It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel Ship Wreck hunter claims to find Alien USO beneath Bermuda Triangle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Um,they don't even know what's under the detritus yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Geophysicists on the team report that the coral covering these structures appears to be more than 5000 years old

So the science of geophysics now includes the expert analysis of marine invertebrates?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Broot
a reply to: Jefferton

Daily Mail is reporting it, but this is part of a Discovery Channel series, which isn’t quite as bad

What have it been? Atleast 15 years since discovery Channel had anything to do with science and discoveries. Now it is a "reality" show channel, and deffinately not a source for legit info..

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Interesting find though need more info. Wonder if it's one of the missing planes in the area over the years. Covered in coral, or just coral that appears unnatural in structure.

I am thinking there might be a lot more UFOs found underwater ,wrecks from battles we will be soon finding.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
need to send someone, something down to clean it off, then let us get a better look me thinks.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hopefully, it's not just a publicity scam to get more time and especially money for his show on T.V.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You know how this works: make some outrageous claim of a discovery, then milk it for 5 seasons as you get tantalizingly close to identifying it --- which never happens.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Need more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to help us find nothing but get a check every month!!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
need to send someone, something down to clean it off, then let us get a better look me thinks.

Clean it off? you mean obliterate a reef? that's a living organism.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

You forgot the infamous Mermaid 1 & 2 and Megalodon

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

Dear god it's a USO! Edgar Cayce was right about Atlantis!

What irks me about this is that i'm tired of so called experts misusing the U in UFO or USO, the U stands for Unidentified, but then again if you flew a drone over Peru five hundred years it could've been construed as a portent from the gods.

The problem is that humanity has and always will see anything it doesn't understand and call it 'Alien.'

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ummm, a suggestion might be in order here. If this has anything to do with Atlantis/Tyrus just walk away and forget about it. You know, sorta like that movie "SPHERE". An entity guards over that sight the way the bible tells it.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This is interesting, although I'm far from convinced.

That said, I may watch the show now--I just assumed that it was about D.B. Cooper from the title, and I've seen enough of those shows so I just ignored it. I'm a big fan of treasure hunting and looking for shipwrecks, though.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: SailorJerry

The outrigger structures are 300ft,not 15.300 or 3miles as you read wrong,just making a point man.
Seaworthy....again 300ft long,I've never seen a barrel that long.

Well so far all we have is their word for the details and they do want the TV show.I didn't see a picture with a person or the sub close to tell size.
Not writing anything off.

Anyone else can't upload pictures?
edit on 9-8-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Wait....So your telling me that there is a TV show that is searching for treasures or anomalies that are found on maps that Astronaut Gordon Cooper a guy that saw UFOs on his space missions created? how have I missed this show????

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I guess no one will say it but me.

Your first two pics look like a petrified vagina.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Too soon!

Man that Baltic UFO scan is soo compelling, but the divers really got too greedy and lied too much

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Cool, doubt it's a UFO but if only, then again anything artificial if indeed it is that is 5000 years old found underwater is noteworthy.

Kind of remind's me a little of -
What was the sci fi movie called, the one were they find a space craft from the future that flew through a black hole, all the crew went crazy due to an alien artifact they picked up and it landed in the ocean in the past only to be found and then explored by some scientists whom then blow it up - idiots' did not even patent anything so we know that was not based on fact eh!.

I like this though and would love to see what it may actually be even more I would dearly love it to be an actual 5000 year old artifact on the sea bed were it should not be? - but then it would just get ignored.

edit on 9-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spaceentity
Hopefully, it's not just a publicity scam to get more time and especially money for his show on T.V.

Well it does make him good $$, reminds me of the Baltic Sea anomaly business.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I love this show and watch every episode.

This guy was on Coast to Coast awhile back.

He was hinting about seeing something paranormal.

The show was doing fine til this.

Great claims require great evidence.

I’ll take media whore for a $1000 Alex.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join