falls under the executive branch they have to many lackeys of obama infesting the doj.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Again, I enjoy the discussion we are having as always.

But I do want to point out that you only mentioned one area of possible corruption this article discussed.

So I thought I would point out all of the ones I see.

1. Even though new classified material was found, the FBI did not refer the matter to U.S. intelligence agencies to determine if national security had been compromised, as required under a federally mandated “damage assessment” directive.

2. Strzok and the FBI set on the weiner story for over a month (which the IG said they could not rule out bias). This is the FBI seeking to bury a storyto help hillary win an election, which given everyone interest in a magazine potentially burying a story to help trump; is an enormous scandal.

This fact alone is a bombshell that should be frint page news all over the country if the trump stormy daniels thing is an incdication.

3. The search warrant, written by strzok and moyer, intentionally kept the fbi from viewing some of the hillary emails from the most crucial times, further showing a pattern of trying to keeop things covered for hillary.

4. Exoneration letters were drawn up for hillary again before the emails here had been gone through.

5. Abedin and weiner were never charged with having classified material on this computer illegally, and were never interviewed about it by the FBI, despite comey telling congress the investigation into them was completed.

6. The democratic talking point that comey cost hillary the election by reopening the investigation is now shown to be totally backwards. Comay and the fbi tried their hardest to hide this evidnce from the public and congress to help hillary win the election, and comey was forced to come forward because an FBI agent was so worried they were burying the info that he went over comeys head, and comey was worried their supression of evidence would leak to the public.

7. depsite comey and the fbi initially thinking it would take months to carefully go over the evidence, after lynch told them to get it done as fast a possible, they got it done incredibly fast.

Showing they were more concerned with exonerating hillary before the election than taking there tim and working properly.

8. Strzok against fbi policy wrote the warrant on a home computer.

9. FBI employees were texting that theyknew that even if they found classified emails, no one would try to prosecute hillary

10. only around 3000 of the over 650,000 emails were looked at personally by agents.

11. the copies of the server were ordered destroyed by the fbi, and the fbi may have given the laptop back to weiner.

12. Strzok hasd contempt for the congress people who had oversight, texting F them

13. The FBI never examined the material on weiners laptop to see if gthe classified material was hacked. It has never discovered how the material illegally ended up on weiners laptop, and never even interviewed him to ask about it.

That is just a few

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I should have said that. Not just incompetence. Because I was certainly thinking not just incompetence.

I've mostly stayed out of this conversation, but it's getting to the point where the bias, in the Bureau and DOJ is only slightly less than blindingly obvious.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Trump doesn't need to.

Congress needs to, with the help of the President.

This, to be fixed properly, needs to be bi-partisan, as much as it possibly can be. Or it won't be fixed, it'll be buried.

One party fixes aren't fixes, they're at best, bandages over festering wounds. The FBI, since J. Edgar Hoover, has been a festering wound.

Lance it. Clean it. Heal it. It has to be bi-partisan.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: vinifalou

But... But... The Russians!

This is the most fetched lie ever told to the American public.

Puts 911 and JFK death on 2nd and 3rd place.

I dont care if you hate trump and are a hillary supporter, every single american should be outraged by this report and the corrupt bias behavior of the fbi, and demand accountability.

I am, and have been the whole time, outraged by all of this! If a regular citizen would have had one unsecure national security secret (even by accident) we would already be in prison for life. What makes me really, really sick though is when someone here on ATS just last night (on another thread) happened to mention "statute of limitations"...that made me sick to think that they could say "time has run out and now we can't do anything about Hillary!" - all the while so many people have tried to keep some focus on the real issue since it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join