It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bombshell report shows FBI corruption in handling of weiner laptop emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Grambler

I sincerely hope Trump is secretly working with someone to take her down.

I wouldn't vote for him in 2020 if Hillary is still on the loose by then, with all this damming evidence against her, the DOJ should be all over it.

If it's really a 78D chess then he's tying all the lose parts together so there is no possibility for her to escape the military court she's gonna face.

The big issue is that the fbi is corrupt, and seeking to influence elections and destroy politicians they do not like.

That has the potentila to destory our country more than anything trump or hillary or putin could do.

I really believe this is why Trump hasn't done anything yet. He needs to restore the integrity of the FBI/DOJ before announcing that to the public.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am shocked that with all of the people that dislike trump on Ats that (rightfully) are concerned with rather he had groups illegally help his campaign by burying sex stories to help him win the election havent commented on this story, where is seems quite possible the FBI itself buried a story and evidence of a possible crime to help hillary win the election.

Surely the FBI doing this is a far bigger story than the national enquirer doing it?

Look, you dont even have to believe that the FBI definitely did this.

But there is certainly enough evidence available that this definitely could have been the case.

So surely every single person would want an investigation with at least the veracity of the one into trumps payments to stormy Daniels into this.

And given that, and the fact that congress and the media have known this; dont you find some of their attacks on anyone who even suggest investigating this potential wrong doing by the fbi as hurting america rather suspicious?

I think we should all agree, its time for a special counsel to investigate all of this corruption in the fbi.

We cant trust the fbi to investigate themselves.
edit on 24-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This is absolutely staggering. I would like to say I am surprised, but this is just another in a long line of lies by comey and the fbi and coverups for Hillary. Comey lied about reviewing the emails on weiners laptop, they did not let people know that many of the emails did in fact include highly sensitive classified info, the fbi failed to do as policy dictates and share that info with other agencies to make sure national security was not compromised.

Frankly, I'm surprised your surprised!

From your source:

Comey later admitted in his memoir “A Higher Loyalty,” that political calculations shaped his decisions during this period. But, he wrote, they were calibrated to help Clinton: “Assuming, as nearly everyone did, that Hillary Clinton would be elected president of the United States in less than two weeks, what would happen to the FBI, the Justice Department or her own presidency if it later was revealed, after the fact, that she still was the subject of an FBI investigation?”

He's admitted he was trying to help Clinton.

The corruption at the Deep State level of US governance is broad and ..........deep. And in fact.....its kinda scary! To know that the FBI, the NSA, the CIA are all in cahoots with the Democrats and their allies like the Bush family on the Republican side of the aisle is truly chilling. And if you don't think its dangerous...........just ask a Kennedy!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Anybody else gets the impression we are watching two chessmasters at play ?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

BUt sadly, so many people are ignorant of it, or they dont care at all.

Look I totally get people being skeptical and wanting more proof before believing there is massive corruption in the intel agencies.

But the amount of people that fight against even having a thorough investigation, or that say you are hurting america or are an idot fror bringing up this evidneces of abuses is astounding.

And then there are the people that dont care in the least bit if these agencies are corrupt, as long as they are targeting people they dont like.

How can we have any trust in any invetsigation done by these people when we see evidence of corruption such as this?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Perhaps Strozk has that "F You" attitude because he knows his mandate has come down from on high (Pres Obama). He knows he and his team are covered because the President is the one who ordered what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I am shocked that with all of the people that dislike trump on Ats that (rightfully) are concerned with rather he had groups illegally help his campaign by burying sex stories to help him win the election havent commented on this story, where is seems quite possible the FBI itself buried a story and evidence of a possible crime to help hillary win the election.

Surely the FBI doing this is a far bigger story than the national enquirer doing it?

Look, you dont even have to believe that the FBI definitely did this.

But there is certainly enough evidence available that this definitely could have been the case.

So surely every single person would want an investigation with at least the veracity of the one into trumps payments to stormy Daniels into this.

And given that, and the fact that congress and the media have known this; dont you find some of their attacks on anyone who even suggest investigating this potential wrong doing by the fbi as hurting america rather suspicious?

I think we should all agree, its time for a special counsel to investigate all of this corruption in the fbi.

We cant trust the fbi to investigate themselves.

Well, we can only hope that Huber and Sessions are actually doing an investigation into this, in private. Isnt the IG Report on this supposed to drop soon? I read somewhere that it is over 500 pages long.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And STILL the Awani boys sail, Conspiratorial Indigestion...Anyway.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Perhaps Strozk has that "F You" attitude because he knows his mandate has come down from on high (Pres Obama). He knows he and his team are covered because the President is the one who ordered what they are doing.

