It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reasons Peter Strzok was Fired from the FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Xcathdra

I seriously think people who dont like Trump / went after him may have underestimated him.

Understatement of the year. He saw the traps from the very start and set his own traps immediately. They thought he was a yokel, when he's been playing cutthroat his whole adult life.

Part of me wonders if this is why Trump is so gung-ho about our military. While I believe Trump has real affection for our armed forces he does have a larger than usual amount of retired military officials in key senior positions / cabinet positions. He has augmented his Secret Service detail with people from his private security detail before he was President.

It is almost like he knew what he was walking into (Thanks to Admiral Rogers of the NSA) and decided after reviewing the facts that he could count on the military until he figures out where the corruption and threats are coming from.

Given the media and Democrats are now in overdrive to drag him down before the midterms only reinforces what I believe is occurring and what Trump is doing to expose and stop it.

"Art of War" that's all I'm saying. That and the "Book of the Five Rings" (or Five Spheres, depending on how the title was translated in your copy) were basic reads for business men back in the 80's, so why does everyone seem to conclude that Trump doesn't know a thing about strategy.

I will disagree with you on this one little point;
Admiral Rodgers wasn't his go to on these intel matters, I think it was that weird meeting he had with Petraeus during his political pre-planning meetings in Florida. They always stuck me as weird that Trump met with Petraeus in Trump Tower, then had most of his meetings at the golf courses. I wondered what those meetings were about, and why did Petraeus have his military Think Tank meeting in between the meetings. Though my clueing in on Petraeus is just my opinion though, you might be right with the assertion that Admiral Rodgers could be his go-to.

Rule #1 - All warfare is based on deception.

Its possible Petraeus was involved however after Rogers briefed Trump Clapper and Brennan moved to have Obama fire Him. Rogers also stopped certain FBI access to NSA material that was linked to Trump / associates of him. Obama refused to fire him because he thought it would draw to much attention. It makes one wonder what attention he wanted to avoid.

Maybe Patraeus was the point of contact but I stil believe Rogers is involved also.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This firing simply emphasizes what I have been saying for years: the FBI is the keystone to government corruption. J. Edgar Hoover may be dead, but he's still running things by proxy. Politically devastating dirt is stored in those databases on every single politician in Washington, gathered as soon as they recognized someone as an up-and-coming potential national office holder.

But they never looked into Trump.

I cannot fathom Trump not knowing what he was walking into. During his first months in the White House, he was at Mar-a-Lago more than he was in Washington... I figure because he has a trusted security component there. As he got familiar with the security in Washington and realized who he could and could not trust, he spent more and more time there.

It has taken a while, but the tangled web of lies and deceit is slowly unraveling. Comey went first, then McCabe, then Strzok. Straight down the chain of command. Each time, the next action came faster, and of course, each time more demotions and resignations surrounded the target. We've reached the point where some FBI agents are comfortable enough to speak out about what has been going on. Things will get very interesting from here.

Mueller is shaking in his boots. He wants this investigation finished, desperately, before he gets trapped as well, but his haste will be his downfall too. The Manafort trial, disorganized, hurried, to the point of ticking the judge off on a regular basis, is a good example of how rushed he is. I'm convinced Manafort is only in that courtroom to try and squeeze him to rat out Trump... true or false doesn't matter. That would give Mueller something to pin on Trump and allow him to wrap up the investigation and retire so some nice quiet location that doesn't have extradition treaties... preferably before he gets ratted out himself. The back and forth between the Special Investigation and Trump's lawyers looks to me like a stall tactic to keep Mueller from running.

Rosenstein had to have slipped under the radar. Eventually he will be outed as well. He's the only real protection Mueller has now. I'm coming to think Sessions' main duty was to let Trump in on who was who in the Justice Department, and Rosenstein was a big mistake on his part. By recusing himself, Sessions stayed clear of the allegations against Trump. Out of sight, out of mind.

