It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal supportive evidence of Corey Goode's Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So i have watched many videos of Corey referring to the aliens he has claimed to have met. An alien race in particular that Corey refers to are the human looking Anshar disclosure.wikia.com...

www.youtube.com...

Why i bring this up, is because i know someone who told me about the dreams they would have, where a lady would teach them about their own spiritual abilities. This person who's also interested in alien narratives i thought to show the video of Corey and these beings. Without this person ever knowing about Corey or his story, this person immediately told me once the images of these white haired humans came up, that a different woman with the same hair and clothing was the lady in her dreams.

This tells me that someone who has no information about any of this, can have an experience that exactly coincides with the Corey's story, is enough obvious evidence to imply that both the Anshar and everything else he has claimed to be real, is in fact so. What's more, is that Corey claims these beings visit people in their dreams.

The Anshar have one area reserved for influencing thoughts and making telepathic contact with surface humanity. This room is filled with eggshell-shaped seats for the Anshar to sit down on and enter into a meditative state.

What do you skeptics make of this?
edit on 22-7-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

It's a nice story but this skeptic remains skeptical , especially if Corey Goode is used as a reference.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ok, and may i ask what would be your deductive reasoning that would effectively explain away the dreams?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

When the wiki page reads like something Gary Gygex would put together, that's where my skepticism comes in.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm not a dream expert so can't answer that question , my own dreams flummox me sometimes but I'm pretty sure dreams are a product of the mind not interference from outside.
If an ET species were to engage in telepathic communication why would they not communicate with a scientist , doctor or politician who would be able to do something with their communication.

You say the person who believes she receiving the communication is interested in alien narratives so perhaps that interest is the source of her belief that she is being contacted.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

When the wiki page reads like something Gary Gygex would put together, that's where my skepticism comes in.

I think you mean Gary Gygax of D&D fame.
edit on 7/22/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I have many dreams that mean nothing too.
What would you say if I had a dream of an otter chasing me with a rolling pin??

Corey claims

I claim all kinds of stuff too....in fact,I am claiming to be the King of England right now.
See how claims work?

Corey's story, is enough obvious evidence

No...its not,its Jack and the Bean stock....a story.

I would like to believe but Corey Goode isn't helping very much at all.

If anyone would like to buy some magic beans I have for sale....you know where I am.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: wylekat

I think you mean Gary Gygax of D&D fame.

Yeah- and I misspelled it. :/

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

To explain the little i know - that would be because the information being passed on is person growth information, these aliens are sending messages person to person, theyre not trying to prove themselves to us, theyre just revealing themselves to those they have an interest in.

A question in response to you would be, why would a teacher teaching maths to a student, tell a doctor or politiian about maths that's only relatable to the student? Especially when i mentioned that the person is actually being taught about their own spiritual powers, so this context is about a person learning which has nothing to do with scientist, doctors or politicians.

And to answer you other point, first they still would have to have known about the story or some information regarding this, or a photo at some earlier point, to which this person claimed not to.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I think in times past such dreams would have been put down to Angels or spirits but these days they are Aliens , regardless of attribution I still believe they are from within not external in origin.

If the belief that they are communications from benevolent Aliens brings you , her and others comfort then I suppose that is a positive , spirituality is not a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Interesting, I would say it could very easily be true what you say.

I don't find even the most bizarre report to be "far fetched" because I have seen craft and creatures up close before, so nothing would surprise me.

Getting new reports from people who don't know of other reports matching what they have witnessed, is one of the best tools in discovering truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I feel like i havnt drilled the reality of this into you well enough. Let's hypothetically say that you had a dream where you saw this same person; wearing the same exact clothing, with the same long white hair, and with no context of memory of where this person could have come from in an earlier experience.

Then the next week you happen to come across a video or image for the very first time showing a person identified as an alien with same exact appearance who are said to communicate with people in their dreams.

What is your thought pattern?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Dreams are just that, dreams.

I've had some far out dreams, when sharing them I've had others relate very similar dreams, even when I figured my dreams were so out there they were totally unique to me.

They were, but the themes and relatability to other's dreams should certainly not be discounted.

Our minds are extremely creative, yet creativeness always has an inspiration. It's the inspiration that's difficult to trace since dreams can be rather abstract.

