It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Mountains and Deserts: Home to Alien Bases?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Occultus

originally posted by: TurbineJet

originally posted by: schuyler

Mt. Adams and Mt. Shasta are part of the Cascade Range. Mt. Shasta blows up about every 300 years. Mt. St. Helens, just north of Adams, blew itself up in 1980. Mt. Rainier blew up twice in the 1800s. Mt. Baker is active. In the last 200 years all the eruptions in the continental US have been from the Cascade Range. All but two of the Cascade volcanoes have erupted in the last 4000 years.

It strikes me that these mountains are a very stupid place to build UFO bases.

Ah but you see, it may be a stupid place to put them there if you are using current publically available technology, however if you are an advance alien race able to carve out blocks for the pyramids (lets save that for a future thread) then you would be perfectly capable of putting a base under a volcano, thereby making it the SMARTEST place to put a base because very few humans dare venture..

So aliens can stop the flow of lava? I don't think so.

Who knows what they can do? If they can materialize thru walls maybe they can be inside the lava or below it, slightly out of phase with this plane of reality

Maybe, but then wouldn't that negate the need for 'hangar doors' built into the side of mountains?

Who knows if thats a mechanical door, or just the cloaking shield temporarily being disabled?

TJ

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

I cant watch the video at the moment, could you please post a brief summary, or at the very least some text
instead of just posting a video with no description? Looks interesting an I think Linda Moulton Howe is amazing.

Thanks!
TJ

Edit: Ive seen this video before..its the interview with the C130 pilot working for the military in Antarctica. There was a group of scientists who disappeared for a while in the Antarctic for a while and then they re appeared, and when the pilot picked them up they all looked terrified and no one said a word. Litterally not one word. Creepy!
edit on 20-8-2018 by TurbineJet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Calvert Cliffs, Maryland...located on the Western Shore on the Chesapeake Bay, is a purported ET alien starbase --- that is --- according to my findings.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Calvert Cliffs, Maryland...located on the Western Shore on the Chesapeake Bay, is a purported ET alien starbase --- that is --- according to my findings.

Hi Erno you have me on the edge of a seat................... Please tell us more

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In my experience of looking for such crazy unknowns as ancient Earth bases, here's a fun list:

Mount Roraima - Seriously, check this one out.

In the Russian Arctic National Park there's some very odd formations, although those may be barrels... Russia stashed, literally, a million 55 gallon barrels there.

Undisclosed location - A giant rod shaped structure that appears crashed into the surface, has a hexagonal prism like profile but is the size of a large building. (I won't say where this is, but trust me, no human has ever set foot there.)

There's a mountain with some anomalous features that I don't want to list at this time, but I believe it has the possibility for being artificial in nature.

I don't give away locations that would lead to some treasure hunter getting themselves killed, those last two places are dangerous as hell.

I don't remember the channel name, but there's a really cool guy in India that goes around searching for anomalous things like ancient non-human structures. His content is decent, he beats the hell out of guys like Hoagland or Wilcock, he doesn't do it for money. He also doesn't stand in front of power point presentations for 2 hours ripping off other people's finds, he literally goes out to these places himself and does footwork on examining them.
edit on 22-8-2018 by Archivalist because: mehnado 7 why does anyone care about the edit box

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Hi Erno you have me on the edge of a seat................... Please tell us more

If you want to go ufonaut hunting...you'll have to go to places where they have frequented in the past.

Just put yourself in a space alien's place...and ask yourself, what place would I especially like to visit on Earth?

My answer: Calvert Cliffs, Maryland...on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay --- A place where Miocene fossils lie bare on the shoreline, just waiting to be picked up --- Just south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactor, and about 4 miles north of Patuxent Naval Air Research Test Center; with an isolated forest beyond the cliff face to top things off.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

So one of my 1972 photos, with me using my Brownie Box Bullet camera using 127 film....

