It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Akashic Event Horizon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I just got the idea that we are part of a giant electrical system and these things we come across like black holes storing information are just pieces of that system.

Kinda like a small bug stuck inside a computer ?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The author underestimates the information processing ability of a multilayer neural network containing billions of neurons, and trillions of synapses. The weighting of a synapse, in regard to increasing, or decreasing the probability of the neuron's output going "on" is changed as we learn, and is influenced by hormonal levels, and goodness knows what else.
The human brain is absurdly, incredibly, massively parallel in it's information processing. This also serves as error correction. In reality, it is not one network, but many networks, each having a special function, and some serving as input for others.
The human brain can process information so quickly, despite the long time it takes neurons to change state relative to the "gates" of digital computers, because the brain has few layers, relative to the number of clock cycles that complex computations require. Another way of looking at it is that for the same result, there must be many trillions of fewer sequential neuronal firings, compared to clock cycles of a Von Neumann machine, which is what a modern digital computer is.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Thanks for posting this. I believe that the late Terence McKenna may have tapped into these "Akashic Records" during his life, while tripping on psychedelic drugs. He was a true psychonaut, who wrote and lectured about his many fascinating experiences.

A Psychonaut is a person who explores activities by which altered states of consciousness are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition, including shamanism, lamas of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, sensory deprivation, and both archaic and modern users of entheogenic substances, in order to gain deeper insights into the mind and spirituality.

www.reddit.com...

He was a "a sailor of the soul", who claimed that he traveled to many dimensions and alien worlds. I would love to visit "Lizard Land" one day!

"What we call imagination, might simply be hyper-dimensional perception and you're actually seeing worlds and places that truly exist somewhere, scattered through the galaxies, like gains of sand...."

edit on 8/6/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Nice copy and paste job

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

Nice copy and paste job

I am thinking you didn't read the OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
You would be very dismayed if you found out what the spooks have been doing to the realm of Akasha

Indeed...i discovered this long ago.

The term "Broken Record" applies here.

Along with "Altered Data".

Those spooks are in need of deleting themselves...and new records created.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

That’s a fascinating and scary thought: Spooks messing with the Akashic records?
Would love to read more about that if you would be so kind as to point me in the right direction....

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Fascinating thread.

When you finally figure out where you're ultimately going and discover that it was always where you have been you'll have the answer for everything.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

That's a new one on me too. I'd like to learn more myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

S+F because #SLAYER69

As for my actual response.....geez Slay....nice entry mate....gonna ponder this one for a few days.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Yep, I always had an unnerving sensation reading 'Mandela effect' incidences that this was the result of someone playing God with the Akashic record.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Great Fred !

AI , on a grand scale
has a hobby .
Creating organic dynamic quantum computers
.............. that can access the mainframe ./records

( see picture )

Luckily , few are chosen

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Schroedingers' cat.

Many people mistake it as thought experiment, it was jut his way of explaining how absurdly complex the quantum world is.

There is still so much to learn about the universe on the smallest scale, and maybe it can shed light many occurrences of high strangeness such as time slips, UFO's or some other phenomenon. I'm agnostic religiously and scientifically, I think the universe is dangling a carrot in front of our faces.

However i'm the romantic type and I believe the chase is better than catch.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thank you for a most interesting Thread, beautifully put together and thoughtful.

My first experience learning about the akashic record was in reading about Edgar Cayce. As far as I know he was one of the few in Western Culture that was able to access the information in the record and only in a trance state. He was also limited in the way that he could use the information. When he exploited the powers for the greed of others he suffered consequences. I am hoping that means that there is a mechanism that will prevent the exploitation of the information. Maybe that is naive, but misusing it will have rapid, dire consequences.

Mankind emulates the marvels of the mysterious universe, and I believe the Cloud is our attempt at a man made akashic record and I believe that is and will be exploited in ways we haven't even dreamed of. The folly of greed.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
it is beyond me to even try grasping the Macro-scope view of the Akashic Records realm...

but I do flirt around the Micro-scopic filaments of the elusive Akashic record realm...

for instance, the apparent 'inspiration' for a radical new invention or a game-changing medical cure/procedure which seems to spontaneously arise within hours or perhaps days - to various individuals - all across the globe, who have never met or communicated with one another before.
We can deduce that each person's 'inspiration' or 'Eureka moment' was not a result of a shared set of similar conditions for a solution to the problem at hand...

i rationalized that there was no 'hidden-hand' from God nor Angels had whispered in the ears of these 2-3 or more people from a variety of nations/cultures...to come up with the same idea or invention or Answer to a Mystery ... at-the-same-time !

i am still slogging through the quicksand...trying to answer the question of IF the Akashic (hall of records) is a programmed interface with humanity & the Cosmos... to insure that humanity continues to progress forward---by belching out insights/inspirations/Road-to-Damascus 'Paradigm Shifts' to a dazed & confused mass of Humanity which often find themselves just spinning-their-wheels & in need of a kick in the butt

the term is: telencephalization...(in this case, a forced 'opening of the mind')

edit on th31153365516007192018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Both subjects—quantum physics and the Akashic records—have fascinated me for a long time.
Quantum physics has shown us that the universe is digital, not analog. If everything is digital and dynamic (constantly in flux/change) across the 4th dimension (time), it’s not much of a stretch to conceive of a mechanism for recording all of that information—i.e., the Akashic records. If our states of being and becoming through space-time are inscribed and permanently recorded, concepts like karma start to make more sense, IMHO.

The descriptions of the hall of records and how Edgar Cayce accessed them are quite interesting, as are the formulations of karma and grace, which supercedes karma in the Cayce readings.

Great thread!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ok.

Akashic records.

Edgar Cayce.

