It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Object Caught Emerging From Cloud On Buffalo NY's SkyWatch 7 News Camera

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This footage aired live on June 21, 2018. Weather lady showing her viewers what was caught on their SkyWatch 7 camera. Time lapsed footage shows an unknown object appear out of a cloud and move past the camera. Object isn't seen rising up from the ground. The video footage also shows that the sun has set in the background, yet the object appears to be luminous. Below are two screen shots, with the zoomed one being enhanced for sharpness, contrast and saturation. Balloon? Chinese Lantern? Drone? Orb? You decide.

Entire Video Clip:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Plane on final approach, another behind it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Not familiar with the area, but could it be lights on a plane coming in for a landing?

The other, could be a plane just flying by, or milling about in the sky.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

What? LOL, no. Did you see how fast it went....the newscaster even says, it moves really quick.....I live 10 min from the Burbank Airport, and 30 min From LAX.....I have seen plenty of planes on final approach. This, is not that!

edit on 30-7-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 30-7-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

That's a star, as was explained by the weather lady.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
What? LOL, no. Did you see how fast it went....the newscaster even says, it moves really quick.....I live 10 min from the Burbank Airport, and 30 min From LAX.....I have seen plenty of planes on final approach.

Of course it's moving fast, the recording is sped up. Watch the cars in the lower right.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It's time lapsed footage. Also, if it was a plane, wouldn't we have been able to see it's approach lights beyond the cloud? This "thing" comes right out of the cloud it seems.
....I just want to add, a plane wouldn't "dip" like that on approach for a landing. Check out the footage.
edit on 7/30/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I recall the last UFO was likely some sort of birds. This one at least looks like aircraft.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Also, if it was a plane, wouldn't we have been able to see it's approach lights beyond the cloud? This "thing" comes right out of the cloud it seems.

depends on how dense the cloud was.

....I just want to add, a plane wouldn't "dip" like that on approach for a landing. Check out the footage.

you mean a plane wouldn't lose and gain altitude while flying, maybe cause by hitting some turbulence.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Then where are the red and green nav lights on the wings?

Hell- where's the silhouette of the plane? It's bright enough behind the light to show what SHOULD be an airliner. Landing lights are on the gear, and just don't blot out the rest of the craft, because of their placement and relative size.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It actually is not going that fast, in the time it comes to the camera the star moves quite a bit...time lapse video.

I would say it is a plastic bag or a piece of Tyvek or something that somehow got sucked up high into the air. It could have also been a big helium balloon that lost most of it's gas or some kind of a chinese lantern, although that is not a usual color for that. It then blows tumbling with the wind.

I have seen plastic in the sky way up, it does travel slow and irratically. In that time lapse, a drone would have run out of electricity in the time that went bye, but I suppose there are bigger ones that can go longer, most of the ones my friends buy seem to last only about twenty minutes max.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What? LOL, no. Did you see how fast it went....the newscaster even says, it moves really quick.....I live 10 min from the Burbank Airport, and 30 min From LAX.....I have seen plenty of planes on final approach. This, is not that!

She played the film in fast foward , look at the clouds.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Then where are the red and green nav lights on the wings?

Hell- where's the silhouette of the plane? It's bright enough behind the light to show what SHOULD be an airliner. Landing lights are on the gear, and just don't blot out the rest of the craft, because of their placement and relative size.

Depending on how high the plane is, planes' landing lights are often bright enough to obscure the dimmer red and green nav lights, and can also obscure the silhouette of plane itself.

I mean, I've seen plenty of planes with landing lights that look like nothing other than a single bright dot.

I'm not saying that's what it definitely is, but it is a plausible explanation.

edit on 30/7/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

As has already been said it's a TIMELAPSE a series of photo NOT real time video

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I live a few miles from an airport so I get to see plenty of planes when they come in landing. At first that is what it appears to be because of the lights. When they come right at you it always looks like a comet until it you get side profile and see the lights blinking.

This one is hard to tell but I don't think it's a plane because we should be able to see sort of definition once it gets closer. Perhaps a drone?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Or a large ice crystal maybe?

definitely unidentified but nothing about this proves aliens in any way.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It is impossible to tell size distance and speed from this video or the screen shots.

Did you see how fast it went.

How are you calculating the speed?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

That object could have been tiny and 2 inches from the camera.

Please explain your reasoning for thinking it is large and far away.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
the anomaly is regular sky trash... the TV channel is busy playing-Up the 'Anomaly' as a UFO or some unknown aircraft/Invader from Twilight-Zone...

Channel 7 is playing the Never let a good crisis go to waste, self-promotion card.... bully for them

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I've seen the large dot of light, too (live under a flight path), but as close as that light got to the camera- something else should have been visible. Even if it was a shadowy blob of something. As the planes approach, more details are visible, even in just before sunset conditions.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around nothing else coming into view as it approached and went by.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join