It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.i. mind control responsible for mandela effect i was not lying

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
ai. mind control responsible for mandela effect-link

Alice, jabberwocky, giant reactors, a secret society of torturers. Hmm all this time you said i was crazy..
Maybe ill bring this up to my psychiatrist.

The truth behind The Mandela Effect

Everything that people think they know about the Mandela effect is incorrect. Even the name "Mandela effect" was a term coined by an online blogger. This phenomenon has been occurring for years, only Most dismissed It as a fluke, the most severe cases were perceived to be a mental illness... Suddenly, it's given a name and overnight that very same concept devolves into a disreputable meme.... An online joke associated with paranormal fanatics.

The people I worked for call themselves the Greyleaf consortium. It's an anonymous gathering, consisting of the top scientists in their respective fields as well as a cabal made up of extremely wealthy men and women. They've been around for decades, and as far as the public knows... Greyleaf doesn't exist. Their purpose was to facilitate a creative outlet for some of the smartest people in the world. Freedom to develop their ideas without the meddlesome aspects of political bureaucracy and limited funding.

With the consortium, money would never be an object. The trade off being that any creation of significant merit could be auctioned off and sold to the highest bidder. The influence of the consortium stretches all the way to Washington, and while not directly associated with our government, they have secured a great portion of their independence from R&D that they've provided to the U.S military.

While our elected officials were busy looking the other way, The consortium would be able to delve into questionable avenues with very little government oversight... They were exploring aspects of the scientific that others veered away from. It was during this exploration that they discovered a revelation that would change everything for years to come.

Traditionally we've always viewed consciousness as a singular occurrence. “I think therefore I am... Even what we viewed as the Jungian archetype was considered more metaphor than anything else. In 1981, scientists within the consortium found the “Self” to be just the tip of the iceberg... Below our top layer of individuality, they found a collective unconsciousness.

They found that we were tethered to a living, breathing hive consciousness. An interconnected series of threads outside the realm of our perception... Imagine your mind as a house. Everything that happens within said house is solely dependent on your own will. Your choices and decisions are all generated within the confines of this house. Now imagine that you stepped outside of your house. Imagine that you walked up the street, only to find another house, and another, and another. Only these houses contained the living consciousness of others.

Think about all the various connections that these houses have to each other, the streets that link the neighborhoods, the neighborhoods that link the cities... The cities that link the states, and so on and so fourth.. Since the beginning of our existence as a species, there have been ideas, concepts, ideologies that humans have adopted, with no ability to discern how such knowledge could be shared by those separated by these massive, geographical gaps. Yet Our myths, legends, all of these archetypes were somehow transferred over the course of human history. For years, the notion of psychic activity, telekineses, precognition, things teetering at the far edges of fringe science... The “Para” would soon be removed from the “Normal” as all of these murky concepts could suddenly be explained.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
All I want to know is what the Matrix did with Stouffer's stove top stuffing.
And if the Matrix can truly erase stuff in history there's a few ex-girlfriends that I don't want to end up with

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Pretty interesting fan-fiction for the Mandela Effect.

I believe that Alice still exists, submerged within the collective consciousness. She's changing our memories, for what purpose I don't know. What I do know is that we let something loose in this world, something that could very well be our undoing.

mandelaeffects.co.uk...

edit on 24-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanksgiving is going to suck this year.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So a link to a blog that links to reddit proves what, again, exactly? I'm not seeing this "evidence" as in any way credible.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's from the sub Reddit "No sleep".
It's a sub Reddit geared towards people writing frightening stories, the premise of the sub Reddit is they are to be taken As, and treated as true.
Definitely some good writers on there. Ive read some good ones.

edit on 7 24 2018 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So a link to a blog that links to reddit proves what, again, exactly? I'm not seeing this "evidence" as in any way credible.
in 2011 laying on my bed listening to my air conditioner talk loudly as i was physicly attacked i heard a high pitched voice repeat "reality is changing". Ive had a front row seat listening to changes. You probably will pass this off as fiction. Id be glad to take a truthiscope test (lie detector). They call the areas voices come out of something to the effect of "syncopanic" they sync perfectly in time with passing sounds. Or stay in one location to annoy.
edit on 24-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As to the story in question, one glaring hole that immediately strikes me is that the person is an anonymous whistleblower. Presumably to protect him from the consortium.
But then proceeds to divulge enough personal information to give his exact identity to said consortium.
That would seem to only hide the identity from the public and put the whistleblower in extreme danger.
Would have been better to just come out in the open, as then being "disappeared" would be much more noticeable.

(post by TerryDon79 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No sleep

For more good stories.
Be sure to read the about this community page.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That AI and the interents did not exist in 1974 when Elizabeth Loftus and John Palmer coined the phrase.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That AI and the interents did not exist in 1974 when Elizabeth Loftus and John Palmer coined the phrase.

if they can project a maser through time or something it could be from the future.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You may think you are not lying because of your condition. But the Mandela effect can be understood if you know how memory works and can accept we can be falable.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
You may think you are not lying because of your condition. But the Mandela effect can be understood if you know how memory works and can accept we can be falable.
whatever. Im done arguing mandela real or not. My experiences tell me it happened. Ill refer you to the zerg wearing a gangsta VW logo from the old reality.
edit on 24-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: anotherside
i hope you get voices just to slam your mockery. Try suffering it sometime. Reach out with your mind theyll start up. Theyre fun.

Wow. TerryD is suffering from genuine appliance bullying and you mock him.

Shame on you.

Just you wait until you experience quantum electromagnetic temporal phase shifting of the duodenum. You'll never be the same...
already man..already do.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh FYI - here's your "Mandela Effect" summed up nicely : www.sciencedaily.com...

But hey - MElievers won't read it cos the already have but it was an article about the Bernstein Bears.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Electric Universe

In such no energy shall be willingly wasted and all attempts to create energy would be accepted if deemed legal.

If you think your fridge does not talk to your microwave or car then you may be wrong.

No good sarcasm shall go to waste and is likely just a cover story for the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join