It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Compound Destroyed. . . . . What Are They Hiding

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DBCowboy
But when did it become okay to destroy a crime scene before the trial even takes place? Has the case been solved?

No prob. Just call...

Sorry, I had to:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: soberbacchus

I don't think you search for bodies "at first" with "Heavy earth moving equipment"

They made tunnels.

Yes heavy equipment is used once they know the depth.

More so if he was left in a collapsed tunnel.

Logic is not the enemy here.

We have one lone tweet talking about a bulldozer.

Conspiracy is fine, but critical thinking doesn't have to be abandoned.

ATS's motto remains DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Heavy machines may be used for mass graves, but not likely for a case like this IMO. Ever watch a forensic excavation? Or even an archaeological dig? Preserving evidence is paramount

www.youtube.com...

Regardless, heavy excavation is not the same thing as demolition. There is absolutely no justification for bulldozing or destroying in any way a crime scene. Especially since future questions may arise that can *only* be answered through a review of the evidence. Evidence can become corrupt, tainted or otherwise unusable. Their tendency to destroy "questionable" crime-scenes is very disturbing and runs counter to the core concepts of investigating a crime scene.

edit on 8/18/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sounds awfully like someone was told to back off and as a result, purposefully bungle the investigation and subsequent hearings....or perhaps bribery? Either way sounds like the locals stepped on the toes of the Feds who didn't realise it was a CIA asset/training facility. At least one agency is probably in the crapper and some serious spin is needed in case this goes properly public in all aspects

In normal circumstances there's no way someone would be simply let out on bail after a body was discovered never mind about all the ammo etc!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lightdhype
This is a somewhat local story for myself which I have been attempting to follow since it first broke. I am very glad to finally see a credible member make a thread about it not in the damn mud pit for some reason because this is sketchy and needs to be talked about mpre here.

Local news reported that the feds have been aware of and 'surveilling' the compound for months. Local news also reported that is was the local New Mexican county sheriff's office that initiated the raid. It was reported that the sheriffs department recieved a 911 phone call from a child claiming they were wtarving and bring trained for school shootings over this 911 call itself?.

After this, is when the sheriff waa moved to respond and raid the compound despite protests from the feds.
THAT is how is has been reported locally.

I also read that in court the father claimed they were not radicalized yada yada, and that he was aware of and told his child to make the call to police. Also read that the bond was some type of special bail that they wouldnt have to actually pay upfront to post.

This whole thing, including the reporting of it so far, reeks. To me the obvious answer is obvious.

This was the case of an 'fbi informant' whom was being groomed and aided to carry out an attack, either meant to be carried out succesfully; or not and thus 'prevented' by the FBI. Could go either way depending on how one feels about the FBI and rouge elements specific agenda, personally I believe it as fluid at this point.

I heard it was a signature bond that got them of jail. Its effin' disturbing that the judge would allow that to happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is why I tell anyone who will listen, to stay away from New Mexico. A while back on this website, I talked about how corrupt and violent New Mexico is. The guy I was talking to was all butthurt about the things I was saying about the state. He was not a local, just a guy with a dream to live here. He seemed like he was either in denial or just didn't believe me.

Do you believe me now?

Look, New Mexico is not for you. In fact, its not for any of us.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Lightdhype
This is a somewhat local story for myself which I have been attempting to follow since it first broke. I am very glad to finally see a credible member make a thread about it not in the damn mud pit for some reason because this is sketchy and needs to be talked about mpre here.

Local news reported that the feds have been aware of and 'surveilling' the compound for months. Local news also reported that is was the local New Mexican county sheriff's office that initiated the raid. It was reported that the sheriffs department recieved a 911 phone call from a child claiming they were wtarving and bring trained for school shootings over this 911 call itself?.

After this, is when the sheriff waa moved to respond and raid the compound despite protests from the feds.
THAT is how is has been reported locally.

I also read that in court the father claimed they were not radicalized yada yada, and that he was aware of and told his child to make the call to police. Also read that the bond was some type of special bail that they wouldnt have to actually pay upfront to post.

This whole thing, including the reporting of it so far, reeks. To me the obvious answer is obvious.

This was the case of an 'fbi informant' whom was being groomed and aided to carry out an attack, either meant to be carried out succesfully; or not and thus 'prevented' by the FBI. Could go either way depending on how one feels about the FBI and rouge elements specific agenda, personally I believe it as fluid at this point.

I heard it was a signature bond that got them of jail. Its effin' disturbing that the judge would allow that to happen.

It was. They didn't have to pay anything, just sign and leave. They only have to pay if they violate the bond. Which makes no difference if they get out of the country.

I hope this social justice warrior "judge" isn't responsible for anyone's death, letting scum like this on the loose because she was more concerned about not looking anti-Muslim.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I wondered about this too, great post from OP, this is what ATS really should be about.

wasn't bail set at like $20K or something, and then they bulldoze the site before trial?

I mean, evidence might have already been collected etc but such a quick action to destroy the site along with ultra low bail for such a heinous crime seems out of whack.

Something else seems to be going on here, I agree.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have not read through all the posts, so this may be a duplicate, but the location that this site is at is a park. Of course they razed the site. The compound should not have been there in the first place. Once the police and other Law enforcement groups have completed their analysis, of course it should be razed and put back into its its original pristine state.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join