Not perceiving or seeing the helmeted alien that was hiding & sitting behind (lower right hand corner of my photo) the Miocene fossil boulder on the shoreline on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland...

I waded out in the wast deep water to take a picture of the face of cliff that featured 4 giant dirt/fossil stone megaliths; somewhat similar to Stonehenge, that were jutting 10 feet out from the face of cliff. On the face of cliff itself: You can see a geoglyph carving of a saucer shape (upper center of the photo). Well...above that carving, their is a petroglyph painting (lighter type of soil on darker type of soil) that spells "STARS" --- though you can't see it on this photo, because of sun glare.

In the center of the photo...on the slope between the megaliths: Is a petroglyph that reveals a humanoid shape of a gray alien, with a head, torso and arms that had to have been recently painted on the cliff slope.

edit on 25-8-2018 by Erno86 because: link work

edit on 25-8-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 25-8-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 25-8-2018 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TurbineJet

Do you have other evidence to make these stories legitimate?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Looks like a very good discussion. how about seas? there are many undiscovered areas in oceans and seas?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Many thanks for this Erno. I never been to the States but when it happens I will aim to go to your places. Sounds great fun. Totally agree on the locations for hunting them, known hotspots are a must if you want to see one yourself. Btw thanks for the pic you sent, I've only just glanced at it and think I can see your crouching alien

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
Looks like a very good discussion. how about seas? there are many undiscovered areas in oceans and seas?

Oh yeah the seas are a really good one Damla. Most of the planet Earth is covered by water so they are surely going to be down there. Indeed I believe there is a strong possibility that so called aliens and their craft are not actually from up there but from beneath our ground and seas. They are literally under our feet as we speak.

Assuming they got it right and land dwellers originally crawled out of the oceans then maybe another line of life went the other way and went deeper into the Earth in some way, then developed an advanced civilisation like we did. Maybe they are just popping up through the seas to check out what is going on up here.

Some creatures we have filmed from the depths of the oceans where there is no light put on an amazing light show that resembles many of the supposed craft seen in our skies. One and the same?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Many thanks for this Erno. I never been to the States but when it happens I will aim to go to your places. Sounds great fun. Totally agree on the locations for hunting them, known hotspots are a must if you want to see one yourself. Btw thanks for the pic you sent, I've only just glanced at it and think I can see your crouching alien

That's only half of my close encounter experience at Calvert Cliffs.

Though the purported alien humanoid is not "crouching," but sitting on a fossil boulder, behind the much bigger shell encrusted Miocene fossil boulder. If you sat where the creature sat...you're head, neck, left shoulder and left leg and foot would be exposed as well to my camera; the same as the alien.

Sorry I can't provide a better photograph at this time, but I'm saying that the photograph is not some trumped-up hoax --- IMHO --- by me or some other Earthling; though I can't prove the authenticity of the otherworlder. You can see the sunlight reflecting of the top of his/her helmet, the two big black eye sockets, a long nose with a 2 inch vertical breathing slit from the center bottom of it's nose, a smile like a Zen Buddha that has just achieved satori, left shoulder and partial left leg an foot which is resting diagonally on the fossil rock that he's sitting on. If you look more closely...you can see his possible three fingers of his right hand gripping the top of fossil boulder in front of him.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hi Erno if you get the chance to put an enlarged photo on here with arrows pointing to the important bits it will be excellent. I don't know how to enlarge it but would love to see the thing on it. I do believe your account btw as these things really do exist and the linking up with geology is most interesting and I'm trying to link the dots here

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That's only half of my close encounter experience at Calvert Cliffs.

Though the purported alien humanoid is not "crouching," but sitting on a fossil boulder, behind the much bigger shell encrusted Miocene fossil boulder. If you sat where the creature sat...you're head, neck, left shoulder and left leg and foot would be exposed as well to my camera; the same as the alien.

