It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess it's time for some of the Charlottesville Supremacists to pay the piper.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
for those who might be interested.

yesterday I ran across an article announcing the sentencing of Richard Preston, the KKK member that shot the gun towards a crowd of people was sentenced to 8 years in prison with 4 of them suspended.

www.baltimoresun.com...

then today there is the sentencing of two who were convicted of beating the man in the parking garage.

Jacob Goodwin was sentenced to 10 years in prison with two years suspended along with five years probation after his release.

Alex Ramos was sentenced to 6 years in prison.

www.whsv.com...

by the way, Deandre Harris, the man the two, along with some friends, beat up was found not guilty of assault and battery (misdemeaner).

wonder if trump will pardon them....

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Lol... you get more time if you get caught with a personal use amount of coc aine.
edit on 23-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
wouldn't know, just like I have no idea just how long it is before they will be eligible for parole.
but, I like to follow the stories through to the end..

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Would that be SJWFRONT Supremacists, STORMFRONT Supremacists, or both?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

actually one of the anti facist crowd was sentenced recently...

www.newsweek.com...

the flame thrower was sentenced close to one year in jail with all but 20 days suspended....

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You do realize that the vast majority of KKK members vote Democrat?

Used to be all of them since the KKK was financed and grown by the Democratic party, but some have swung right lately because of the open borders thing the left has done lately.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm not gonna debate with you which party held which political position in the past. I will just point out to you that you are gonna have a hard time convincing people that a rally called "Unite the Right" that had a mob of people marching with tikki torches and shouting "Jews will not Replace US" and attended by well known KKK members and white separatists was put together by a bunch of left leaning democrats!! I mean, wouldn't it have been called "Unite the Left" if that was the case???

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I'm not gonna debate with you which party held which political position in the past. I will just point out to you that you are gonna have a hard time convincing people that a rally called "Unite the Right" that had a mob of people marching with tikki torches and shouting "Jews will not Replace US" and attended by well known KKK members and white separatists was put together by a bunch of left leaning democrats!! I mean, wouldn't it have been called "Unite the Left" if that was the case???

You don't have to debate with me about the past because of Senator Byrd, a KKK Grand Dragon.

The left is all about identity politics, as proven by the white supremacy marches that are being put together by an Obama-supporting activist.

The right doesn't give a damn about skin color and hasn't since we freed the slaves in the first place from... Democrats.

I understand that you don't understand that... some far-left ideologists painting their opponents the wrong way... for profit.

Kinda over your head, like left-wing activists being hired to go to Trump rallies to incite violence.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

lol uh huh

show your work please

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Priors play a part in incarceration time, Fwiw.

Dude is an idiot and I'm glad he got nailed for his uncouth behavior.

Do the crime, do the time.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If the facts matter to anyone this footage happened just before the fight in the parking garage. DeAndre Harris and his friends had followed the AltRight on Market street taunting them the entire way. Then they decided to assault a few people including sucker punching an old man.

Here Harris smacks a man with a heavy flashlight on the head resulting in a large goose egg. This happened during a struggle for a flag one of Harris' gang was trying to steal.

This event drew some of the worst people from both sides.

The shot fired was in response to some A-hole using a spray can as an impromptu flame thrower. It wasn't poor aim, it was a warning shot.

The last odd thing was 4th street was supposed to be closed to traffic by police. How did James Woods manage to drive his car down it resulting in the death of Heather Heyer?

Overall, Charlottesville police and city officials set up a situation where both sides would be forced together and they made sure it was inevitable both coming in and leaving.

They rightfully bear the blame for everything that followed.

edit on 24-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Preston, the KKK member that shot the gun towards a crowd of people was sentenced to 8 years in prison with 4 of them suspended. 

Why suspend 4 of those yrs, he shot into a freaking crowd, eight years is too small IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The left is all about identity politics, as proven by the white supremacy marches that are being put together by an Obama-supporting activist. 
The right doesn't give a damn about skin color and hasn't since we freed the slaves in the first place from... Democrats. 

Alt- ernative facts with the exception of the dead old Dixiecrat where you get all that facts from?? Q Anon..hehahahaa

edit on 24-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

So much for so-called white privilege ...right.

Deandre Harris walked free even with video evidence of him bashing a old guys skull.

Flamethrower guy gets one year and the guy that fired a warning shot at him for it got 8 years.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um...

Just for the record, and to counter this propagandist waffle, there is no equivalency to be drawn between the white supremacists, and those who oppose them. One group is supremacist, the other opposes all forms of supremacy, and to suggest otherwise is disingenuous in the extreme, and can only be an effort to dirty the already muddy waters surrounding the issue at hand.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I wonder when they will start arresting some of the aggressive Antifa members that show up to protests with hammers.

None of this violence at protesting is any good

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Alt- ernative facts with the exception of the dead old Dixiecrat where you get all that facts from?? Q Anon..hehahahaa

Well who needs facts when the truth isn't the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Lumenari

lol uh huh

show your work please

My uncle was sgt at arms in the cossacks. They vote deemocrat

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Acting like a nazi to fight nazis makes you a nazi.

Violencr drags your viewpoint into the mud.

There is equivalency. You dont fight words with flame throwers then get to claim a moral high ground.

(post by mikell removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join