It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Akashic Event Horizon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hello

It's been a while since I've posted any noodle flipping brain twisters so, I thought I'd hop on and share some thoughts I've toyed with over the past few years. The late Stephen Hawking was an amazing British physicist. Today I'd like to attempt to bring together several interesting items from modern Science and Ancient Philosophies mixed of course with speculation.

We have String theory, Multiverse, Electric and Holographic Universe theories etc. I wonder if they are all not in conflict or in competition with one another but rather, may somehow be smaller parts of a greater yet to be understood whole? If we choose to flirt with conjecture along these lines and jump head first down this Rabbit hole why not consider some of what the Esoteric world have been saying in various forms?

The Hawking Radiation Theory Explained

In a simplified version of the explanation, Hawking predicted that energy fluctuations from the vacuum cause the generation of particle-antiparticle pairs of virtual particles near the event horizon of the black hole. One of the particles falls into the black hole while the other escapes before they have an opportunity to annihilate each other. The net result is that, to someone viewing the black hole, it would appear that a particle had been emitted.

There was a time when it was thought nothing could escape a Black hole. If a Black hole is some how storing the information could this radiation be the mechanism by which it is dispersed and or accessed? Why is it being stored in the first place? To what end? Information cannot be destroyed just scattered, so, can we somehow access/reassemble it?

Black holes store information as holograms at the event horizon

Quantum mechanics dictates that anything – that is, matter and energy – can be broken down into information, strings of 1s and 0s for instance. A consequence of this rule is that information should never disappear, not even if the matter or energy it’s linked to is being sucked by a black hole...

Hawking says that the information isn’t destroyed by a black hole because it never makes through inside. Instead, it’s trapped at the event horizon – the boundary in spacetime through which matter and light can only pass inward towards the mass of the black hole. At this boundary layer, the information is stored as a 2D hologram or super translation. A hologram is a 2D description of a 3D object

If the information can be stored, can it be read? Theoretically, if you could tap this information somehow you would be able to reconstruct all the events that caused matter to plunge into the black hole. Think of a black hole as a paper shredder; documents are ripped to pieces and become unreadable, but if put all the paper strings together it’ll make sense. In the 1970s, the same Hawking introduced the concept of Hawking radiation – photons emitted by the black hole itself due to quantum fluctuations. Initially, Hawking thought the photons carried no meaningful information, but has since changed his mind. This Hawking radiation might be a means for information to escape the black hole. The downside is that it’s in a “chaotic, useless form,” says Hawking, adding: “for all practical purposes the information is lost.”

I honestly feel there is a truth we are closing in on that Nature, God, whatever, has already put in place which we are just now finally coming to grips with through Philosophy, Biology and Science. Seems to me that possibly Hawkings and Cayce may have been coming at this same possible Reality from entirely two different angles. calling it or describing it each in their own way.

I'll leave you with the following video and article to ponder your own conclusions.

According to the late Edgar Cayce, the Akashic Records can be seen as the universe’s supercomputer, a central storage facility of all information. Collectively, thе Akаѕhiс Rесоrdѕ are a field оf еnеrgу that holds thе раѕt, present, аnd future knоwlеdgе of аll thingѕ, and it mаnifеѕtѕ еvеrуwhеrе at оnсе. Within thiѕ all-encompassing field аrе individual еnеrgу fields for each bеing thаt аrе immensely vаѕt in their оwn right. The Akashic Records are just like the modern Wi-Fi network.

Why Your Brain Is A Quantum Computer

By Ervin Laszlo
Scientists have believed that the brain operates as a biochemical and bioelectric system. Individual brain cells, so-called neurons, fire in complex coordinated patterns, and their chemical and electrical discharges make up a network that processes information. Somehow, this information (or some part of it) gets translated into conscious “mind-events”: shapes and colors, sounds, and the other “data” of your senses.

However, there is mounting evidence that your brain doesn’t operate merely by biochemical and bioelectric information processing. What your brain does is far more complex, fast, and sophisticated than could be accomplished by this standard kind of information-processing....

Interactions at ordinary dimensions and temperatures were believed to destroy their coherence: they render macroscale bodies “decoherent.” In other words, it was believed that once these quanta assembled themselves into particles, atoms, molecules, cells, and ultimately complex systems like the human body, the relationships that existed between these building blocks ceased to operate according to the same laws of physics or to function in the same manner as they did on the submicroscopic level. Instead of continuing their non-local dance of coherence,

This makes sense because living systems exhibit highly and until recently inexplicably coherent behavior. Their cells and organs resonate in phase, and the entire living organism seems to obey one encompassing “macroscopic wave-function.” In other words, instead of functioning like a bunch of cells and chemicals each doing their own thing unaware of each other, all the biochemical and bioelectric dance in superb coordination acts like a giant wave which moves and flows as one, despite the many individual droplets that are within it.

This means that your body is not just a biochemical system: it’s also a macroscopic quantum system. Your brain is not just a bioelectric and biochemical computer, but also a quantum computer. The cells of your body, and the neurons and networks of neurons of your brain, are entangled with each other. This is why your brain can perform functions that are entire dimensions beyond the capacity of any conceivable biochemical system. If and when quantum computers are developed, we may for the first time see man-made systems that come close to matching your brain’s information-processing powers.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Fantastic thread!! Perhaps someday my exploration into the Shamanic quantum spirit molecule will be allowed.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Fantastic thread.

