It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok fired

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
To illustrate the DEPTH of deep-state corruption within the FBI, the FBI Internal I.G. suggested that Strzok be demoted one notch and suspended 60 days.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To illustrate the DEPTH of deep-state corruption within the FBI, the FBI Internal I.G. suggested that Strzok be demoted one notch and suspended 60 days.
I'm just happy that someone knew the IG response was BS.

Even I had hoped the IG would lay the hammer down, but it just goes to show the level of corrupt within the ranks.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Yep, little Peter Strzok was brought up in a company house by dear old dad.

What we saw in him was the product of an intelligence agency upbringing; programmed from an early age.
edit on 13-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Fixed bbcode

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Too dam little too dam late for the damage he's done.Betrayed the trust of the people and disgraced the officeof the F.B.I.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
FINALLY

Now imprison for Treason

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's about time they fired his ass. He should have been put on suspension and then fired almost as soon as they discovered what he was doing. I do not understand it, if he did something similar in a private sector security company he would have been fired on the spot.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'm wondering if our pal Pete isn't this guy:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of the Inspector General (OIG) initiated an investigation upon receipt of information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Inspection Division alleging that an FBI Special Agent (SA) had an inappropriate relationship with a former FBI Confidential Human Source (CHS), including receiving money and other items of value from the CHS.

The OIG investigation substantiated the allegations that the SA received gifts, including money and items of value from the CHS, in violation of federal regulations regarding standards of conduct for federal employees and FBI policy. The OIG further found that the SA: continued to use the CHS after the CHS had been deactivated by the FBI; protected the CHS and the CHS’s illegal business; misused FBI assets for personal gain; and committed computer security violations, all in violation of federal regulations and FBI policy. The OIG also found that the SA improperly withheld information related to a state criminal investigation from a local police department, and provided false information to the police department regarding the CHS’s status as an FBI CHS, which actions were wholly inconsistent with the SA’s obligations as a federal law enforcement officer. The OIG also found that the SA lacked candor with the FBI and
the OIG, in violation of FBI policy.

Criminal prosecution of the SA was declined.

The CHS sounds Suspiciously like Steele? Steele was getting paid by the FBI and then himself, "Paying" FBI agents?

That would be very bad.

Did I read that wrong?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Great Jumpin' Horny Toads!!

He doesn't look a tad bit evil, does he??

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
James Comey is conspicuously quiet. When McCabe was fired, Comey couldn't wait to spout off about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

He looks like something I'd flush down the toilet.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

These lowlifes need locked up. For good.

There is no place here for outright conspirators against this country.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

My concern exactly

This can't be a band aid or a distraction. The DEEPSTATE should be universally purged from the ranks of government. DEEPSTATE traitors, like Strozok, should be walked out in disgrace and IMO charged with espionage/seditious conspiracy at an absolute minimum.

Strozok is the tip of the ice berg, so many more to go. And termination from their positions is only step 1, criminal investigations (and prosecutions where warranted) are needed to restore the federal government's reputation/integrity

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I tried to post this but something is wrong with the site and a lot of functions are not operating. It's very frustrating. Anyway...

So yeah how about this.
Not surprised. They needed an example to keep the image of a corrupt FBI in the public view.

You sound like a silly conspiracy theorist. The corrupt leadership of all the alphabets that lead to this and what they have done will not go away anytime soon.

Thanks for all the laughs.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That's how it reads to me.

4 Things We Learned From The FBI’s Mostly Redacted Steele Documents

Show's us a closer look at the relationship between Steele, the Ohrs, and the FBI.
edit on 13-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: pavil

That's how it reads to me.

4 Things We Learned From The FBI’s Mostly Redacted Steele Documents

Who's us a closer look at the relationship between Steele, the Ohrs, and the FBI.

Well the good thing is, if it's Steele and Strzok, the FBI has the info on them. Bad thing would be: why did it take so long to find out?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Drain the swamp, promises kept. Good riddance!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hold on a second, you mean this isn't just some kooky speculation? (you know, like that Russia "collusion" red scare nonsense)

Conspiracy = an agreement between 2 or more persons to violate some law
Theory = speculation

So when you (and others) try to discredit valid avenues of discussion/research/investigation by using this term, what you're actually doing is arguing against speculating about an unlawful agreement between 2 or more individuals - despite the "tin foil" stigma that is erroneously attached to the phrase

(still waiting for the promised evidence of "collusion" along with Trump's impeachment/resignation and then indictment)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join