It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad things about to go down Globally.... Two week time frame Will be in the BREAKING NEWS.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Well though my dream some what came true...

In the last month since writing on this thread, my kitchen roof plumbing burst again and two weeks later an outside underground pipe burst. Water, water everywhere.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Why do you have plumbing for your roof?

Are you sure it wasn't your muffler bearing?
edit on 10/1/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Come to think of it last night I dreamed about a tsunami.

In a holiday setting with lots of people from different countries, loads of debris shattered around.

Hopefully just a dream. Most likely just a dream.

Quite a coincidence really...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Did you see this by chance?

Seeing the big 2 in the billboard is freaky for me. But if I explained it then I'd have to kill you.
edit on 1-10-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My house us an old miners cottage either just pre or post Federation. The kitchen was "modernized" and bathroom and laundry tacked on in 1951. Some pipes are under the house but the hot water service is on one side of the house and the copper pipes run through the roof to the other. The bit that burst this time actually had been welded an inch or two away some decades ago. You can see some pretty awesome corrosion happening there too.

And no muffler I dont drive. I dont trust myself.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

In the scheme of things absolutely a coincidence.

I do recall a boy though of about 12, had a maroon shirt on and was clinging to an armoire/tallboy.

But, my dream is just a coincidence, about a month off OPs prediction.

They are saying upwards of 1200 souls lost now.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

More toward the end of the video.

In the dream it was like a lower end holiday resort, roofing caved and walls smashed, floating furniture and stacks of debris in muddy piles and things drifting out to sea.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I don't know why but just a heads up and a bad feeling about Global events and injured/victims/ events An uptic so to speak so besides tragedies such as Italy i think western Americas and also the west pacific Indonesia/java? maybe? i dunno yet but i do know it will be ALL on the news ill give it a week- two at max this will serve as a placer for my intuitive feeling dream sequence .

this opening post sounds exactly like the shared feeling among most people at the future 2012 'Novelty events'....

events speeding up....the increase of tragedies and the increase of intensity of said tragedies … the theme called: The Quickening swept up the collective mindset...

here we are again --- thanks for the reminder

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I really really wish i could get the timing of these down to reasonable window it would make me famous but im glad wouldn't want that kind of attention for what's coming.......

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

What do you think is coming?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mazamure

Silly question

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

In the scheme of things absolutely a coincidence.

I do recall a boy though of about 12, had a maroon shirt on and was clinging to an armoire/tallboy.

But, my dream is just a coincidence, about a month off OPs prediction.

They are saying upwards of 1200 souls lost now.

I've been following the news. It's heartbreaking really, when Mother Nature flexes her muscles like this there's nothing we can do.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Go with the flow.

Ride the tide.

What about when we muck it up?

edit on 10/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I don't know why but just a heads up and a bad feeling about Global events and injured/victims/ events An uptic so to speak so besides tragedies such as Italy i think western Americas and also the west pacific Indonesia/java? maybe? i dunno yet but i do know it will be ALL on the news ill give it a week- two at max this will serve as a placer for my intuitive feeling dream sequence .

Tsunami, giant earth quakes and volcanos erupting in Indo..... maybe you're on to something

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join