It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Swept Away At Sea Reappears Alive 18 Months Later On The Same Beach

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yeah, something seems really off here. First off it says that these people were on "holiday" so does that mean they were from a different country or are they from Java, maybe even locals to this beach, just taking the day off? The reason I ask is why would the husband still be in this area 18 months later. That seems like a lot of time to stick around hoping for your wife to show up.

So the father of the missing woman had dreams about her showing up, then they found her 1/4 mile from where she disappeared? She was also found at midnight, where it would have been easy to place her on the beach under cover of darkness. Why would you wait until evening to start looking, that seems like an obvious red flag as it gives easier cover to put her on the beach w/o people seeing them.

I'm still trying to figure out how a wave would sweep her out to sea. Even with strong rip tides or under tow people usually stay within the current and when they leave the current then they don't drift very much. I can't see how rescuers couldn't find her if they were notified quickly.

Maybe she was abducted by humans and the family was too scared to tell the truth. I guess there could be "paranormal" explinations like sea creatures, but I won't hold my breath on those. I tend to think the two legged land beast is more likely to pull this off.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
It was all a ruse to avoid paying large debts.

The family came up with the idea due to large debts owed to creditors.

The younger brother of Nining has now admitted the deceit to Police during interview.

Do you have a source for this?
Can´t find anything in a language i can read about that.
But there seem to be a lot articles and links to malaysian or indonesian languaged websites.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It was all a ruse to avoid paying large debts.

The family came up with the idea due to large debts owed to creditors.

The younger brother of Nining has now admitted the deceit to Police during interview.

C'mon man post a link

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sounds like she made something up so she could get away from someone or some situation. Maybe she got involved with a bad boy. Who knows, it may be a coincidence that she was wearing the same clothes when they found her, maybe partying destroyed her ability to talk right.

Who knows, just a possibility to try to explain what happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
The odd part about the story to me is this:

What is even more baffling is she was still wearing the same clothes she had on when she disappeared 18 months earlier.
Nining Sunarsih, a woman in her early 50s was holidaying in Sukabumi in West Java last January.
She was reportedly enjoying a dip in the waters off Citepus Beach when a strong wave swept her away, carried out by strong currents into the open sea.

Why was she fully dressed enjoying a dip in the waters?

Java, so probably Islamic.
Muslim women here on holiday at my local beach are sometimes in the sea with a full veil etc, I remember thinking it odd as a child first time I saw it, especially when there would be topless British women next to them.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: DerBeobachter

She needs a full x-ray to check everything is there and also to look for implants.

I thought about implants too.
But i guess i forgot the evil in people, so in reality, if it is not an hoax, it will be a kind of crime.

But it´s like Sprocket said, that imagination thing. It´s like having a little holiday in the head, from all that political mess around the world.

You know, 18 months is just too much time for an alien abduction. Usually the person reappears same day. In 18 months she could get pregnant and have a baby or 2.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The area where the woman dissapeared and reappeared is also known to Indonesians, especially javenese people as the Kingdom of "nyi roro kidul" a legendary queen, who commands an army of djinns and many mythical javanese beasts and creatures. According to legends she is the one giving power to the sultan of yogjakarta. The area is called "pantai selatan" or south beach.
Unfortunately theres only an indonesian wikipage so hit translate if u want to know more: id.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7am9amb20187amThu, 19 Jul 2018 09:24:08 -0500 by nagabonar because: Fixed link

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sorry, I thought I had posted the link with my reply. My bad.

Here's a link but you will need to use google translate.

Link
edit on 19-7-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Sorry, I thought I had posted the link with my reply. My bad.

Here's a link but you will need to use google translate.

Link

Thanks!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not uncommon in Muslim countries at all.

Saw it all the time in Malaysia.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Google translate says:

Finally, Dd's key witness revealed all the mysteries of Nining's disappearance (53) for 1.5 years.
The disclosure was made after the Sukabumi Police examined 7 witnesses until Friday (6/7/2018).
Sukabumi Police Chief AKBP Susatyo Purnomo held a press conference after examining the seven witnesses.

From the examination results revealed a scenario that was done on the advice of someone to avoid the problem of accounts receivable.

Key witness Dd who is the younger brother of Nining said that Nining did not actually drown.
Dd said that the advice of someone to as if Nining lost drowned at the beach Pelabuhanratu.

Two days before the departure of recreation, Dd kederangam Nining who expressed his debt problems.
Then Nining began his recreation to Palabuhanratu running the scenario as if he was drowning.

Mystery solved!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Do you have a source for this? 

That was precisely my first thought from that post.

It's just bad form to say something has been debunked and not even care to post a link.

I see it a lot here and it's usually the same old faces/culprits...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

We got a link!

Good for ATS!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

We got a link!

Good for ATS!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It was too "Travis Walton" or "The Abyss" to be real...

Guess it can be moved into the hoax section now.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Sterling work there, here have a pint on me

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A swimsuit is clothing. Or maybe she was in shorts and didn't dip above her knees?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I thought your birds were bugs on my screen for a split second!
edit on 7192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sillyolyou..
If I had a euro for every time I read that..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Im curious, are you female?

Cuz holllyyy shhhh you are reaching there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join