One more thing... has anyone heard from Comey lately? He seems to have gotten quiet. Maybe he's taking a play from Hillary's playbook. Hillary, if anyone has noticed, tends to pop in and out of the news cycle. She will go into hiding when the heat looks to be getting too hot around her illicit activities, then pop back up like a Jack-in-the-Box as soon as things cool off. I notice she has been absent from the news cycle lately too.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Comey went quiet when it was announced he was under criminal investigation. McCabe also dropped off the face of the earth. Now all we hear from is Brennan and to a lesser extent Clapper.

I still think that Trump is such a danger to the traditional powers that if Democrats dont do well during the midterms we will see an increase in attempts on Trumps life. It is the only way to change the focus away from the crimes of some Democrats / never Trump Republicans.

Trump is doing some of the very same things that got Kennedy assassinated.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Trump is doing some of the very same things that got Kennedy assassinated.

That he is.

The one big difference I see is that Kennedy was a politician. His whole world revolved around government, his livelihood, his security, his everything. Trump has never relied on the government for anything. Now, whether or not that will be enough to make a difference, we'll have to wait and see. I for one hope it is. We do not need another assassination.

There used to be a belief that presidents elected in a year ending in '0' would die in office... Reagan broke that streak, but the attack on his life was nearly successful. Little George never had a very close call even. Hopefully, 2020 will not revert to the pre-1980 belief.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I find it disturbing that the intelligence community on many levels was willing to throw out integrity in order to pull favor for a particular political party. I find it disturbing that British intelligence was feeding knowingly false information in order to sway us. I find it disturbing that our intelligence community is involved in manipulating the future elections with #fakenews. Its disturbing that the media companies are intentionally participating in propaganda against the populace and throwing out their own integrity. Its also disturbing that a major political party on the greatest country on Earth is stooping so low and that so far there has not been any significant repercussion.

People don't need to hand in their resignations or be fired, people need to go to jail for treason.
edit on 14-8-2018 by 1mpl3m3nt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

One way or the other I don't think it will be too long before those 20-40 pages are redacted. Those that have seen it (and have been consistently right) sound confident on how revealing it is.

Not to forget that there's various investigations going on right now from the IG and others like the leak sting.

I have a theory in addition to those reasons in Sara's article. The IG reporting problems behind the scene is what happened to Strzok and McCabe the first time and we know Horowitz is looking at FISA abuse right now and that means Strzok dead center.

If you guys are right, and I do suspect so, then the reason for all this from DOJ is to prepare people for the inevitable arrest of some high level players in the DNC and the FBI. Mueller himself might have been the one we were looking into had that dufus RR not appointed him SC.

ETA

That buys time for the government to have some kind of slower fall. Going whole hog with this class of people, we have to let the public down easy or there will be massive rioting from those willing to cause anarchy so they can help usher in the totalitarian left.
edit on 14-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: The GUT

Or reeducation camps. Storytime parables and character-building classes. Some Kool aid and coloring books based on the constitution. Nap time.

Oooh... I like that! But how about we make that "and reeducation camps" instead of "or reeducation camps"?

Tooooo communist party style for my taste. How about we send them to a US Naval vessel and they never set foot on Land again while alive like in the old days?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, some of the information for the Dossier that the Democratic party sort of paid for came from the Russians. Why isn't that collusion with Russia since Russians actually contributed to setting up this turmoil. Maybe we are looking for collusion on the wrong side.

