It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Compound Destroyed. . . . . What Are They Hiding

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

This just doesn't make sense.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Incredibly disturbing story in every way

The crimes alleged to have been committed alone are disgusting (possible starvation, death of a child, forcing children to become shooters)

But when the high level crashes nnections are shown, and how prominent democrats like sarsour are buddies with this family

And how the judge basically let these men out with no money needed paid for bail

And now parts of the crime scene being bulldozed, it is incredibly worrying and truly a conspiracy worth discussing on ats.

I agree with a poster on the last page that my initial thoughts are that this was possibly connected to us intel to either facilitate an attack or to stop at the last minute as they often do so they can take credit

It could also be that this guys dad, the imam in New York that was accused of doing the wtc bombing, is perhaps an intel agency asset, and so they are protecting his son

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree with your questioning this entire affair. None of it has played out in a manner I would consider "normal." Plowing it under so soon, has to be to keep nosey folks from poking around, but why, if theres no evidence left to tamper with?

I cant shake the notion of assets mentioned above, but wouldnt they be somewhat funded? They had no food or water, yet they had money for guns and practice ammo?

Surely they had to have cleaning tools for their weapons...where did they acquire that gear, really want to know.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Tagging this for future reading.

Didn't realize everything going on with this particular case, certainly warrants further reading, if the Sherriff preformed the bust and the Feds are doing the bulldozing hopefully he speaks out.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have feeling these guys out on bail are going to magically vanish..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

How dare you trample on their rights!

They are people and have rights!

IM SO HAPPY THEY ARE FREE!!! VIOLATED RIGHTS AND REEEEEEEEE

Seriously wtf. There isn't really any searchable news on this, and a jihadist training compound is something that should be freaking news.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

TFTP has an article on it..

A report from NBC news showed the before and after photos of the compound after it was ransacked by federal agents. Adding to the mystery behind the destruction, the only thing that appeared to be removed from the property was the RV. Authorities left behind bullets, personal belongings, and other items—all of which could’ve contained evidence. Now, however, it is destroyed and tainted. On top of destroying potential evidence at the compound, the prosecution also failed to present enough evidence for the judge to rule in favor of denying the suspects’ bail. As KOB4 reports, State District Judge Sarah Backus explains that prosecutors failed to produce clear and convincing evidence that showed the defendants, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, Hujrah Wahhaj, Lucas Morton, Jany Leveille and Subhannah Wahhaj, are a danger to the community. This is despite admitting that a child was killed in their custody while performing some sort of ritual.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wonderful questions. For the record, I am by no means a lawyer either.

Thank you for sharing this, S&F.

This School shooting trend has bothered me quite a bit. I don't think you have to be a senior conspiracy theorist to see there are certain patterns with many, in not most, of them. I heard one of the perps "didn't even remember" what happened.

Finding out more info about how this keeps happening is a huge interest to me. Especially the various "issues" this kids have that would inspire them to do something like that in the first place.

If I had the power I would make a really big deal about all this.

-Driver

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
"out on bail"..??WTF!!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

It does not. Not at all.

Furthermore, it was reported that the compound was not even on land owned by the alleged terrorists!

There was an entire interview quoted with said supposed neighbor - apparently the perps bought a 10 acre parcel for something like only 8k dollars because it had no utilities or plumbing. Well the property lines were reporterly mistaken, and the proper landowner made notice to them shortly after the compound appeared.

He said quoted that he was initially nice with them and they were nice as well and the rancher even agreed to swap the adjacent piece of land with them. After visiting them a few times and failure to make a payment on their part, he claimed to have noticed the living conditions and reported the situation to 'authorities' at least a couple times.

So basically, they were on land rightfully owned by this rancher, whom reported the group and their living status to authorities, and the feds then claimed they still had no grounds yet to act on the location? Even though a simple warrant should not even be necrsarry given permission from the property owner?

I read all of this online and watched some of it reported on local outlets KRDO 13 News and KKTV 11 news, if anyone cares to search for it, also read some of it reported nationally by reutures i believe.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There is still ammo and a bullet proof vest on the site piled with the trash.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Probably CIA training facility.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Keep putting it out there good people.

If this pans out as a cover up and those directly investigating a conspiracy are shut down. Doesn't stop ATS or other forums garnering support and advertising this mess.

I would not be surprised if the judge moves interstate.

What will happen to the sheriff? I wouldn't go out patrolling man.

My thoughts,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Think it'd be a good idea to investigate the judge and his staff. Releasing the suspects that will most likely disappear, compound getting bulldozed. Something going on there.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So uh, why? Why the cover-up? What are the authorities hiding? Why set such a low bail for the suspects and bury potential evidence?

That is a matter of national security. I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

Welcome to the greatest country on Earth.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Part of their religious beliefs to kill children so ?????

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

fter this, is when the sheriff waa moved to respond and raid the compound despite protests from the feds.

So the Feds were surveilling and attempting to gather enough evidence to actually keeps these dudes behind bars but the local Sheriffs office decided, against the feds request, to raid the compound prematurely even though the feds told them there wasn’t yet sufficient evidence for convictions?

Sounds plausible but why destroy the things they are destroying? Is there any news on why they are doing that?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The suspects are actually out on bail.

Eh? What?

Jihadi training site and bail are not two words I would expect?

And the USA puts people in in jail for non violent crimes without bail for years before jail.......

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

On Monday, prosecutors detailed horrifying allegations against five adults who were found with 11 starving children in a makeshift compound in Taos County, New Mexico — but the judge said they weren't backed by enough evidence to keep the defendants behind bars as they await their trial

So actual starving children isn’t enough evidence for child neglect? At the very least they should be held for this!

"The state alleges that there was a big plan afoot," state District Judge Sarah Backus said in court. "But the state hasn't shown to my satisfaction, in clear and convincing evidence, what that plan was."

So, starving children, children’s testimony of being trained to kill innocent people, an actual dead child on the premises, guns and ammo, targets and presumably literature isn’t enough evidence of some sort of sinister plan?

And this is what evidence the public knows about! Obviously the prosecutor and detectives know and have shown the judge a lot more! This isn’t enough to hold them until the State can get to the bottom of it? This is ludicrous!

NBC NEWS

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
They finally found a good spot to get rid of; Hoffas corpse, the missing minutes from the watergate tapes, videos of the shooters on the grassy knoll and in the sewer, the Roswell Craft(s) & Body(ies), Clintons draft papers, Obamas birth certificate, Trumps tax returns, the Moon landing data, Hillary's soul.
edit on 17/8/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/8/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join