It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Banned from Facebook and iTunes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Less people are going ti care than you think....

Opinion noted.

Even so, they will care about the principle of blatant double standards, because that is what is at stake here.

*double standards

Nah just morons harrassing parents or mrdered kids and screaming stuff about gay frogs.

Are any on the left as famous, demented and extremist as Jones et al? Or rely soley on fake content?

If Jones doesn't like it - he can set up his own site instead of breaking the rles of others. It's called freedomn.

Good question. There doesn't seem to be any equivalent to Jones on the Left that has put themselves in a similar situation. So to say this is a matter of a double standard is false, unless you subscribe to a false equivalence.

It's funny how some claim to be all about freedoms, yet whine when people use their freedoms in ways they do not like.

Today, Candace Owens was banned on twitter for 12 hours for posting the EXACT same tweets as the lefts newest star but substituted the word 'white' for 'black' and 'jew'.

The lefts newest star got a pass, Owens got banned, then an apology due to 'algorithm error'

It's happening across all platforms.

You say that she was given an apology and unbanned.

So what's your point?

They corrected their "mistake".

Correct?

Take a listen to what she has to say.........

Candace Owens [video - 7mins]: Sarah Jeong, the @nytimes, and the truth about racism in America.

Was she unbanned and given an apology or not?

What she had to say is not really relevant to your point whatsoever, if what you said is true.

It's 100% relevant, also, you can't watch a 7min video in 2mins - tis just not possible.

No. It's not relevant, as the point is about twitter and their policies, correct?

Was she unbanned and given an apology or not?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: drewlander

Now so do you..... Someone stepping up their multiple account game...

Notice we're the only ones other than him in the whole thread though

And were talking about it

Jesus Christ - ask the mods to intervene if you're that paranoid.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

youtube myspace facebook your twitter its all the same they own free speech and have monopolized freedom of speech

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Saiker
Funny you should mention CNN. They have inspired more violence then alex so shouldnt the be banned as well?

Proof??

Coin, please. It's ATS 2018! We don't require "proof" anymore.

We have anti-proof.

Or spoof.

Sorry I forgot,

Carry on

link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I gave both of our replies stars.

As for AJ, did he roid-rip his shirt off yet?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

youtube myspace facebook your twitter its all the same they own free speech and have monopolized freedom of speech

No. They are all different companies. Conflating them as all the same is just laziness on your part.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ok. So don't use it then.

What's funny is that the same people that like to bitch about things like this are also the same people that admit they are social media junkies and get their news through those social media sites.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

haha you got 3 stars too !!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

All of them were from me.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

thats where your wrong i dont. so if i find that maxine waters video on facebook it validates my argument that they encourage violence in a forum alex jones was banned for doing less?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I gave both of our replies stars.

As for AJ, did he roid-rip his shirt off yet?

Lol, sad state of affairs when the "intellectual argument" comes down to who's getting the gold stars.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

thats where your wrong i dont. so if i find that maxine waters video on facebook it validates my argument that they encourage violence in a forum alex jones was banned for doing less?

Maxine Waters did not appear to encourage violence.

Snowflakes interpreted it that way because, well, partisan douchery.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Lol, sad state of affairs when the "intellectual argument" comes down to who's getting the gold stars.

You're funny. When have I ever tried to make an 'intellectual argument'? I know my limitations.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Maxine Waters did not appear to encourage violence.

Snowflakes interpreted it that way because, well, partisan douchery.

I wouldn't say she encouraged violence, but I wouldn't stop short of saying she didn't call for harassment of those in the Trump administration. When elected officials say things like that I could see it emboldening people to do the same with citizens who support the admin.

"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere. We've got to get the children connected to their parents," Waters said at the Wilshire Federal Building, according to video of the event.
- Maxine Waters.
edit on 6-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

CNN

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You're funny. When have I ever tried to make an 'intellectual argument'? I know my limitations.

While that wasn't aimed at you, maybe the others who are worried about the stars contest can take note on your need or lack there of for reassurance from others.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What are the stars for?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Its funny I guess... guy on page one asked where the proof of hate speech was and yet all anyone did after that was say yea... he spews hate speech. (yes a few defended him)

Guy has been on air a long time so there is no doubt at some point he said something that would fit the definition of hate speech.

But everyone is running with the narrative of yes he spews hate speech yet nobody is dissecting or challenging that narrative, we should be asking for proof even if you don't like him.

Because as it stands right this second, some man behind a corporate mask decided nobody should listen to a person with no proof presented, which means any other content creator out there is now at risk, and that to me says they are slowly creeping after the first.

I have listened to him on and off for I guess several years now, I have heard a lot of stupid stuff come out of his mouth.. but nothing I heard would qualify as hate speech in my opinion.

So is his "hate speech" when he talks about illegal immigrants? Is it when he talks bad about liberal politicians? Sandyhook, what that really hate speech or just really stupid stuff he was saying, where is the hate speech, someone give me some examples?

But I just did 20 hours on a plane or in an airport with a pregnant wife suffering from a pregnancy rash... so yea I am tired.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheHenchman
What are the stars for?

Thanks

At the end of the month, if you have enough, teacher gives the good kids an ice cream social.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

How is engaging our government representatives in the public square and voicing an opinion harassment?

Isn't that what we should do?

Of course, there is a limit to how far that should go, but I do not see how what she said crosses any lines.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

How is engaging our government representatives in the public square and voicing an opinion harassment?

Isn't that what we should do?

Of course, there is a limit to how far that should go, but I do not see how what she said crosses any lines.

There is a time and place, while they are out with there families is neither the time nor place.

Same with any professional etiquette, people don't berate people they do business with while they are off the clock and with their families.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say she crossed a line, freedom of speech is a great right, but it comes with responsibility as well.

That said, I would view it as harassment to have people told to voice their disagreements with me while I'm having dinner with my family.

There are other channels, like calling your congressman, protesting, or this crazy thing called voting, which most people don't do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join