It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal supportive evidence of Corey Goode's Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: KansasGirl

How do you get to psychic powers and pre-cognitive abilities being a likely story?

OP's friend knew what the next image was going to be, in the video they were watching. OP's friend says "the lady in my dream looks like such and such" and the description matches the image of the "anshar" people that Corey Goode claims.

OP's friend could have just had an instance of precognitive ESP when they knew what the next image in the video was going to be. OP's friend could also just be psychicly picking up on what OP has seen and thought about.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't buy anything that Corey Goode spits out.

But, to dismiss dreams as being "just dreams" is like saying we know everything about the human brain and consciousness/unconsciousness.

I have personal experience with dreams that lead me to believe that they are more than just creative dramas played out to keep us entertained while we regenerate.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

you had a dream where you saw this same person; wearing the same exact clothing, with the same long white hair, and with no context of memory of where this person could have come from in an earlier experience.

Then the next week you happen to come across a video or image for the very first time showing a person identified as an alien with same exact appearance who are said to communicate with people in their dreams.

That, I get. My experience (take it or leave it) was of an existing person- who was double hell bent on making my life hell. But- however vile, ridiculous, or cruel she was- I never referred to her in the context of a D&D roleplaying character, just short of stuffing die roll specs under the pic. The wiki page reads exactly like one. My second (eternal) question is going to be *how* is this done. Straight up telepathy? Hard to do with grabbing Joe off the street and thinking at him hard. I also am not inclined to think the woo crowd is a natural choice either.

Secondly- I'd do more than to jump to a conclusion after *one* video or picture. I've seen a lot of things where person A sees, creates, dreams up something, and person B creates a near perfect copy. Go look up the creation of Dennis the Menace in the US and UK for a really good example of this. Multiple videos, or images from a wide (and I am sure a couple thousand vs the 7+ *billion* people on this planet is a fair enough %) range across the planet would do more to convince me, along with a repeated name, technical term, or phrase- in their own language would really be a help.

Learning how to make something relatively simple also would go a long, long way, as it is a practical application of someone showing up in a dream and communicating. I am sure a craft (an artsy craft, not a space craft), or a recipe using local food analogues can be taught, or even a simple, albeit clearly alien device could be made. Hell- I can find 10,000 different ways to chuck stuff on a Raspberry PI and make crap online. SURELY a race far advanced from ours can show someone how to make a simple child's toy! Or, find an artist and have them recreate a classic artwork. I am sure paintings/ sculptures/ and other media are to be had.

Please don't give me a headache and tell me 'that's not how it works'. I get that manure from the religious bunch, and really, it's a tired cliche.
edit on 22-7-2018 by wylekat because: Specifics

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

OP's friend says "the lady in my dream looks like such and such" and the description matches the image of the "anshar" people that Corey Goode claims.

I can dole out I dunno how many "Nordic" looking people who show up in one way or another, and are about as informative as a Bazooka Joe bubblegum wrapper if you were using one as a reference to perform cardiac surgery.

Here's a google example of me just typing in Nordic space alien:

www.google.com...

See another reply post I put on here concerning what I'd expect out of a shimmering blonde alien strolling into my dreams.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
human-like ufonauts are way older than corey goode, and they have been reported by a lot of credible people
but please don't believe on corey goode

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

the hypocrisy here is astounding

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O

I can't remember the source or where I read it now (possibly reddit) but there was someone who went to school with Goode and called bull# on all of his tall tales.

i saw someone that said his real name isn't corey goode and that he is hiding from the police due to being a pedo

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I feel like i havnt drilled the reality of this into you well enough. Let's hypothetically say that you had a dream where you saw this same person; wearing the same exact clothing, with the same long white hair, and with no context of memory of where this person could have come from in an earlier experience.

Then the next week you happen to come across a video or image for the very first time showing a person identified as an alien with same exact appearance who are said to communicate with people in their dreams.

What is your thought pattern?

The picture is an invention by Corey Goode so there in no connection to the dream , the Alien is not real.
Perhaps it's a subconscious memory.

edit on 22-7-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Isn't possible that Corey read about these beings and created his fake stories about it?

Corey goode just seems very fake to me. He hangs out with David Wilcock and claims to visit his alien friends on the regular, yet will provide no evidence.

I wouldn't completely trust him. David and Corey have probably read and heard countless alien/UFO stories. Not hard to make up fictional stories..

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Why i bring this up, is because i know someone who told me about the dreams they would have, where a lady would teach them about their own spiritual abilities. This person who's also interested in alien narratives i thought to show the video of Corey and these beings. Without this person ever knowing about Corey or his story, this person immediately told me once the images of these white haired humans came up, that a different woman with the same hair and clothing was the lady in her dreams.

This tells me that someone who has no information about any of this, can have an experience that exactly coincides with the Corey's story, is enough obvious evidence to imply that both the Anshar and everything else he has claimed to be real, is in fact so.

Can we parse this down to clarify what you are saying?

i know someone who told me about the dreams they would have where a lady would teach them about their own spiritual abilities.

So someone you know predicted the dreams they were going to have? Or you simply meant to say you know someone who dreamed about a lady who taught them spiritual abilities?

I suspect the latter so will go with that. But correct me if that's wrong.

This person who's also interested in alien narratives i thought to show the video of Corey and these beings.

I suspect you mean "This person is also interested in alien stories and so you showed them the video of Corey"

Without this person ever knowing about Corey or his story, this person immediately told me once the images of these white haired humans came up, that a different woman with the same hair and clothing was the lady in her dreams.

This person [claimed] to not be aware of Corey and his story. Once the images appeared of white haired humans [on the video] this person told you that a different woman, with the same hair and clothing, was the lady in her dreams.

So if I got this right. This is what you claim?

Someone you know dreamed about a lady who taught them spiritual abilities.This person is also interested in alien stories and so you showed them the video of Corey. This person [claimed] to not be aware of Corey and his story. Once the images appeared of white haired humans [on the video] this person told you that a different woman, with the same hair and clothing, was the lady in her dreams.

First problem Corey Goode's story is totally made up and pure sci-fi. If it really was true then why would NASA still be sending tiny probes to Mars on rockets?

Second problem. I dreamed I saw a thread on ATS about Corey Goode and the premise it was based on was absolute rubbish. I think I just found enough obvious evidence to prove my dream was correct.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
a reply to: gortex

Ok, and may i ask what would be your deductive reasoning that would effectively explain away the dreams?

While you ask gortex for his opinion, your question is open to all forum members. I don't know who Corey Goode is but your question includes the word dreams. That should turn a light on in your head. Dreams are a product of the sleeping mind. Since time immemorial the sleeping mind and dreams have been the subjects or research with no one coming up with a reasonable answer. I fly in my dreams but can't in real life. Explain what besides allows me to break laws of physics in a totally alien environment.

If someone tells you this and that happened in a dream, it's a mental fantasy. Leave it that.

Breakaway Civilization, Ancient Breakaway Civilization
Anshar
Expand slideshow1 of 1Add photo
The Anshar are a 4th density ancient breakaway civilization. They are humans from the future. In their original timeline, during their transition to fourth density, they began to experience a “Mandela effect.” They travelled back in time to 17-18 million BCE to the effects point of origin to maintain their timeline. A small contingent travelled back in time to the effect’s point of origin as a lynchpin. This small population expanded drastically over millions of years. Another contingent travelled back in time to the current fourth density shift. Their population is currently in the millions.[1]

You gotta be putting us on!
edit on 22-7-2018 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join