It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican press ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Is it only Fox that supports your president ? I notice most of the popular online News favors Hating and scorn about the republican side and your Presidents draining work. I enjoy supportive commentary and positive slant. I sometime even watched Alex J news for a chuckle. I give up on the BBC as they are just biased against DT and sadly Israel, Sky a little less so but still leaning very left , CNN, ABC, CBC all scorning and hating and Left.
Any suggestions for an honest online news ? Al J is to anti - Israel RT is stirring every pot in a true Russian way ,, AJ was shut down.
This link below is just a DT link. NBC ?
www.youtube.com...

Peace all..

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Fox will give you their slant, which can be pro Trump, but it will still be a lot like Alex Jones, much like the other news outlets will be like Alex Jones evil twin, from the left side of town.

while I was at Ft. Bragg the other day, waiting on a pass to get in, they had www.oann.com... playing, and it seemed like a much less opinionated version of news. I have been giving it a try here and there. It's a conservative outlet, but doesn't seem to be like Fox or CNN.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well some of fox is pro trump, some isnt.

I know I will probably get flak for this, and on the whole I am extremely critical of the mainstream media in the entirety.

But I think we often make the mistake of lumping all msm people together. Or at least by network or cource.

The truth is, although there control of what can be said about the big issues from the corporations that own the news networks or papers, individuals within them can still be remarkably different.

So lets take fox news.

Hannity is about as much of a trump shill as you can get. He will never, ever say things critical of trump in a serious fashion. Now sometimes, he still gets things right (in my pinion), but I dont like watching him.

Now compare that to Shep smith, who hates trump with a passion, and almost never says anything good about him. And there are all sorts of anchors in between on fox.

Now look at CNN. I dongt know them as well, and think there is less diversity because they all seem to disapprove of trump overall, however, there are still diifernces. Some of their anchors seem more reasonable, like maybe Jake tapper, than someone like don lemon.

And even don lemon says things I agree with on occasion.

So it is a mixed bag.

But overall, I feel that msm is dying, and is becoming less about journlism, and more about punditry; and I feel alternative news based online will eventually make it obsolete.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's all biased, actually like a good cop bad cop situation.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I do some day trading and used to use BBC for ideas, but honestly, they have become the toilet bowl of financial trading news. If ya find anything decent let us know.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Of the top of my head. These are all right wing publications or outlets to hear pro-Trump propaganda. There are more than this though.
Fox News
Sinclair Broadcasting
Breitbart
Drudge Report
National Review
The right wing AM talk show circuit
Infowars
Daily Mail
RT (naturally)
edit on 21-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Also the New York Post, which I admit is a guilty pleasure, I love the smartassery and sports section, and The Washington Times.

edit on 21-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yea. I was pretty sure I was forgetting a few key ones.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Fox news (not commentators) is by far the best and least biased. Still not great though.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hmmm, I prefer the takes of

Power Line
HotAir
PJ Media

I like to contrast them against the more mainstream national press on all nets. I also usually survey MSN online.

Drudge has a good survey of aggregate links from various places.

I don't usually pay a lot of attention to the whole love/hate Trump circus as far as who does or doesn't. I figure that one out from here.

**EDIT**

I also like to follow Legal Insurrection for the tougher court cases and legal things.
edit on 21-8-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

join