It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of liberty and the blood moon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Picture

It looks phenomenal. Gave me goosebumps.
It probably occurs all the time but this time it looks eerie.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

Cool pic but you need to be a member of facebook to see it , here it is for those like myself who are not FB members.

And in Greece.

edit on 28-7-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Link is broken.... Also could you please provide more content in a thread. Don’t mean to be an arse but others would like it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Lady liberty is clearly setting up a kamehameha! Or maybe a spirit bomb!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Link is broken.... Also could you please provide more content in a thread. Don’t mean to be an arse but others would like it.

What more do you need? A picture says a thousand words, he's only sharing what other parts of the world could not see.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Thats very cool!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

thanks so much for embedding the picture for me. i am on my mobile and have trouble putting pictures in.

i think it is very spiritual... statue symbolises freedom combined with the moon is phenomenal.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The blood πŸŒ™ moon and Greece is bittersweet considering what has happened over there. Is it a good or a bad thing. Not sure but it's definitely spiritual.

80 people have died in Greece because of the fires. Hopefully the blood moon lineup will be a sign the loss of life is over.

πŸ˜”

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The blood πŸŒ™ moon and Greece is bittersweet considering what has happened over there. Is it a good or a bad thing. Not sure but it's definitely spiritual.

80 people have died in Greece because of the fires. Hopefully the blood moon lineup will be a sign the loss of life is over.

πŸ˜”

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Double post.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
The blood πŸŒ™ moon and Greece is bittersweet considering what has happened over there. Is it a good or a bad thing? Not sure but it's definitely spiritual.

πŸ˜”

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Triple post. 😱

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
😱

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Looks absolutely beautiful!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Cologne Cathedral

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Its a sign of... absolutely nothing, other than the fact that the moon was hidden from the light of the sun, by the shadow of the Earth.

That being said, it is beautiful. Unfortunately, I was unable to witness it, despite having gone out specifically to get a view of it on the night.

As it was, the enormous hot spell we have been having, here in the UK, was interrupted for a time last night by a lightning producing storm, which also dumped a fair bit of rain. I was glad to be drenched, personally speaking. Myself and a buddy went to the beach and got a thorough dousing, while consuming alcoholic beverages and going "Oooooh!" alot.

Not as cool as a dark red moon, but glad to be out in the weather. I hope all the other places in the world which need the rain, get it. Its a damned horror without the stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Brilliant photo! πŸŒ™ β˜€

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Brilliant photo! πŸŒ™ β˜€

Not mine!

Just do a picture search with: Koeln Dom Blutmond
There you get some better solutions and pictures from different angles.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Great post, love the way you described everything.

your probably right. it isn't a omen for anything but i couldn't help thinking about the blood moon and Greece.

It is very sad what has happened there. If we missed this moon phenomena we won't see it again for another 133 years. πŸŒšπŸŒ‘

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

What more do you need? A picture says a thousand words, he's only sharing what other parts of the world could not see.

• Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

What you see before you post a thread.

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads. Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.
    When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

• IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Just a reminder since it was brought up.

• top topics

<<   2 >>

join