It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Swept Away At Sea Reappears Alive 18 Months Later On The Same Beach

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I hope this the right place for this story, couldn´t find something about it yet. I first read an article in a german newspaper, the title was:
Washed away - Woman found after 18 months, she was still wearing the same clothes. I had to laugh a bit because i thought:

How should she change clothes when she was washed away and drowned?

Then i searched for an article from a source closer to where it happened, and read the story there.

When i read what happened i had to think of an abduction by aliens, a Travis Walton like incident. Or a "The Abyss" like incident. Because she was found alive after her husband dreamed several times of her, being at the beach where she disappeared. Then he and his family travelled back to that beach and they searched for her again. And found her. Living. Unconscious. She is not suffering from any visible physical damage.

The only thing is, she is unable to talk now.
malaysiandigest.com

And another article:
d eccanchronicle.com Singapur

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The odd part about the story to me is this:

What is even more baffling is she was still wearing the same clothes she had on when she disappeared 18 months earlier.
Nining Sunarsih, a woman in her early 50s was holidaying in Sukabumi in West Java last January.
She was reportedly enjoying a dip in the waters off Citepus Beach when a strong wave swept her away, carried out by strong currents into the open sea.

Why was she fully dressed enjoying a dip in the waters?

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This is the kind of stuff which brought me to ATS many years ago. A diversion from all the poltical threads. S&F

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Dp

edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The odd part about the story to me is this:

What is even more baffling is she was still wearing the same clothes she had on when she disappeared 18 months earlier.
Nining Sunarsih, a woman in her early 50s was holidaying in Sukabumi in West Java last January.
She was reportedly enjoying a dip in the waters off Citepus Beach when a strong wave swept her away, carried out by strong currents into the open sea.

Why was she fully dressed enjoying a dip in the waters?

Same clothes could mean she was still wearing her swim apparel. If not, and she was fully dressed it would be unusual. It does not state that she was fully dressed though...just states she was wearing the same clothing that she was swept away in.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Any reliable sources for this?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The photograph shows a lady in clothes not swimwear.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

More suspicious, to me at least, is that the husband is the one that "found" her....

He "dreams," she was at the same beach and then returns to look for her...

"Holy sheet! Here she is officer... Please stop investigating her disappearance now."

And, how convenient that she is unable to talk now... Let's get this lady a pen and paper!

Bet the first thing she writes is, "He beat the crap out of me and locked me in the basement!"
edit on 19/7/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Some people will do anything to get out of jury duty.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
She won't talk, but she should be able to write. She convieniently will have no memory of the last 18 months.

Also it's like those shows..the returned and a new one where they appear from the water..and came from the future..The Crossing Imbd

It's a great story, but probable Hoax..

edit on 19-7-2018 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Some people will do anything to get out of jury duty.

Right?

Everyone thinks I'm stupid because I try to get on the juries when I'm called.

First off, we get some pretty "interesting" jury trials in Manhattan.

Secondly, It's like a mini-vacation from work. Show up at 09:00 instead of 05:30, usually get out around noon to 14:00 and get to eat at some new lunch spots.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
She won't talk, but she should be able to write. She convieniently will have no memory of the last 18 months.

Also it's like those shows..the returned and a new one where they appear from the water..and came from the future...forgot the name of it.

It's a great story, but probable Hoax..

Hopefully for her it's a hoax...

Otherwise she spent the last year and a half in some pretty f'ed up conditions.

Unless Aqua Man found her and made her his queen.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Middle Eastern girls and women...many...swim fully clothed head to bare feet in our local city recreation pools in Dearborn, Mi.

Just to add....
edit on 19-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Any reliable sources for this?

I wasn´t an eyewitness and i left two links, there are many more to find. Even a lot in german, so ithink in other languages too, if i remember right i saw spanish and stuff. This is just what i found and wanted to leave here, because my first thoughts were about Travis Walton and The Abyss. Not really believing that something like this happened to her, but who knows. It´s just strange and belongs here, as i thought.

I am pretty sorry that i don´t have more.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What a great story

I don't care if it's a hoax, it's making my imagination work out a bit.
Good post!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
She would have been dead in 3 days from dehydration.

I'm calling hoax.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

She needs a full x-ray to check everything is there and also to look for implants.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
She would have been dead in 3 days from dehydration.

I'm calling hoax.

Maybe she went through a time portal and for her the trip was only 15 minutes, for everyone else 18 months like the Bermuda triangle..

Okay, that is pretty unlikely..

edit on 19-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It was all a ruse to avoid paying large debts.

The family came up with the idea due to large debts owed to creditors.

The younger brother of Nining has now admitted the deceit to Police during interview.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

She needs a full x-ray to check everything is there and also to look for implants.

I thought about implants too.
But i guess i forgot the evil in people, so in reality, if it is not an hoax, it will be a kind of crime.

But it´s like Sprocket said, that imagination thing. It´s like having a little holiday in the head, from all that political mess around the world.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join