Bible(credibility.)

Astrology.

This thread is definitely not for me.
edit on 8-8-2018 by reject because: Zero cred

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

So much about the universe still remains a mystery to us, eagerly waiting to be discovered. I wonder if humanity is up to the challenge of attaining some of that knowledge before we manage to obliterate each other?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

We have String theory, Multiverse, Electric and Holographic Universe theories etc. I wonder if they are all not in conflict or in competition with one another but rather, may somehow be smaller parts of a greater yet to be understood whole? If we choose to flirt with conjecture along these lines and jump head first down this Rabbit hole why not consider some of what the Esoteric world have been saying in various forms?

I've suspected for a few years now that the various interpretations of Quantum Mechanics are like the colors of diffracted light. They should work together in a harmonious way.

This lecture especially solidified that idea for me, after discovering that Wolfgang Pauli extracted his exclusion principle from the collective unconscious, with the help of Carl Jung. Pauli even foresaw the breaking of chiral symmetry via the weak interactions, in a dream. Fascinating stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The Akashic Records; are based off o one of the historical world rulers King Akosha... you might want to look him up... He was a huge supporter of the Gautama Buddha. Whenever a Buddha is announced? Such kings of the four corners; would typically crawl on their hands and knees until there were no more hands and knees just to hear the dhamma in person. Typically twice a month the four worldy kings below the 33rd heaven or Indra survey the world twice a month.

Aside from the "Akashic" records Akosha's pillars are of interest as well as the pillar of Indra... if one thinks of those known as the Sha? Those are descended in the spiritual line from: Akosha, Ganesha. Such a thing is important for some to help keep such world planes spinning... the heir(or world ruler) is typically instructed by the world conquerer in how to turn or spin the wheel; while the king heads off to hear Buddha dhamma. For the Buddha's father it was either he was going to be the same as a world conquerer or a Buddha... historically, the Buddha was never really interested in anything his father offered after being blinded or kept in the palace behind the wall/veil for so long.

In Naraka or hell... if asked have you not seen death? Have you not seen old age? As two of the three signs... will make sure you get a trip on the path that is straight and noble. Of course his father didn't want to hang around and keep turning the same wheel and in that heart of hearts? Did what he did thus being enough kamma for yamma to send the three appearances. So hey the temptation of mara entered at the childs birth and the three other kings disguised tested his father all the way to his child's death.

Speaking about how far one had to crawl... chasing one small fragment of greed for the childs life not the childs own kamma to hold up or fulfill. Those trying to live vicariously through their children should really take heed to such as that.

Of course to some the Buddha is assessable always present and aware, that seed is there and it does grow and transmit... in essence such as that is all around, one step speaks volumes through the entire earth. Just think about how loud the one was when announced a step was taken on the moon... The strange thing is when someone calls a world cold and lifeless; after the knowledge that life of all sorts has been jettisoned into space on one way trips to become that very thing purposefully... just to further the idea that those doing such a thing appear cold and lifeless to many in a greater awareness of being. So of course a cold hell exists just for that sort of kamma.

To help your personal exploration in study OP? Check out the topic Alaya-vijnanna or storehouse consciousness... similar to the Akashic one; however it is the record from then to NOW as far as that now to each "individual" goes attached to such a thing called a self or not. It is even more refined as it holds not only the gross demerits of kamma but the smaller ones interconnected and much harder to see... an example in the center of each wheel of life or world one turns? There is greed and hate and of course the root or tail in the middle usually hiding under the delusion of ignorance? Is jealousy, when the delusion link is complete? Pride falls between the next two as a tail.

So of course then what happens? Not only does one become complacent but also self assured at the same time... meaning completely blind otherwise the three would not be a direct link to ignorance... which is why the have you seen question even arises in naraka... if not from them? Thus you have then heard...

Going forth a third time? When asked again, have you seen? Should spark the memory and there's all past lives... so thus have you heard puts one face to face with how much gossip did the Buddha hear? So much so to ask others not to even become cause for such as that; as it only leads to backbiting and lying... making things even worse for all of those that do not know what clinging out of desire to anything means.

The lesson of nothing comes very quickly after... fortunately one of the Buddhas teachers right beside you. How blessed could one be? Deva realm pooping all over your head, nagas climbing all about to eat the deva... those eggs only last so long before you're eating the bird #... at that point the nagas start spitting back all the venom the deva said in their rising and falling. The heaven and hell realms but yet still a duality... are you going to cry to the deva? Or wait for the naga king? He's the rainbow body... how much can you take of his sons trying to enter your anus snatch your testicles off trying to make you into a female in that link of birth.

As a world ruler allowing you a firmament? Until you achieve the same body as he? Only because he's tired of his wife... wants you to play mara in that heaven so he can run around the same as Gautama's father wanted too using your face? And why not? Enough of his sons have penetrated you snatched your testicles as eggs... since you appear as a deva a precious jewel or bait for his "monkey minded children"...

Eventually his daughters will arrive take pity on you and lure you having seen enough of them no matter how beautiful they become their kamma or ugliness penetrating even one's throat on one's death only to reanimate your corpse and wear it as their own skin... that ugliness in clear seeing will eventually shine through to the ugliness they have perpetrated on not only the deva but also their own kind... then those tired of the war of gods and titans transform and take refuge in you to show them why a peacock is always found in paradise.

They learn what wearing the robe of a monk is and to be banished to never wear one again when put into such a place of virtue... as one's dead throat then starts containing vipers the same with one's anus. The tree or body they have been constantly chewing hacking biting on and living as if it would never end... occurs, not once but twice, as the sangha builds... as wisdom grows and well why take confession from anyone when they know full well what they were doing, even when self or other deceived.

Take care

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join