It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel Ship Wreck hunter claims to find Alien USO beneath Bermuda Triangle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If he could dive right down to it, why couldn't he take a good look, scrape some coral off, take closeup photos, grab a sample, investigate it?

edit on 8/8/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic
Call in the Navy on this one. Simple solution to find out what it is. They have the mechanics to bring it to the surface.

Too large and heavy to raise. Just send down welders and cut off a manageable-sized chunk. Bring it back to a scientific lab for analysis. If they don't do something easy and quick like that, then it's definitely a B.S. story, IMO.

That's my thinking also. The US govt. don''t let stuff like this slip away so easily.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
If he could dive right down to it, why couldn't he take a good look, scrape some coral off, take closeup photos, grab a sample, investigate it?

Maybe he is now trying to get investors involved in this scam. lol

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seems like a logical next step.

I'm curious to see how much they reveal in the episode, and if they get any real closeups of it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Interesting find though need more info. Wonder if it's one of the missing planes in the area over the years. Covered in coral, or just coral that appears unnatural in structure.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: PhotonEffect

Very cool.. I wish I could flag you..

At least Star⭐👍

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

The only treasure any of these guys find on these shows is the payday they get from discovery

Correct. This was intended to grab your eyeballs - and it did!

I wish it was something cool and if it is, we’ll hear it was nothing, they cancelled the episode because it was “obviously nothing and not exciting” and it will never be spoken of again. Then you know we got something

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Did Bob Hope do a stint there?

The USO performed all throughout the Pacific.

edit on 8/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The article can't get its story straight. The "wreck" appears to be "hundreds" of years old, but it's covered in coral that has been growing for "thousands" of years.

I hate to say it but from the pictures, nothing looks unusual. You've got a big barrel coral on the top, looks like a huge brain coral there, the spherical thing, with other coral types on top of it. Even those horizontal deals don't look unusual. Coral be crazy, I don't see what's so strange. Is it just me??
edit on 8-8-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

This has BS written all over it , also known as the Baltic Sea USO hypomentary money grab .

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

with 15, 300ft long obtrusions jutting from its sides

SO where are these 3 mile long obtrusion?

As a former Navy man and Navy diver, I see nothing here that even remotely looks like the description.

There are TONS of wrecks, on the sea floor, and this looks rather shallow in the scope of things, theres still daylight visibile, so probably more modern with coral formations.

So something that shallow that has 3 mile long protrusions hasnt ever been found until now? not buying it.

I see nothing that corroborates ANYTHING said here.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, it looks like it could be something advanced. Maybe from an advanced humanoid civilization that lived a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, it looks like it could be something advanced. Maybe from an advanced humanoid civilization that lived a long time ago.

Or a piece of old ship equipment, or even an odd rock formation, that the coral took over.

It happens all the time, I spent years diving both in the Navy and recreational, all over the world, you see strange and interesting formations all over.

And let me be clear here, I think there are more mysterious things here on earth in the Deep than we might can possibly imagine.

I was a Navy Master Diver, Ive been to depths that would make a surgeons hands shake in nervousness.

I have had a handful experiences, at very deep depths where I swore I could feel i was being watched by something intelligent.

I just dont find this story in anyway true.
edit on 8-8-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Could be one of the many types of Battleship gun turrets maybe.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Could be one of the many types of Battleship gun turrets maybe.

ya thats the thing and honestly the way the coral forms, hell it could be a tire on a rock shelf, coral tends to form upward and outward but in the shame of whatever its on, so it literally could be anything.

Like rock candy back when we were kids (provided youre an old fart like me)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The outrigger structures are 300ft,not 15.300 or 3miles as you read wrong,just making a point man.
Seaworthy....again 300ft long,I've never seen a barrel that long.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

The outrigger structures are 300ft,not 15.300 or 3miles as you read wrong,just making a point man.

Ahh good, ok lol sorry yeah I either read that wrong or it was written wonky, im thinking, uhhhhhh how do you miss 3 mile long protrusions

Forgive me though but I dont see where it specifies Barrels. it says protrusions, I understand that seems like a small detail, but in the scope of inspecting something under water (which Again I am adept at) thats a pretty big distinction.

There is a huge difference between a "protrusion" and claiming something is a barrel.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

No worries,I'd take your opinion as experienced for sure. Sea worthy spoke of turrets,I said barrels,so I'm confusion things even more by accident. I doubt much will come of this finding any road.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just send down welders and cut off a manageable-sized chunk. Bring it back to a scientific lab for analysis. If they don't do something easy and quick like that, then it's definitely a B.S. story, IMO.

yes agree. In this case the "unidentified submerged object" is "lots of photos of a natural formation that looks interesting and helps attract advertisers to the documentary once it is broadcast, but in the end will amount to sod all".

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

That's why it's proclaimed as alien. Humans have never made huge guns like that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join