It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSI-balls, my how to guide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I finnaly made one visable last night thats why I am so happy. But to help people out with this task I am tring my best to make a guide.

This guide is to make one in your hands

step 1: Relax-meditate, rest, ground and center, just calm yourself down

step 2: Choose were you want to make your PSI ball

(not nessary) step 3: If you want try to get energy from a sorce. Personaly I like to try to get energy from what I consider my element, life. Yes I know its not a real element put I picture it as energy so it works for me. Some people I have heard use planets, stars, other elements (wind, water, fire, earth), what ever you want. This step is just so you dont get tired as easly.

step 4: Imagine that what ever energy you are using is going around your arms to your hands spiraling.

step 5: Now have that energy go from your fingertips and wrist to a ball inbetween your hands.

Now try and figure out if you are feeling anything at all. I feel push and pulls.

Now this is how I made it visable, dont expect it to work right away.

step 1: now that you have your PSI ball imagine it filling like a ballon and expanding.

step 2: now imagine it crushing in on itself, not dissapearing just making it self denser as it gets smaller. As it gets smaller imagine it appering.

Hopefully this will help someone. This is how I did it, my last and most important bit of advice is be passive and dont be dumb. By be passive dont get mad if you dont get it the first time and dont be dumb is if your chest starts hurting, or you get light headed, or even tired, stop!!!! The last thing I want is someone getting hurt.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Nice

How long did it take you to make your first psi ball? I wanted to practice but I don't have enough personal time in the day to do it.
After your first psi-ball how long did it take you to make a visible one?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My first controled visable Psi ball was the day before i posted this and I started when I made my account, but I didnt practice much

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
excellent progress, but remember If a blind man is leading a blind man, they will both fall into the pit.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Whoa man this is great I thank you alot and much congrats

If you can tell us a compleate way on how to do it , it would be much thanks like

How do You meditate

How do you think u gatherd the powers? stuff like that

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ive tried to do make one but its just too hard
I kinda made one a couple of days ago but it was like a tiny pin prick ball that could just of been my brain (it was about 2am)

Oh and that blind man thing isnt supposed to be a joke is it? Cos its funny....

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You know, it's actually weird I've stumbled upon this thread. abotu a month ago. I was told by a voice to sit and meditate. This was my first time. As I did, I closed my eyes, and there were many clouds. and the voice was telling me push the clouds off to the side, as I did, each time, the clouds kept coming back. but behind them there was a ball. kindof like a greyish sphere, just floating there. and for about thirty seconds I had the clouds pushed aside, and there was just this ball sitting there in space I guess so to say. THen all the clouds came back. and the voice said. ok, your lessons done for the day. any comments anyone?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Great post surburan, one thing you spelled about wrong, but I spell things wrong all the time.

Now on to questions,

Stalker to anwer your question on how I meditate, I am not a good meditator I just calm my brain down so I can think.

I learned this from, all my things with hypnosis (u2u me I will help anyone here and clear up the myths) because to even get into hypnosis good point, the kind the stage hypnotists use. You almost go into SP. But it takes for ever, so I just to calm myself down, take slow deep breaths into your nose out your mouth

Breath in your nose for 5 seconds

hold for 3

breath out for 5

If you cant hold it for this long dont worry just dont hurt yourself or fall asleep (i did this in my math clase once, and I pulled a all nighter the night before
)

And the gathering power is just imagining it, like any kind of energy going into you some like planets, just pretending that a beam from the moon is coming down on the spot of my psi ball, worked for me once. Acutaly basicly what all psi is were just playing pretend, but we get results some times.

Also dont feel discuraged if it isn't visable mine were not for a while and its still a random thing, if you get it and think you dont have results look even deeper and you might find something.

top topics

join