I heard from a report on the Phil Valentine show that the Russians in the Steele dossier was in fact one US Citizen. He was born Russian so they could say it was ruSSIANS!!.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The only reason Peter was fired was political. Gotta keep an image of a corrupt FBI up front of people's minds so when Mueller writes him damning report trump can say well they are all corrupt anyway why would you believe his report.
All the little games he's played his whole life.
Don't pretend this isn't just another way to scream witch hunt at the top of his lungs.
The idiots dead. He knows it's. It's just a matter of time and all this fantasy about taking down some fictitious deep state will come to an end and we can all go back to leading normal lives where we don't have to check in hourly to see what the moron in chief is up to or getting into or destroying next.
Two years of total chaos is enough for all of us.
Come on November, come on blue wave, come on Robert Mueller.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm so sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The only reason Peter was fired was political. Gotta keep an image of a corrupt FBI up front of people's minds so when Mueller writes him damning report trump can say well they are all corrupt anyway why would you believe his report.
All the little games he's played his whole life.
Don't pretend this isn't just another way to scream witch hunt at the top of his lungs.
The idiots dead. He knows it's. It's just a matter of time and all this fantasy about taking down some fictitious deep state will come to an end and we can all go back to leading normal lives where we don't have to check in hourly to see what the moron in chief is up to or getting into or destroying next.
Two years of total chaos is enough for all of us.
Come on November, come on blue wave, come on Robert Mueller.

I am neutral , just calling them as I see them. You are so partisan it is laughable you still try with any but the commies on this site. YOU make ME appear to be one of those alt right people.

The left leaning fools are pushing for more gov control but a cheating/lying gov cannot be ignored can it? Blacks trust that government? Of course that is hell no! YOU wouldn't ignore a lie DJT said would you? Why be two face? Is it because you are in favor of all those partisan hacks in the FBI getting a pass for violating their oath to the US Citizens or because you hate the Trump?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Total Bull#.
Complete bovine excrement.
A load of cow manure.

Not one true word.
Know why?

Of course you don't.
Because the information on who paid for the dossier was IN THE FISA REQUEST .

Idiots every one.

But the dossier isn't the reason for the FISA
AND Carter Page isn't all that important to the Russian story anyway.
So this whole friggin thing is a waste of time and the band of retarded brothers licking his boots are waging a losing battle.
This isn't going to change anything in Muellers report that is going to destroy trumps so called presidency.
It's a laser light kitties. Chase it up the wall.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

I'm so sure.

Yea you are and it doesn't matter what the facts are if they don't fit your ideas. Carry on it helps those thinking non partisan types understand who has the facts and who is really bloviating.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
George Papadopoulos' drunk mouth is the reason for the Russia probe.
One of those "All the best people" that trump seems to draw to himself.

You guys can waste your time racing against this stupid FISA warrant when there is so much more evidence.

It's not going to magically make all the rest of the evidence go away.

And he's NEVER going to stop the investigation no matter how hard he obstructs the justice process.

Clearer every day. Gonna be the first president to get thrown out of office. AND go to federal prison.
Justice. Sweet sweet justice.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I am hearing a report that Pete was fired for using his phone to have an illicit affair with another FBI Official and exposed himself to possibly become a "Honeypot" blackmail victim with this reckless action.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

George Papadopoulos' drunk mouth is the reason for the Russia probe.
One of those "All the best people" that trump seems to draw to himself.

You guys can waste your time racing against this stupid FISA warrant when there is so much more evidence.

It's not going to magically make all the rest of the evidence go away.

And he's NEVER going to stop the investigation no matter how hard he obstructs the justice process.

Clearer every day. Gonna be the first president to get thrown out of office. AND go to federal prison.
Justice. Sweet sweet justice.

Keep parroting lies when we know they are now? Not you?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh yeah. All senior leadership from the FBI that started this farce has been disgraced and fired because of it. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You had me right up to the inaccurate and a flat out lie part.

The information on the DNC funding the dossier was on the application. Quit lying to try and prove a point. A lie CAN'T prove a point.
It was already shown that it was included in the footnotes.

Oh no now what?
Buh bye stupid theory.

Flush.....

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

That doesnt even include the fact the Clinton campaign reached out to and worked with the Ukrainian government to help find dirt on Trump. Something that has been ignored by the media

Got proof of this?

Something from gateway pundit maybe? Or the Hill? Or some other source where they imagine the news instead of reporting it lol.
edit on 8142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No they haven't . That's the flipping witch hunt.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join