It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Mountains and Deserts: Home to Alien Bases?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Good evening all,

Tonight we shall take a look at some locations on earth that have been reported by many to be Alien ET/ED Bases.

It would appear that many of them are said to be inside or near mountains, and of note there are native american legends about all kinds of spooky activity near certain mountains..and some are purported to be out in the deserts.

Just so we're all on the same page, I make no claims to the validity of the images, videos and ideas linked to in this thread. I leave it to you, the reader to discern if this is all rubbish or if there is something to this..

(and there are beautiful photos of nature so why not stick around anyway)

What I would like you to consider is the striking beauty of some of these areas, despite the evil that may literally be lurking within..

And without further ado :

Mt. Adams

This one peaked my interest initially due to this exerpt of an interview with Kenneth Arnold, the man who coined the term " Flying Saucer", it would appear that these saucers dissapeared near or into Mt. Adams:

As the objects passed Mt Rainer, Arnold turned his plane southward on a more or less parallel course. It was at this point that he opened his side window and began observing the objects unobstructed by any glass that might have produced reflections. The objects did not disappear and continued to move very rapidly southward, continuously moving forward of his position. Curious about their speed, he began to time their rate of passage: he said they moved from Mt. Rainer to Mount Adams where they faded from view, a distance of about 50 miles (80 km), in one minute and forty-two seconds, according to the clock on his instrument panel. When he later had time to do the calculation, the speed was over 1,700 miles per hour (2,700 km/h). This was about three times faster than any manned aircraft in 1947.

Kenneth Arnold Wiki

And here are some scenes for perspective, here is Mt. Rainer as seen from Mt. Adams

Heres Mt. St. Helen's and an area called The Plains Of Abraham as viewed from Mt. Adams:

On June 30th 2017, there was a report of a hangar door opening and closing on the side of the mountain, here is a closeup:

And here is the video of the door:

And here are some purported UFOs over the mountain:

That's about all I want to discuss about Mt. Adams, feel free to add to this one..moving on to:

Dulce Base

Alleged photo smuggled out of Dulce Base.

There have been stories of large scale battles and firefights happening in this base. Also something that is a common thread in every single article ive read on Dulce are the reports of ETs eating humans. Thats right. Consuming Us.

Another claim tells of a violent stand-off between the grey aliens and humans that occurred in the late 1970s. During this time, approximately 60 contractors were hired to complete the secret underground base by using colossal drilling equipment to carve out huge tunnels under Mt. Archuleta. At some point, the men and greys had a dispute, which resulted in 57 out of the 60 contractors being killed.

Army elite special mission unit Delta Force was supposedly called in afterward to de-escalate the situation and cover up the deaths. Philip Schneider, a former government explosives engineer, came forward years later and said he survived the battle. Schneider claimed as tensions escalated, he came in contact with a seven-foot-tall grey alien. Striking first, he shot and killed two of the strange beings, but suffered a nasty wound after one of the aliens blasted him with a plasma ball and “blew off some of his fingers.”
Link

Here is the video documentary on Dulce:

And now moving onto:

Black Mountain, Australia

Native Aborigine tribes refer to the mountain as Kalkajaka, which translates ominously to “Mountain of Death,” and it is their belief that evil spirits reside within the ancient, rocky ruins. These spirits, their legends say, seek out humans to ravage both their soul and their flesh. There have even been sightings of humanoid beings whose descriptions are remarkably similar to alleged reptilian creatures—a well-known being in the UFO and conspiracy communities.

Pilots have also made reports of strange phenomena while flying over this dark mountain, ranging from strange lights in the sky to malfunctioning navigation equipment. And just to add another bizarre twist to an already strange affair, many, many people have simply vanished into thin air here. Those who relate the strange lights to UFO activity will tell you that these disappearances are alien abductions.

Mt. Shasta

In contemporary times, the area is a UFO hot spot. Regular sightings are reported, and several pieces of footage have made their way online, claiming to show strange cosmic craft vanishing into some kind of portal in the skies of the mountain.

There are also equally regular sightings of strange creatures with glowing red eyes that lurk in the cave systems around the vast base and woodlands of the mountain.

One particular story from recent times was that of a three-year-old boy who went missing for five hours while camping with his grandparents. He was eventually found safe and well. However, he would tell a strange and unsettling tale shortly after the incident.

Link

Well folks that's all the time I have today, please be sure to add your own D.U.M.B. stories

Cheers
TurbineJet
edit on 11-8-2018 by TurbineJet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread

So L. Ron Hubbard really was onto something?

And about the aboriginals believing in nasty/mean spirits taking up shop in the mountain, there’s a Nat’l Geo piece from several years back and the author claims she picked nasty spirits from some mountain in Africa after being told by the locals not to hike it because of the evil presence — she got rid of them, allegedly, by taking trips to the Peruvian rainforest and consuming Ayahuasca.

I’ll see if I can find the link to the article....

ETA: It appears NG has pulled the article but here is a transcript: Hell and Back
edit on 11-8-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: ETA

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Mt. Adams and Mt. Shasta are part of the Cascade Range. Mt. Shasta blows up about every 300 years. Mt. St. Helens, just north of Adams, blew itself up in 1980. Mt. Rainier blew up twice in the 1800s. Mt. Baker is active. In the last 200 years all the eruptions in the continental US have been from the Cascade Range. All but two of the Cascade volcanoes have erupted in the last 4000 years.