Safe to say though, if you have an interest in the topic at hand it'll manifest itself in dreams. We tend to only remember a tiny part of our dreams. All sorts going on that we don't remember.

Dreams are fascinating, I'm of the opinion that they're mainly internal minus sounds and smells around the person sleeping, things like that are often incorporated into dreams. We often only remember the last few minutes of a dream.

Dream inception seems to be a terrible way of communication, from what I gather anyways.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'll take Astro's awesome tales over Corey Goode's fantasies any day!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The dream thing with your friend....is t it just as likely (more likely actually) that she/he just has some psychic or precognitive abilities? That could easily explain the dream thing and knowing what drawing was coming next.

As for Corey Goode....no. Just no. Total and complete fraud. The sooner you come to terms with it the better off you'll be.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Are your friend’s dreams the evidence you spoke of in the title? Why is it always people who have the most limited understanding of science and proper methods of experimentation that always make these claims? The fact that you or your friend agrees with Cory Goode is not supporting evidence.

Basically you came here to tell us that your friend claims that they have dreams similar to what this fiction writer claims. So, We are getting an anonymous third story account at best. The real question here is why are you so convinced?

You should always Take a step back and really evaluate the validity of the claims you your self have decided to accept. Ask yourself if there’s evidence should really convince other people. And if you can understand why other people don’t believe these things, then you should also question why you believe them. And I mean take a really good long look at yourself and your believes ask yourself if this evidence should really convince other people. And if you can understand why other people don’t believe these things, then you should also question why you believe them. And I mean take a really good long look at yourself and your beliefs. Try to understand what it takes to convince you. If it didn’t take much to convince you of these fantastical stories, then you probably have a long history of being duped by people who are more than Willing To take advantage of someone like yourself. Some people just like to play the role of the naïve believer.
edit on 22-7-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

The real question here is why are you so convinced?

Yes. That is the real question. So, OP? What do you say?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

How do you get to psychic powers and pre-cognitive abilities being a likely story?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sorry, but I rolled my eyes when I heard the name Corey Goode.

First and foremost I thought it was generally accepted by the wider community that he's a hoaxer and a fraud.

I can't remember the source or where I read it now (possibly reddit) but there was someone who went to school with Goode and called bull# on all of his tall tales.

I'm not even a hardened sceptic like some on here, I am a believer in ETs and that they have and are visiting Earth, however, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Goode provides no evidence and rather than go with the normal narrative about ETs amongst the ufology community he takes it way too far making it difficult for even the most open-minded person to believe anything he says.

I still have a subscription to Gaia as they occasionally put out some really good and thought-provoking stuff BUT honestly, all the stuff with Goode (which there's way too much of) I try to avoid or at least treat it as for entertainment purposes only.

I hold my hands up and I'm willing to accept that I could very much be wrong, after all anything is possible, BUT if I had to put money on someone being a total fraud my money would be on Goode first.

Additionally, no offence, but to say that you have supportive evidence that Goode is telling the truth and then come out with some story about your friends dreams.... that's pretty weak evidence in my eyes as it can easily be explained away as coincidence.
edit on 22-7-2018 by R1CK3O because: added content

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
So i have watched many videos of Corey referring to the aliens he has claimed to have met. An alien race in particular that Corey refers to are the human looking Anshar disclosure.wikia.com...

www.youtube.com...

Why i bring this up, is because i know someone who told me about the dreams they would have, where a lady would teach them about their own spiritual abilities. This person who's also interested in alien narratives i thought to show the video of Corey and these beings. Without this person ever knowing about Corey or his story, this person immediately told me once the images of these white haired humans came up, that a different woman with the same hair and clothing was the lady in her dreams.

This tells me that someone who has no information about any of this, can have an experience that exactly coincides with the Corey's story, is enough obvious evidence to imply that both the Anshar and everything else he has claimed to be real, is in fact so. What's more, is that Corey claims these beings visit people in their dreams.

The Anshar have one area reserved for influencing thoughts and making telepathic contact with surface humanity. This room is filled with eggshell-shaped seats for the Anshar to sit down on and enter into a meditative state.

I'm skeptical...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join