It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok fired

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wasn't there speculation that Strzok was one of the two agents to interview Flynn?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Wasn't there speculation that Strzok was one of the two agents to interview Flynn?

Not just speculation, that's confirmed as far as I know.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Not speculation.

😎

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There's also this:

The text messages between Peter Strzok, who briefly ran Mueller’s probe as the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official, and Department of Justice lawyer Lisa Page reveal the pair had a personal relationship with Contreras, which they seemingly attempted to leverage to influence Flynn’s case.

“Rudy is on the [FISC]!” Page texted Strzok on July 25, 2016. “Did you know that? Just appointed two months ago.”

“I did,” Strzok responded. “I need to get together with him.”

“[He] said he’d gotten on a month or two ago at a graduation party we were both at.”

Strzok and Page, who reportedly had a romantic relationship, even discussed planning a dinner party with the express purpose of providing cover for a meeting with Contreras.

“[REDACTED] suggested a social setting with others would probably be better than a one on one meeting,” Strzok told Page. “I’m sorry, I’m just going to have to invite you to that cocktail party.”

“Have to come up with some other work people cover for action,” Strzok added.

So they were planning to meet with the judge in the Flynn case, and even conspired to set it up so the meeting would look innocuous.

Source

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Great news.

Now the real work starts. Wonder how many conspiracies this man was involved in, possibly along with superiors at FBI?

Great first step, however.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I tried to post this but something is wrong with the site and a lot of functions are not operating. It's very frustrating. Anyway...

So yeah how about this.
Not surprised. They needed an example to keep the image of a corrupt FBI in the public view.
riiiiiight 😏

That must be it, lmfao. Keep eating crow 😌😜😝

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I tried to post this but something is wrong with the site and a lot of functions are not operating. It's very frustrating. Anyway...

So yeah how about this.
Not surprised. They needed an example to keep the image of a corrupt FBI in the public view.

TBH, you would have been wiser not to post at all.

Strzok was just a wild conspiracy theory a few months ago remember.

The next surprise will be a stunner.

💥😎💥

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

So yeah how about this.
riiiiiight 😏

The level of delusion in that one is staggering. I'm almost inclined to believe it's a satire account. No one is actually that dense are they?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

About. Damn. Time.....

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

There's also this:

The text messages between Peter Strzok, who briefly ran Mueller’s probe as the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official, and Department of Justice lawyer Lisa Page reveal the pair had a personal relationship with Contreras, which they seemingly attempted to leverage to influence Flynn’s case.

“Rudy is on the [FISC]!” Page texted Strzok on July 25, 2016. “Did you know that? Just appointed two months ago.”

“[He] said he’d gotten on a month or two ago at a graduation party we were both at.”

Strzok and Page, who reportedly had a romantic relationship, even discussed planning a dinner party with the express purpose of providing cover for a meeting with Contreras.

“[REDACTED] suggested a social setting with others would probably be better than a one on one meeting,” Strzok told Page. “I’m sorry, I’m just going to have to invite you to that cocktail party.”

So they were planning to meet with the judge in the Flynn case, and even conspired to set it up so the meeting would look innocuous.

Source

Was that the judge that was "recused"?

As Strzok was involved with the clinton email case would he have been the one to actually interview hillary as well?

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

There's also this:

Source

As Strzok was involved with the clinton email case would he have been the one to actually interview hillary as well?

www.cnsnews.com...

I think he did wind up recusing himself, yes. Obviously, when these texts were sent, that wasn't done yet.

As I recall, yes he did interview Clinton too. I'm sure someone can pull up a source for that.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

How did one guy get his fingers in all those pies?
He is the king of taint!

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There's also this:

Source

www.cnsnews.com...

I love this:

15:07:41, Agent 1: “...I’m done interviewing the President – then type the 302. 18 hour day....”

15:13:32, FBI Employee: “you interviewed the president?”