You never fail in providing the quality of threads ATS used to be renowned for.

Too much information for me to absorb all in one go, a bit of time to digest and re-read and I may then be able to reply with the quality that this thread deserves.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What he said.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow! Most people can not juggle that much info.

1 Corinthians 4:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

I have seen that all events take on new form in others lives like a wave spreading over a pond.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Great thread, thanks for sharing.
Interesting take from Hawking, as usual. (R.I.P)
Though, I wonder how the "Electric Universe"theory would play into this?
If you aren't familiar, I reccomend searching The Thunderbolts Project. It's a different and in my opinion, refreshing take on the whole subject.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

man-made systems that come close to matching your brain’s information-processing powers.
Do we really want this? I say yes. At the rate the human species is going it may be the only way we may evolve before we off our selves physically.
Will an AI brain like this be able to feel if it is functioning like a human? Can a quantum computer feel? I wonder if it would have the same emotions?
A lot of food for thought. Great thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Celestial Adam "falls" to Man-ifest

As Above, So Below

Celestial Adam = Manifest Adam

Crown Chakra is Sirius A

Heart Chakra is our Sun A

Sirius approaches our Sun

Suprasolar radiations overlap

Our "evolved" Sun interacts with Ionosphere

Schumann resonances interact with our brains

Godlike state after The Fall (to Man-ifest)

Second Fall (physical) - Fallen King - No Crown (chakra)

Head (crown) in Da'at/Daath - Under The Veil

EM-Quantum Gateway/Qliphoth (infra) = LOCK/KEY

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Good to see you back Slayer. Went through it all tho some info is understood on only a basic level, well, the more you know at whatever level helps with the pieces.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Great thread.
Thanks for the brain teaser.

I understand some things, but really know nothing.

St. Thomas Aquinas
I adjure you by the living almighty God, and by the faith you have in our order, and by charity that you strictly promise me you will never reveal in my lifetime what I tell you. Everything that I have written seems like straw to me compared to those things that I have seen and have been revealed to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think so,

If you think about it from this perspective, it makes sense " You just created this badass universe, and you want to experience it, but its dumb and boring alone, so you make others, an these others experience all of what you create from their thoughts "

Rinse and repeat multiple creators as a fractal everyone gets a chance kinda deal, and here we are, reliving " simulations " of the fractal verses.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You would be very dismayed if you found out what the spooks have been doing to the realm of Akasha

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

It is going to take a long time before the electric universe theories are even entertained, much less accepted. Even if they prove out to hold more truth than our currently mainstream science preaches, it will be met with huge resistance especially at the university level.

Can you imagine the challenge to the establishment these theories hold? These professors and scientists that have devoted the majority of their existence to memorizing and regurgitating newtonian physics.

The picture that always forms for me is einstein sitting on his death bed furiously trying rewrite his formulas on his bed sheets. It appears his lack of satisfaction with all of his previous work should tell us something.

Everyone assumes black holes are real, but they are still just a theory. How many other cosmological theories were created simply to try and justify our current beliefs? How many other forms like dark matter or dark energy were created just to fill the gaping holes of theoretical mathematics?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This event horizon sounds like hurts, so much so, that our ancestors would feel it.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't know about you, but have you listened to the Akashic record? It's bloody awful.

Track one sounded like someone grunting and straining, then there was this big fart noise, then some weak applause (my short, fat, and bald Asian friend, Gautama, said he thought it sounded "rike one hand crapping").

I tried listening but I gave up by track 4.

Not to mention how big it is. It's yuuuge! Bigger that those old 75's. You need a special record player just to fit it on.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone had chucked their one into the nearest garbage compactor black hole.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Nice!

I recall somewhere reading Einstein saying all things are already out there we just have to tap into the 'ether' I think he called it. Correct me if i am wrong please. That makes sense to me.

There is a verse in the Bible which has a mystery type of comment that says nothing is new on this Earth, it all has happened before.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Great thread, thanks for sharing.
Interesting take from Hawking, as usual. (R.I.P)
Though, I wonder how the "Electric Universe"theory would play into this?
If you aren't familiar, I reccomend searching The Thunderbolts Project. It's a different and in my opinion, refreshing take on the whole subject.

Excellent question on the Electric Universe.

I think it is true and this would easily fit Hawking's theory. Quantum Entanglement fits too.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Nice!

I recall somewhere reading Einstein saying all things are already out there we just have to tap into the 'ether' I think he called it. Correct me if i am wrong please. That makes sense to me.

There is a verse in the Bible which has a mystery type of comment that says nothing is new on this Earth, it all has happened before.

I'd say that's certainty the case with creativity, "inspiration" is the point of tapping into the ether, where it then filters through the individuals "talent" and becomes knowledge, music, art, writing etc. Its why we're drawn to the works of certain individuals who demonstrate this, even unconsciously, they are connected to and "channeling" this universal information/creativity.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Nice!

Agree wih the Bible.
However as far as Einstein and Hawking ( Rip Both ), they were right for Photoelectric effect( work function) and the big bang theory respectively, but wrong about everything else

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Awesome slayer, as always.

I very much believe that most of the phenomenon out there is explainable by some of the points you mentioned.

Love a good quantum brain twister..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join