Well as the article shows, lynch was directly involved trying to suppress these emails, and encouraging them to hurry up and go through them as fast as possible once the public was aware of them.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Also, keep in mind, when freedom of information act requests are given to the fbi, it takes years to get info because they say they can only go through a very small amount of emails every day.

But in this case, they were able to go thru almost 700,000 emails in three days.

The brazen lying and corruption of these people is impressive if not scary.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The ONLY logical reason that I can think of for the light Awan sentence is that he has flipped and is now a cooperating witness. How else can they decide to not throw the book at him besides corruption? What about Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

link   

a reply to: TonyS

BUt sadly, so many people are ignorant of it, or they dont care at all.

Look I totally get people being skeptical and wanting more proof before believing there is massive corruption in the intel agencies.

But the amount of people that fight against even having a thorough investigation, or that say you are hurting america or are an idot fror bringing up this evidneces of abuses is astounding.

And then there are the people that dont care in the least bit if these agencies are corrupt, as long as they are targeting people they dont like.

How can we have any trust in any invetsigation done by these people when we see evidence of corruption such as this?

The sheer number of people who refuse to see the evidences IS truly astounding. I'd guess that its the same people who regularly watch MSNBC. Mostly, apparently from an article I read at the NYT, they are leftist Democrat women on the East and West Coasts who loved Hilary and hate Trump, (and men in general). BTW, the NYT article said these are the same people who went into therapy after the 2016 election; they truly believe the election was "stolen" and they view MSNBC as sort of a therapy tool.

In short........they're idiots with the world view of a pecan. And so are the ones who honestly don't care as long as the Agencies are targeting people/institutions they don't like! Remember the IRS investigations under Obama?

And no..........YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY of the investigations conducted by these Agencies. I saw an analyst on CNBC (business channel, not political) who actually said that the level and depth of corruption at the FBI is so horrendous that the Agency should be closed, i.e., shuttered. And the "Justice" Department? OMG, who honestly do they really work for?

Its an awful situation................keep your head down and your mouth shut and be very careful what you publicly post, especially if you have young kids...........they really like young kids!

link   

Also, keep in mind, when freedom of information act requests are given to the fbi, it takes years to get info because they say they can only go through a very small amount of emails every day.

But in this case, they were able to go thru almost 700,000 emails in three days.

The brazen lying and corruption of these people is impressive if not scary.

They never thought she would lose.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

If Jeff Sessions has been working on draining the swamp, he'd better start indicting people soon!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Jeff Sessions has been working on draining the swamp, he'd better start indicting people soon!

I dont trust sessions at all, but maybe I will be proven wrong.

The truth is, trump probably committed financial crimes at some point in his life.

The deep state is hoping to bring him down before he can come up with the means to have a real investigation into their corruption.

And so the race is on.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So, then another lie: the FBI never allows political considerations to weigh in on decisions.

I mean, we all smelled the ripe horsecrap as it rolled out his mouth and new it was a lie. Nonetheless...he still perjured himself to congress.

That has to be AT LEAST as bad as paying off hookers.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There's a very obvious reason the left-wing ATS members haven't jumped on this thread. And if they do (as we see on page 1, this is to be considered "lies" or "fake news") it will be pure deflection. But I think we'll see an absence of them, rather than comments debating the information provided.

Sessions, as I said yesterday in some thread, is the invisible man. He's got to be doing something, I just have no idea what. Hopefully it's productive and relevant to the major issues we currently have with the Justice Department.

The great thing is that Trump will make it through this garbage & hypocrisy the MSM / left-wing is throwing at him with the Russian collusion investigation that has gone out-of-scope into the realm of wherever they currently are, which will be redirected once their current attempt at impeachment falls on its face.

Truly disturbing, yet I'm not surprised. Expect it to get worse before it gets better.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

So, then another lie: the FBI never allows political considerations to weigh in on decisions.

I mean, we all smelled the ripe horsecrap as it rolled out his mouth and new it was a lie. Nonetheless...he still perjured himself to congress.

That has to be AT LEAST as bad as paying off hookers.

Oh I would say it worse by a magnitude of a hundred.

Because if the investigators themselves are crooked, how can we trust any of there investigations into hooker payments?

"who watches the watchmen?"

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Jonjonj

The ONLY logical reason that I can think of for the light Awan sentence is that he has flipped and is now a cooperating witness. How else can they decide to not throw the book at him besides corruption? What about Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

I would honestly believe that but...who seriously needs them but the DNC? OH...WAIT!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Good point! This implies that even the Inspector General Michael Horowitz is corrupt. He didn't mention that less than 1% of Hillary's e-mails were scanned by the FBI. And, he declared in the latest IG report summary that there was NO POLITICAL BIAS behind the FBI's actions. Holy crap!

If it turns out that Jeff Sessions is NOT in Trump's corner, the President should fire all of them, and let the chips fall where they may. I could live with Mike Pence as President.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join