It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Book Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think J.Allen Hyneks , who was a scientific consultant of Project Blue Book ,take on Blue Blook is very interesting :

www.ufoevidence.org...

And then there is the myth of Blue book report 13:

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman I love this site and forum but how do I start a new threat and post a pic of my interdeomentional ball of light Ive been dealing with? I don't know how to operate this site.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBogan

.. love this site and forum but how do I start a new threat and post a pic of my interdeomentional ball of light

Don't start any threats it will get you banned.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Awesome thread as always MM.

Do you plan on doing an historical what is true / false / known to be true etc on each episode as it's aired in this thread?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
My great uncle worked on project blue book. He told my dad the government had alien bodies “from a crash in the desert.” He told my dad because “you will have to deal with this at some point in your lifetime.” I think he thought the aliens would be invading or in contact or whatever by now (but dad’s still alive so he might not be wrong?).

I think blue book was a pr campaign. I mean, if your job is to thoroughly investigate something, you KNOW that’s your job. If your job is to find excuses like “swamp gas” and “venus” you KNOW that’s your job. That’s just my opinion. I never got to ask my great uncle, unfortunately. I have spoken about this at length with my dad, and he remains convinced his uncle was telling the truth, and he was highly ranked upon his retirement (though he’s certainly not famous in ufology circles... i would be impressed if i stumbled across any documents he had worked on, i’ve never heard him mentioned in articles like these.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

That all depends on what they serve up. I would guess it will be about entertainment first and only a very loose connection to the real Blue book cases. A bit like some of the existing UFO/alien output from the History Channel. We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

You could always search Fold 3's Bluebook files , the Project Blue Book Archive or BlackVault for any information on your great uncle.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Before the History show, before NBC's Project UFO, there was a motion picture.
Project Blue Book was featured in the 1956 movie, Unidentified Flying Objects: The True Story...
Former insiders were consulted to ensure authenticity. Dr. J. Allen Hynek also became involved… in the Air Force's debunking of the film. How the movie was made is interesting, too:

The story behind the story may seem familiar. A Pentagon employee takes a new assignment with a government agency secretly studying UFOs. He becomes fascinated with the topic and wants to do more, but frustrated by the government’s stance, he resigns. Shortly afterward he works with an entertainment company, helping them expose two previously classified UFO films to the public.

The Saucers That Time Forgot:
Project Blue Book: UFO, the Motion Picture

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
In case anyone from the British Isles is interested.

The "Project Blue Book" TV series shown by History Channel in the US will be shown by SyFy Channel in the UK and Ireland. Beginning in March 2019.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Oooh... it's like the 80s again, where people in the UK wait for month and years for....

"reasons".

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Oooh... it's like the 80s again, where people in the UK wait for month and years for....

It was Kristin that shot JR my friend.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The "Project Blue Book" TV series shown by History Channel in the US will be shown by SyFy Channel in the UK and Ireland. Beginning in March 2019.

I'm glad to hear that. It’s actually pretty good; the show has a dark ominous vibe.
A lot of imaginative drama added to historical cases, but what would one expect for TV.
The main actors are actually great imo.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I'm glad to hear that. It’s actually pretty good; the show has a dark ominous vibe.
A lot of imaginative drama added to historical cases, but what would one expect for TV.
The main actors are actually great imo.

I’m one episode into it and really enjoyed it. The pacing was done nicely and I’ve got the rest recorded. I thought having Little Finger cast would distract me and take me back to Game of Thones, but he was a great choice from what I have seen so far.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

debut of Season 2 tonight fans, and it is about Roswell too.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

jolly good show I thought. Can't say that I learned anything new but it was entertaining as always. Looking forward to more of the program. History doing some possible new ufo related programming related to some type of possible new "evidence" related to ufo's this saturday, so will be checking that out.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

First two episodes were pretty cheesy. They could have done better with this show but oh well, I'll still keep watching.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
will be good to see what direction it's going in now after season 2 epi 2, am enjoying it so far.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join