Sorry I can't provide a better photograph at this time, but I'm saying that the photograph is not some trumped-up hoax --- IMHO --- by me or some other Earthling; though I can't prove the authenticity of the otherworlder. You can see the sunlight reflecting of the top of his/her helmet, the two big black eye sockets, a long nose with a 2 inch vertical breathing slit from the center bottom of it's nose, a smile like a Zen Buddha that has just achieved satori, left shoulder and partial left leg an foot which is resting diagonally on the fossil rock that he's sitting on. If you look more closely...you can see his possible three fingers of his right hand gripping the top of fossil boulder in front of him.

Erno,

I still cant make out the alien..is this a close photo of the rock or from some distance? I cant make out the scale here..

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

& TurbineJet

Here is my photo where you can enlarge it: With the purported otherworlder located in the bottom right corner of my photo.

www.imgur.com...

I do not know how to cut an paste, or make pointers.

edit on 27-8-2018 by Erno86 because: link work

edit on 27-8-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 27-8-2018 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

& TurbineJet

Here is my photo where you can enlarge it: With the purported otherworlder located in the bottom right corner of my photo.

www.imgur.com...

I do not know how to cut an paste, or make pointers.

Whoa! I see it now!

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Mt. Adams and Mt. Shasta are part of the Cascade Range. Mt. Shasta blows up about every 300 years. Mt. St. Helens, just north of Adams, blew itself up in 1980. Mt. Rainier blew up twice in the 1800s. Mt. Baker is active. In the last 200 years all the eruptions in the continental US have been from the Cascade Range. All but two of the Cascade volcanoes have erupted in the last 4000 years.

Ah but you see, it may be a stupid place to put them there if you are using current publically available technology, however if you are an advance alien race able to carve out blocks for the pyramids (lets save that for a future thread) then you would be perfectly capable of putting a base under a volcano, thereby making it the SMARTEST place to put a base because very few humans dare venture..

Who knows what they can do? If they can materialize thru walls maybe they can be inside the lava or below it, slightly out of phase with this plane of reality

Now you're just making stuff up to try to bolster an extremely unplausible scenario. Not worth continuing this.

They can phase, and create an entire laboratory in your home to study you. They might be doing this right now and you're completely unaware, and this isn't said as a joke. This is real ufology. They can create their own space, so that lab in your home can be 6 miles in floor space with elevators to stations in space. Thats how much we don't see that is around us and there are many sub dimensional pockets they can use.

Volcanoes are one of the places they choose for bases. They make alot of things out of the lava, alot of fusion and what we call alchemy even. And they can completely phase.

Anything that is in their dimensional space/pocket is protected and that vault can't even be forced open by our para military.

Though our paramilitary also has some of this tech and can phase as well.

You are speculating and trying to put limits on what is possible when you don't have a clue.

Some people who've experienced ufology have a little bit more clues.
edit on 30-8-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Mount Baldy near Osooyos and Oliver BC needs to be added to the list. And its connected to Shasta.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Now you're just making stuff up to try to bolster an extremely unplausible scenario. Not worth continuing this.

They can phase, and create an entire laboratory in your home to study you. They might be doing this right now and you're completely unaware, and this isn't said as a joke. This is real ufology. They can create their own space, so that lab in your home can be 6 miles in floor space with elevators to stations in space. Thats how much we don't see that is around us and there are many sub dimensional pockets they can use.

Volcanoes are one of the places they choose for bases. They make alot of things out of the lava, alot of fusion and what we call alchemy even. And they can completely phase.

Anything that is in their dimensional space/pocket is protected and that vault can't even be forced open by our para military.

Though our paramilitary also has some of this tech and can phase as well.

You are speculating and trying to put limits on what is possible when you don't have a clue.

Some people who've experienced ufology have a little bit more clues.

My thoughts exactly! I dont know why people rush to reply with limits on what is possible, to say this cant be and that is wrong...when they themselves are not educated on the subject. Good Post!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join