It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.i. mind control responsible for mandela effect i was not lying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

your condition is well known to many here on ATS, so expect a lot of people to write off what you say at first glance.

i think there is something more than this physical plane and that some of the more strange effects we see in life like ghosts,ufos,etc. come from that place, its is separate but able to affect our realty in small ways.

the mandela effect at first glance is creepy, but it is just a side effect of human memory and group think. reality isnt changing around you, and if it truly did change you would never know because if reality changed then that is all you would ever have known. your still in the original reality.

things like remote viewing and clairvoyance i think allow the mind to travel these 'streets' in your story and some remote viewers have stated that sometimes they see other 'things'/people looking at there astral selfs

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: anotherside
Im using a technique ive developed to click the mind reading off me. It seems to be using neural lighting method. I heard Alice say:
"No more brainwave pattern"

Some hallucinations huh?

I choose to think you are a troll looking for attention.

Otherwise statements like this, might make me cry, because, crazy as #.
im looking to prove im being attacked. Im not #ing mentally ill.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Lol thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Im using a technique ive developed to click the mind reading off me. It seems to be using neural lighting method. I heard Alice say:

Some hallucinations huh?

Ok. But you are very clearly not being attacked, and very clearly mentally ill.

So, something isn't working.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Some hallucinations huh?

Attacked by what though? Your own mind? You aren't a one of a kind person that has something more than the rest of us do. What could you possibly have that you think makes you more perceptive to think you would be experiencing something that isn't a mental manifestation of events that you experienced dreaming or in the past or something 15 minuets ago? You are clearly suffering from something like everyone else is saying on here judging by what you have posted.
edit on 24-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Some hallucinations huh?

And tried repeatedly to prove it and havent been able to, so where does that leave you?

You also posted a reddit page for STORIES, like CreepyPasta, as fact to back it up.
Just saying, you might try out the meds, might be your magic way to stop them

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Don't you have an orphanage to burn down or something? Go away.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: howtonhawky

Not a single shred of evidence for it's existence

So... what, then- I was having nightmares every Thanksgiving where I was stuffing pillow filling in my mouth and dreaming it was horribly sub par turkey stuffing?

I shudder to think what that 'cranberry' sauce was. Jiggly, smelly, awful tasting stuff that retained the can's shape *and* ridges..

No evidence in terms of patents or remnants of distribution.

It never was and i remember as a kid it being common knowledge that you could jack with peoples minds by asking them about stouffers stuffing and bet them of it's existence and win by showing nothing of the sort on the shelves.

There are a couple other little tricks we used to play as kids to make us look smart and now most of the ones who knew of this are likely not living their lives online reading mandela crap.

When you get a chance grab me a sky hook and a cable stretcher cause we have a job to do.

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing, that is one creepy explanation!

Can't imagine it to be true fortunately as he wouldn't get more money then he could spend without signing a contract that would result in his immediate termination if he would ever expose information about it.

Very creative work and literally gave me chills at first, this is what makes me re-visit ATS.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And I will respect your belief but in your initial post you bring up talking about these things with your psychiatrist and you speak of hearing voices through household appliances. I have no doubt that those experiences are real to you, but to my knowledge, no way a common experience.

And since I have never experienced a conversation with my A.C. unit, it takes some evidence other than your own experience to convince me that it is factual.

Don't dismiss a skeptic as many facts came from that skeptic who continued to dig until a theory or hypothesis became undisputed fact.

So, perhaps approach a subject with the perspective of the skeptic and you could find it reinvigorates your own thinking, enough perhaps that you discover the proof you need to convince all the other skeptics in the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
On the other hand the op may come off as a bit out there but he is just perceiving some secrets that are hard to describe.

Some things existed and we thought they did not and vice versa.

It is the ultimate brain teaser trying to keep up with corporate structures and knowing that indeed technology has come to a point that interaction into all realms is happening and there are some effects of that influence that play out into our everyday lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Please read

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

that showed up while wearing (shungite bracelet) on my left ankle. Shungite reduces emf around it. So whatever appeared reacts to emf. It lasted about 5 hours. 

Another possibility is that it could be an allergic reaction to the Shungite. It has been used in insulation and as a pigment in paint.

Modern science confirms it does possess anti bacterial properties, as a side note, most likely a skeptic helped prove that because of determination, and is also believed to be a water purifier.

Lots of things can cause a simple rash. Perhaps a dermatologist could help but if the rash appears while wearing the Shungite, I would investigate that a little further before jumping to EMF waves.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

that showed up while wearing (shungite bracelet) on my left ankle. Shungite reduces emf around it. So whatever appeared reacts to emf. It lasted about 5 hours. 

Another possibility is that it could be an allergic reaction to the Shungite. It has been used in insulation and as a pigment in paint.

Modern science confirms it does possess anti bacterial properties, as a side note, most likely a skeptic helped prove that because of determination, and is also believed to be a water purifier.

Lots of things can cause a simple rash. Perhaps a dermatologist could help but if the rash appears while wearing the Shungite, I would investigate that a little further before jumping to EMF waves.
a perfectly square rash with a heart shape..i dont think so.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

a perfectly square rash with a heart shape..i dont think so.

where are you seeing the heart shape? It literally just looks like you had something sitting in your lap

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

That's exactly what the Mandela effect wants you to think.
Don't fall for it

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

how is something a square and a heart at the same time?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Think of things as just energy.

Look at the recent laughter that shasha cohen has created with his skits.

Now let's say that energy is not wasted but is PEARed with the energy of a thread here on ats about mandella effect that creates the same amount energy but comes into our minds not as funny but mysterious.

That is what i am seeing being caught up in such more than others can be hard to describe and that energy imo likely passes through all viewers via technology.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join