It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad things about to go down Globally.... Two week time frame Will be in the BREAKING NEWS.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don't know why but just a heads up and a bad feeling about Global events and injured/victims/ events An uptic so to speak so besides tragedies such as Italy i think western Americas and also the west pacific Indonesia/java? maybe? i dunno yet but i do know it will be ALL on the news ill give it a week- two at max this will serve as a placer for my intuitive feeling dream sequence .

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Let us hope that ain't gonna happen, had a dream last night about volcanoes going off. First to come to mind was the ring of fire. Hope not I'm waiting for some packages to get here.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Italy, "western Americas" and the "West Pacific Indonesia" ? and you have till August 28th?

And this will be a "global event", Is that right?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Double Post.
edit on 8/14/2018 by PsychoEmperor because: Double post

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Come to think of it last night I dreamed about a tsunami.

In a holiday setting with lots of people from different countries, loads of debris shattered around.

Hopefully just a dream. Most likely just a dream.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
August 28th, yeah most of the time things happen within within 3-4 weeks so this time line May be short but we'll see....

a reply to: PsychoEmperor

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I had a bit of a problem with the ring of fire earlier, a definite upset and some bad feelings. I blame the spicy mayonnaise I had yesterday.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What happened in Italy ?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

I don't know why but just a heads up and a bad feeling about Global events and
An uptic so to speak so besides tragedies such as Italy i think western Americas and also the west pacific Indonesia/java? maybe?
it will be ALL on the news ill give it a week- two at max this will serve as a placer for my intuitive feeling dream sequence .

2 weeks will be 28 August, no particular significance...
so an up-tick of Earth Changes would actually be counter to the 'much quieter' conditions being reported at the Kilauea volcano area..

see:

...Thursday, and the total daily number now dropped down into the teens – Bond and others say they’re counting the days, hoping that this, perhaps, could signal an end to the eruption chaos..
"It feels great that the quakes have begun to stop, but we are still left with a destination village without a destination..."

->> www.theguardian.com...

elsewhere in Cascadia, the big one has not yet struck, so the chances are rising for a 'big-one' to strike as the days & weeks pass for Oregon/Washington/Vancouver/upper northern California

the Italy issue is different, both geographic & geopolitical

I think the next 2 weeks will be upheavals in the Turkey situation and the Lira collapse/ also the NATO standing & America denied use of the airbases to strike bad-actor terrorists like ISIS et al. Even while the Turks do aggression vs. Greece and Syria...

meanwhile the Kilauea 3 month long eruption continues as new Lava flows & sources continue to grow the Big Island larger with a potential of hundreds of cubic miles of lava cooling-off into land

edit on th31153425562014072018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Do you ever dream about good stuff?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
I had a bit of a problem with the ring of fire earlier, a definite upset and some bad feelings. I blame the spicy mayonnaise I had yesterday.

Doesn't sound like a big deal, this time, but, if you want to spare humanity and don't want to bring on a protracted, global apocalypse, do not order the combo platter at the La Golondrina Mexican Cafe.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I do but it's the quiet after the storm when there's literally nothing left but to survive by small community farming, wary of strangers and roving groups .....

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I dreamed, night before last, that I dropped my Chromebook and the screen cracked.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

What happened in Italy ?

Massive bridge collapsed in Genoa due to a big storm, 30 dead...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bad stuff happens pretty much every day, whether it's natural disasters, war, violent crime, etc. It's like predicting the sun will come up tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
And when this prediction doesn't turn out I'll add it to the rest of your failed predictions

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I don't know why but just a heads up and a bad feeling about Global events and injured/victims/ events An uptic so to speak so besides tragedies such as Italy i think western Americas and also the west pacific Indonesia/java? maybe? i dunno yet but i do know it will be ALL on the news ill give it a week- two at max this will serve as a placer for my intuitive feeling dream sequence .

The Earth is about to shake off the fleas.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Bad thing's as bad as they can get are always happening somewhere in this world.

Had a very strange vivid dream last night and I can't recount it in detail but hostage/diplomatic scenario in port were both Russian federation and american ship's were birthed, something bad happened, US marines from an auxiliary type american ship tried to solve the problem with a quick tactical strike but Russian commander of a Russian navy destroyer birthed next to the target ship took offense at this action in RF controlled territory and so sent his entire crew to confront the american's which ended with the Russian's seizing the american ship after a full scale gun fight and hand to hand with the american's being severely outnumbered.

Then the dream goes to an american submarine, strange design, smaller than most with twin hull's like an underwater catamaran with two connecting tubes between them giving the boat a square shape, it was nuclear armed and under water stealth capable and was taking a device to place under a nuclear armed Russian vessel in the same port for some reason, beyond that tensions between the Russian federation and the US which in the dream were on the verge of erupting from this incident into all out war, the Yank's were the one's with the hidden fleet at sea and the Russians despite there gun battle victory over a small unit of american marines were the one's about to take a beating.

Not going to read any more into it just a dream but the submarine seemed to be some kind of command center as well.

edit on 14-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Terror alerts are being raised today. Someone crashed into a barrier near parliament...
edit on 14-8-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Come to think of it last night I dreamed about a tsunami.

In a holiday setting with lots of people from different countries, loads of debris shattered around.

Hopefully just a dream. Most likely just a dream.

Last night I dreamed about our cats. Maybe they were staring us down on the bed while we slept injecting information into our minds. I woke up and went right downstairs and fed them, mind control is real.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join