15:17:09, Agent 1: “you know – HRC” [Hillary Rodham Clinton]

15:17:18, Agent 1: “future pres”

15:17:22, Agent 1: “Trump cant win”

15:17:31, Agent 1: “demographics dont line up”

15:17:37, Agent 1: “America has changed”

That was before the election. Then after the election they were pretending that Hillary only lost because there's so many "racists" and "sexists".

Reminds me of how they were bragging about their "blue wall" in the electoral college. Some of them were even predicting that Trump might win the popular vote, but that the electoral college would stop him. Until they lost, then all of a sudden the electoral college wasn't fair and needed to go away. It's just a nonstop, nonsensical temper tantrum. These people need to grow up.
edit on 13 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So yeah how about this.
riiiiiight 😏

The strings and tacks on Silly's investigation wall are all falling off....haha

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Not only that, but conspiring to meet privately with a FISC judge...you know, where they approved the spying on the Trump campaign on the back of bull crap. Interesting...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

So yeah how about this.
riiiiiight 😏

The strings and tacks on Silly's investigation wall are all falling off....haha

Ah yes. The one stolen from Maher's show which was used for pure entertainment but some obviously took it to heart.

Falling off indeed.

The left gets off on name-calling because it's funny, and helps to ward off TDS -- this number is full of that!:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Good, get that assbag out of here.

The big thing that I'm now concerned with is, somebody has fallen--will they still pursue people higher than him?

I hope that this move doesn't stagnate things, but he definitely needed to go, if for no other reason at this point than no-confidence (but I know that there is much more to it). This may make it easier to get a trial going...

As for being fired, maybe they should have just "fixed the glitch" and let things just work themselves out naturally:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm wondering if our pal Pete isn't this guy:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of the Inspector General (OIG) initiated an investigation upon receipt of information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Inspection Division alleging that an FBI Special Agent (SA) had an inappropriate relationship with a former FBI Confidential Human Source (CHS), including receiving money and other items of value from the CHS.

The OIG investigation substantiated the allegations that the SA received gifts, including money and items of value from the CHS, in violation of federal regulations regarding standards of conduct for federal employees and FBI policy. The OIG further found that the SA: continued to use the CHS after the CHS had been deactivated by the FBI; protected the CHS and the CHS’s illegal business; misused FBI assets for personal gain; and committed computer security violations, all in violation of federal regulations and FBI policy. The OIG also found that the SA improperly withheld information related to a state criminal investigation from a local police department, and provided false information to the police department regarding the CHS’s status as an FBI CHS, which actions were wholly inconsistent with the SA’s obligations as a federal law enforcement officer. The OIG also found that the SA lacked candor with the FBI and
the OIG, in violation of FBI policy.

Criminal prosecution of the SA was declined.

edit on 13-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Quoted wrong doc

edit on 13-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Spacing

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Good, get that assbag out of here.

The big thing that I'm now concerned with is, somebody has fallen--will they still pursue people higher than him?

I hope that this move doesn't stagnate things, but he definitely needed to go, if for no other reason at this point than no-confidence (but I know that there is much more to it). This may make it easier to get a trial going...

As for being fired, maybe they should have just "fixed the glitch" and let things just work themselves out naturally:

It's likely to be exactly that. They'll just point to Strzok and say "but we did do something" despite a lot more than this being needed. Some people need to be facing charges.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Peter Strzok, is not who and what we were led to believe he was. It is more likely they have gotten all they need from him. Or, he has leaned towards "uncooperative" so they dumped him.

Ultimately, his work within the CIA will likely remain classified... but he is just as much of a dirtbag as John Brennan.

Americans will be far better off when these people can no longer do the bidding of wealthy global elite lever pullers, whether their fate ends with a noose, prison cell, or the grand daddy of Pearl Harbor files hanging over their heads.

If their activities were made public... there's nowhere in America they would be safe walking around.

Traitors are just one click from being as nasty as pedophiles.
edit on 13-8-2018 by dasman888 because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join