It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bombshell report shows FBI corruption in handling of weiner laptop emails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly what I thought happened.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would like to say this is 2018 it's about time to get off of hillerys nuts.look at orange idiot all his friends are turning against him.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420
I would like to say this is 2018 it's about time to get off of hillerys nuts.look at orange idiot all his friends are turning against him.

But we can drain the swamp easier with DJT at the helm than HRC, end of story.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob420

Yes we know.

This is basically the only response on the substance of the op.

Willing to overlook all the corruption of the fbi in helping Clinton cause trump banged a prom star and may have paid her incorrectly

The utter lack of response of any of the facts in this op show how little many of the people screaming about trumps possible crimes really care about ending corruption

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420

Hillary wasn't the one with the nuts. That was Michelle.

And they say Trump supporters are the bots.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: introvert

Yes yes, we know, fake news.

Only the report cites actual agents names attached to it, and includes emails and documents that can be readily seen.

Now I agree with you, we should get the other side of the story as well.

But some people never wanted an investigation into the investigators in the first place, and this point it is looking really bad for them.

I am replying here before reading the rest of the thread, simply because I can't stop myself.

I raised a liberal. I have no clue how. But, there is one very large aspect to her personality. She, will NEVER admit if she is wrong. About anything. She will change the subject, distract you any way she can, and when you center the subject back to the matter at hand, she will again avoid even discussing it. We caught her IN HER CAR, SKIPPING SCHOOL, and IN HER CAR, WHILE SITTING AT A GAS STATION, DURING SCHOOL HOURS, she still would not admit that she was wrong, OR had done anything wrong, she just wanted to ignore it like it never happened. "Let's just move on.."

That's what we are dealing with. Facts, don't matter. The only thing that matters is the agenda. Period. Right or wrong makes no difference to them.

The ONLY wrong they will latch onto, is when it's on the other side, making comparisons to the obvious double standard goes no where, again, they refuse to admit they are wrong. I have no clue how we will handle this in the future.

Fred..

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler>>> The NYPD was sickened by what they found but the FBI swooped in and silenced them.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Grambler>>> The NYPD was sickened by what they found but the FBI swooped in and silenced them.

Well according to this article at least one person in the fbi ny office was so concerned that Strzok was trying to bury thise evidence that he went over his head after a month.

I dont inderstand, given the there seemed to be a great reason to look at hillary and humas emails, seeing as how both had been found to contain classified info, and seeing as how weiner was being investigated for crimes involving under agers though electronic messages,

why wouldnt the fbi look at every single one of these emails?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

All of this will come out in the inspector General's next big report. Unfortunately that is now not supposed to be until early 2019, according to Sarah Carter.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Update Addendum:

Here is the FBI Agent who found Hillary's E-mails and blew the whistle on Comey/McCabe/Strzok attempting to HIDE most of them. His name is JOHN ROBERTSON.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join