It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Interior Secretary being Investigated for Suspicious Halliburton Land Deal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Trump Interior Secretary being Investigated for Suspicious Halliburton Land Deal. He is getting Halliburton to do some development on government land that is near land he owns, which could increase the value of his holdings while helping a giant, corrupt corporation make even more money they don't need or deserve. This is the company that fraudulently charged the government for thousands of meals for soldiers in Iraq than it actually provided. It appears that Trump adminitration officials' main concern is enriching themselves, not governing in the name of the people.

www.politico.com...
edit on 22-7-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 22 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling correction in title

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Would be nice if all these corrupt bastards (in any party) were actually prosecuted for the shady crap they do. So many of these happen that you can't even keep up... and nobody goes to jail.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Okay, everybody lift your legs, another Great Rugsweeping in order!

What can't be, cannot be! DRAIN THE SWAMP! (BTW: what is Your interpretation of this? Remove everybody who is corrupt, including lobbyists? Bc that did not and will not happen.)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It boggles me why people want to believe Trump is the messiah when reality he's just a form of controlled opposition for the TPTB.

If he really was for the people, Haliburton and other neocon entities would have been shut down a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Standard team Cheeto.
Get all the mindless minions chanting “drain the swamp” while these greedy, self-serving people are simultaneously taking a giant orange dump in it.

It doesn’t get much swampier than Halliburton. Those guys made out like bandits in that immoral invasion of Iraq—no-bid government contracts, etc.

Sad that anyone thought Comrade Cheeto would be such a righteous change-up.
edit on 22-7-2018 by Gandalf77 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Conflating Trump and Haliburton.

Bout as successful as the NRA/Russia bull snip.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
can send charge Halliburton C level management with high treason?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Tells you everything you need to know here.

“You expressed special concern about the reported funding by a top executive at Halliburton and assuring decisions that affect the nation’s welfare are not compromised by individual self enrichment,” Deputy Inspector General Mary Kendall wrote to Rep. Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.),ranking member of the House Natural Resources Committee,and other Democrats. "My office opened an investigation into this matter on July 16."

Old political hackery is new again.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wait, so if a Democrats says something, then it cant be true?? are you serious?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

It boggles me why people want to believe Trump is the messiah when reality he's just a form of controlled opposition for the TPTB.

If he really was for the people, Haliburton and other neocon entities would have been shut down a long time ago.

So the president should have the ability to shut down private businesses?

People hate Trump because hes "corrupt" , but then assign blame to him for NOT acting like a dictator.

Wheres the logic
edit on 22-7-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Wait, so if a Democrats says something, then it cant be true?? are you serious?

The D's been whining about Haliburton for the last 16 years.

Never was true.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Well he can start by going after Dick Cheney and other neocons. Sadly that ain't happening.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Well he can start by going after Dick Cheney and other neocons. Sadly that ain't happening.

It wouldnt matter it wouldnt satisfy anyone, hes going after a lot of crap right now and attacking a lot of problems, and people are still losing their minds.

Im not a huge fan of Trump, but there is no doubt hes been much busier in his first two years so far that many presidents weve seen.

"yeah but hes not doing what I want RIGHT NOW" this just points out the absolute selfishness society has embodied.

Calm down, he still has two more years left.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Cheney/ Halliburton/ Bush went to war to make Cheney rich is about a legitimate gripe as Russia stole my election.

Wake the hell up people.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Cheney/ Halliburton/ Bush went to war to make Cheney rich is about a legitimate gripe as Russia stole my election.

Wake the hell up people.

Halliburton made a ton of money in no-bid government contracts.

It wasn’t about ‘weapons of mash destruction.’ It wasn’t about terrorism. It wasn’t about freedom.
It was about MONEY. Rich people getting richer.

War is a racket. Period.
Understanding that IS waking up.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Like the Clinton foundation?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If he broke the law, then try him, convict him, send him to jail.

Or do you just want to install your communist sweethearts to power and scrap freedom?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gandalf77

Like the Clinton foundation?

I don’t care for the Clinton foundation, and yes, there’s no doubt in my mind they’ve made all kinds of money pedaling influence. The love of money and power works across the spectrum.

If, however, the Clinton foundation was making money off of the immoral, unjustified invasion of Iraq, I would seriously like to hear about the connection.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If the allegations are true....

Can his ass....whats the problem?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join