It strikes me that these mountains are a very stupid place to build UFO bases.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
Thanks for the thread

So L. Ron Hubbard really was onto something?

And about the aboriginals believing in nasty/mean spirits taking up shop in the mountain, there’s a Nat’l Geo piece from several years back and the author claims she picked nasty spirits from some mountain in Africa after being told by the locals not to hike it because of the evil presence — she got rid of them, allegedly, by taking trips to the Peruvian rainforest and consuming Ayahuasca.

I’ll see if I can find the link to the article....

I have heard stories of people going on vacation and coming back with a cursed lava rock and the such....they were able to get rid of the curse...by getting rid of that lava rock

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TurbineJet
Yeah. Hawaii.

The stories are nonsense.

On topic. In Lahaina in the 70s there was a newspaper that had up to the minute reports on the ongoing epic space battle. Eke crater, in the West Maui Mountains was a base of operations. Shirley it was.

edit on 8/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Mt. Adams and Mt. Shasta are part of the Cascade Range. Mt. Shasta blows up about every 300 years. Mt. St. Helens, just north of Adams, blew itself up in 1980. Mt. Rainier blew up twice in the 1800s. Mt. Baker is active. In the last 200 years all the eruptions in the continental US have been from the Cascade Range. All but two of the Cascade volcanoes have erupted in the last 4000 years.

Ah but you see, it may be a stupid place to put them there if you are using current publically available technology, however if you are an advance alien race able to carve out blocks for the pyramids (lets save that for a future thread) then you would be perfectly capable of putting a base under a volcano, thereby making it the SMARTEST place to put a base because very few humans dare venture..

TJ

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yeah. Hawaii.

The stories are nonsense.

Yes the lava rock stories are questionable.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurbineJet

Ah but you see, it may be a stupid place to put them there if you are using current publically available technology, however if you are an advance alien race able to carve out blocks for the pyramids (lets save that for a future thread) then you would be perfectly capable of putting a base under a volcano, thereby making it the SMARTEST place to put a base because very few humans dare venture..

So aliens can stop the flow of lava? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Who knows what they can do? If they can materialize thru walls maybe they can be inside the lava or below it, slightly out of phase with this plane of reality

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is there really still a hill or mountain on earth that is not visited constantly meanwhile, by "adventure"-tourists with cameras, sypPhones etc.

Came to the idea that anybody must have seen something meanwhile, if there really is something when i watched that russian Men in Black documentary again, last night. There was a scene where they showed a mountain in Italy(when i remember right), that allegedly is an alien base. At the foot of the mountain was a city, many people lived there.

Somebody must have seen something, over the time, if there is something strange going on in these mountains. Especially now, we have CCTV cams (Hello Big Brother) and people with spyPhone cams everywhere nowadays. Plus satellites and stuff, planes with pilots and passengers etc.

If i would be an alien that wants to hide on earth, why not just using the oceans to hide. much easier than to build bases in mountains, where people live.

Forgot to say that the "hangar door" in the mountain looks for me like a simple shadow.

edit on 11 8 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Although we all remain skeptical, I always enjoy a good UFO thread!
Well done. S&F

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Lake Baikal in Russia is my favourite most-likely alien base.

Big circlular patterns thawing in the surface ice that appear in different spots, perfect circles.
Russian military divers reported of being attacked by a group of aliens when they went under to investigate.

I'm in a bed with one arm at the moment and probsably couldn't figure out how to attach links etc even if I were physically healthy. But it's all easily available on google, check it out.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That image is simply an altered image from the film the 6th Day.

www.theblackvault.com...#
edit on 11/8/2018 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Dont mind schuyler, hes just an old grump
like me

Thank you for a great thread and a nice distraction from the politics!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Who knows what they can do? If they can materialize thru walls maybe they can be inside the lava or below it, slightly out of phase with this plane of reality

Now you're just making stuff up to try to bolster an extremely unplausible scenario. Not worth continuing this.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Dont mind schuyler, hes just an old grump
like me

Thank you for a great thread and a nice distraction from the politics!

Glad you liked the thread, and all grumpies are welcome here=)

TJ

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Now you're just making stuff up to try to bolster an extremely unplausible scenario. Not worth continuing this.

Dear Master Shuyler:

I apologize at once, how dare I question your overpowering intellect, you are right, this should not continue.
Please shut down this thread immediately!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Who knows, maybe it is. Consider it an artists representation for the purposes of this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Who knows, maybe it is. Consider it an artists representation for the purposes of this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If you want to get upclose and personal; I can take you to a place that will make you question reality.

Is it ufo, paranormal, religious, mkultra, govt. mindcontrol, interdimensional, ? I don't know
but I have some kind of "event" almost every time is go thru there.

Research the San luis valley in So. Colorado....

And the 4 corners area is just weird as all get out.

The entire phenomenon is more than just alien ufo's, it's very complicated and probably more than humans can understand at this stage of their development.
edit on 11-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join