It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could use some help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

No need to take days off, it won't affect anything. You just take it an hour before you eat and then don't eat for an hour or so after. Drink 8 glasses of water throughout the day and bang! And after a week you'll feel right as rain.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It sounds as though the hairline fracture is causing some swelling, which may be the reason you're feeling bloated. The food may be your body trying to compensate for the injury as a kind of buffer. I'm only speculating, but that would be my guess.

As for the heart burn, if you can tollerate apple cider vinegar-the one with the Mother in it, mixed with water, will get rid of that problem.

brother i cant tolerate anything in my gut honestly, anything i drink other than water, tea or anything like that sits on top, and gets thrown back up.

I had chicken soup today, half a can......and it didnt stay.......it hasnt always been this bad but its gotten progressively worse over the last 6 months.

As disgusting as it is.......my bowels? not much, and its about as neon yellow as you can get and not much at that.......i know thats gross but........

Something is pinching your duodenum shut perhaps..inflammation of some kind.

This is just a wildly intuitive guess made based on the posts I've seen.

You feel hungry, but don't want to eat yeah?

Brother at this point, im not even hungry anymore....and thats all greek to me lol

Along with my guess, several other members seem to think it is intestinal related, possibly blockage due to one thing or another. You're gaining weight because what you do take in probably isn't going anywhere..

I would go to the docs and tell them about your bowel movements in detail.

This is not something that will come back in a blood test. They may decide to do some GI camera work or scopes (not as bad as it sounds, I promise.)

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. Best wishes

Correct. Need an upper endoscopy referral from your primary care doctor to get something like this diagnosed.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It sounds as though the hairline fracture is causing some swelling, which may be the reason you're feeling bloated. The food may be your body trying to compensate for the injury as a kind of buffer. I'm only speculating, but that would be my guess.

As for the heart burn, if you can tollerate apple cider vinegar-the one with the Mother in it, mixed with water, will get rid of that problem.

brother i cant tolerate anything in my gut honestly, anything i drink other than water, tea or anything like that sits on top, and gets thrown back up.

I had chicken soup today, half a can......and it didnt stay.......it hasnt always been this bad but its gotten progressively worse over the last 6 months.

As disgusting as it is.......my bowels? not much, and its about as neon yellow as you can get and not much at that.......i know thats gross but........

Something is pinching your duodenum shut perhaps..inflammation of some kind.

This is just a wildly intuitive guess made based on the posts I've seen.

You feel hungry, but don't want to eat yeah?

Brother at this point, im not even hungry anymore....and thats all greek to me lol

Along with my guess, several other members seem to think it is intestinal related, possibly blockage due to one thing or another. You're gaining weight because what you do take in probably isn't going anywhere..

I would go to the docs and tell them about your bowel movements in detail.

This is not something that will come back in a blood test. They may decide to do some GI camera work or scopes (not as bad as it sounds, I promise.)

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. Best wishes

He needs a squatty potty.

psst Masked Man get a squatty potty.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

No need to take days off, it won't affect anything. You just take it an hour before you eat and then don't eat for an hour or so after. Drink 8 glasses of water throughout the day and bang! And after a week you'll feel right as rain.

That's not how I remember my detox..

In between the sweats and gut rumbles you can catch up on some reading though.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

If you're rarely hungry then it may be that you've twisted your large intestine like the other poster said. I'd have it checked out, maybe have some xrays done. I recall now hearing about a child who had that problem and her parents fixed it somehow.

If the obstruction is caused by a twisting of the sigmoid area of the large intestine, a doctor may try to straighten out the twisting segment with lighted instruments (such as a proctoscope or sigmoidoscope) or a barium enema. But surgery is sometimes needed to fix twisting of the intestine.

You may want to consider having an enema or 5.
edit on 30-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Check that, there are several other high grade stomach /digestion targetting OTC's besides Zantac, several different mechanisms involved in the operation across the lot of them, that a few good days on each of them might find one that improves your quality of life by leaps and bounds. For me Zantac worked right away, acutely, and its really cheap; zero noticeable side / undesirable effects.

edit on 30-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Really? I've never had any problems taking it. Was it in tincture form or tabs? The brand and quality is important though. You must have a whopper hiding in there!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

If you're rarely hungry then it may be that you've twisted your large intestine like the other poster said. I'd have it checked out, maybe have some xrays done. I recall now hearing about a child who had that problem and her parents fixed it somehow.

How do you fix that just 'somehow?'

edit on 30-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I dont know, maybe she got lucky and it untwisted somehow.

lol that pic..

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

that made me laugh harder than i have in a while lol...........

I #ing love you guys........

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

If the obstruction is caused by a twisting of the sigmoid area of the large intestine, a doctor may try to straighten out the twisting segment with lighted instruments (such as a proctoscope or sigmoidoscope) or a barium enema. But surgery is sometimes needed to fix twisting of the intestine.

You may want to consider having an enema or 5.

you know i dread that..........that killed my grandpa.......fk around, ive thought it to, what is it about us males that are just like

"Yeah no thats fine, ill let that kill me no worries"

over

"# ill be #ting in a bag"

he had the exact same thing happen, and god knows how long he let it go........was long enough when they took him in he looked at mom and said "im not making it out"

but what would cause it?
edit on 7/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You could have a parasite in your stomach (worms) there is a name for it but i don't remember it. You would need to go to your doctor and get tested. It is very common because sometimes we eat and the food is not cooked properly.

It is usually treated with antibiotics.

I would take a combantrim just to be on the safe side of caution.

The other thing could be a yeast intolerance, change your diet and bread flour to rice etc.

Hope you get better 🤗

Nat

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Oh wow, i'm sorry about your Grandad. Mine died of a brain aneurysm. Completely different area but still painful nonethess.

I was sifting through a few videos on youtube. There are a few good ones out there that may help. I just wanted to add a link to give you an idea of what info is there, and I sincerely hope you're keeping well.

www.youtube.com...

adding this. One teaspoon in water of Ascorbic Acid aka Vitamin C should help in the removal of any blockages within the large intestine, along with the fact that it builds collagen and kills bacteria.

Vitamin C can kill drug-resistant TB, researchers find. Summary: In a striking, unexpected discovery, researchers have determined that vitamin C kills drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) bacteria in laboratory culture. ... TB is caused by infection with the bacterium M. tuberculosis
It works wonders that stuff.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

Bentonite Clay kills yeast. I would avoid antibiotics like the plague if possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Don't wait, find another Doctor pronto! I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i have somthing like this except not as bad now, i was sick in 2015 when i was at high school i went to hospital when was 44 kgs for 2 weeks, and i had sore tummy bloating vomiting bile and sore tummy when eating and pooing and stuff,

no doctor can help me except my natural ones, they say there is somthing wrong with my liver

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Lansoprazole belongs to the family of medications called proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). These medications slow or prevent the production of acid within the stomach. Lansoprazole is used to treat gastric (stomach) ulcers, duodenal (intestinal) ulcers, reflux esophagitis, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).

Not a cure but may give you digestional relief in the mean time

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Had very similar situation, back injuy then weight, then stomach. If you haven't had one done, go to a gastroenterologist and request an Upper GI scope, might be some issues they can see. Then get you a Teeter Hang Up, that thing has been better than 10 neurologists and back docs! Recommend you lose the weight, because less weight on the springs relieves the pain too. Break the cycle of habits you're in. Meditate and read.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I agree some doctors are like a bad mechanic.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
My non-medical opinion: you have struck a nerve somewhere and that is screwing you. Kurt Cobain had the same issue growing up. Check your nervous system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join