It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE STREAM: Trump to speak about Helsinki trip, amid controversial Russia comments at 2 PM EST

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It's the only reason why he's back peddling now. Putin isn't there.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The liar, he can not take back what he said yesterday!!!! I do not care what he says today!!!

The investigation is ongoing!

What has our intelligence done lately? How many shooters have they knocked off their watch lists that ended up shooting a school up? What did they do with Benghazi or the email scandal? Wiener's laptop? Russian collusion? Nothing.

I'd really like to know where you get your information - - - which I'm assuming is Fact Based.

I know that personally - - - I can only speculate via rumors (and on what little info has been made public).

You must know an anonymous insider.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

With absolutely " all the best words "
Tremendous words.

Yeah sure

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

So in other words, you'll take his word for it depending on what he said, correct? If it's not something you want to hear, he's just lying.

I wouldn't take Donald Trumps word for anything , every time he opens his mouth a lie spills out , it's almost like he can't help himself.

He dug a hole for himself in disrespecting your security services and going against what they've said , the obvious way to try and wriggle out of it is to say he meant to say something else but it came out wrong ... that is an obvious lie.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
*Shrug*

I'm still trying to figure out why I was supposed to be upset in the first place. We don't have any evidence it was Russia. Our beloved intelligence community has lied to us countless times, often for the specific purpose of dragging us into an unnecessary war. So no, I'm not prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt on this issue. The servers were never examined by any law enforcement agency, and have since disappeared, so it is unlikely any proof will ever surface.

And Trump is right: engaging Russia is better than being hostile. I don't want another Cold War, much less WWIII.

link   
OMG, a mis-speak! That's unprecedented coming from the office of President. Form a posse!!!

www.politico.com...

White House officials confirmed after the speech that the president was supposed to say "visa program," but apparently the word "waiver" also slipped through.

www.washingtontimes.com...

President Obama hasn’t been immune to similar misstatements, such as when he referred to Hawaii as being in Asia, invented the “Austrian” language, thoughtlessly said his low bowling score was “like Special Olympics,” affirmed that Sen. John McCain “has not talked about my Muslim faith,” mentioned he had been “in 57 states” with “one left to go,” or when he was honoring America’s “unbroken line of fallen heroes” on Memorial Day saying he could “see many of them in the audience here today.”

thehornnews.com...

After a devastating tornado struck Kansas in 2007, Obama discussed the disaster with reporters and said, “In case you missed it this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died. An entire town was destroyed.”

He was off by 9,988, however. The deadly twister killed 12. But it didn’t matter, because these weren’t Obama voters afterall.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The White House said President Barack Obama misspoke on Tuesday when he referred to a “Polish death camp” while honoring a Polish war hero.

The president’s remark had drawn immediate complaints from Poles who said Obama should have called it a “German death camp in Nazi-occupied Poland,” to distinguish the perpetrators from the location. Polish Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski called it a matter of “ignorance and incompetence.”

www.dailysignal.com...

The New York Times is catching flak for a blatant example of liberal media bias: pretending that President Obama simply “misspoke” when he told Americans at least 36 times they could keep their current health insurance.

articles.chicagotribune.com...

Sen. Barack Obama misspoke when he told a group of veterans that his uncle was among the troops who liberated the Auschwitz concentration camp, aides to the Democratic presidential candidate said Tuesday.

It's damned funny... I've looked at multiple sources' definitions of "misspoke" and "lie" and, well, you know I can't seem to find any which differentiate between the two based off of whether the speaker has an 'R' or a 'D' after his name as so many Americans seem to be trying to do these days. President Trump admitted his error, move on from it or not. It's not like hypocrisy means anything anymore, ya? It's just become the cornerstone of an entire movement of hatred and venom against an individual elected to office... no big deal.

link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
How can a 4D chess player get would and wouldn't confused ?

Does it matter? He said he misspoke so he obviously misspoke. I guess you'll take his word for it when it fits your agenda, too.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

You act as if this is the FIRST time, trump has thrown the U.S. intelligence under the bus, in favor of Russia!!

He did it right after he took office too. trump said, "Putin said they didn't do it. I believe him" that is what trump said, on television! He said it a year and a half ago and he said it yesterday.

How many times has trump been informed?

He can do and say anything, you wont care! If this were Obama, I bet your blood would be boiling!!

I bet yours wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If it's true he " mis- spoke " yet again...he is a di@k
If he is lying to his country ..yet again...he is still a di@k

Then clearly your opinions on him are based on little more than blind hatred of the man, himself, rather than on anything tangible such as his positions or statements. Good to know. In your view he cannot win, so there's really no reason for him to do anything differently, ya?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: shawmanfromny

The liar, he can not take back what he said yesterday!!!! I do not care what he says today!!!

The investigation is ongoing!

What has our intelligence done lately? How many shooters have they knocked off their watch lists that ended up shooting a school up? What did they do with Benghazi or the email scandal? Wiener's laptop? Russian collusion? Nothing.

I'd really like to know where you get your information - - - which I'm assuming is Fact Based.

I know that personally - - - I can only speculate via rumors (and on what little info has been made public).

You must know an anonymous insider.

Message boards, forums, some news on TV. Maybe you overlooked it?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I general!y assume he's !ying. Until it's proven he's not.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So in other words, you'll take his word for it depending on what he said, correct? If it's not something you want to hear, he's just lying.

I wouldn't take Donald Trumps word for anything , every time he opens his mouth a lie spills out , it's almost like he can't help himself.

He dug a hole for himself in disrespecting your security services and going against what they've said , the obvious way to try and wriggle out of it is to say he meant to say something else but it came out wrong ... that is an obvious lie.

If you wouldn't take him at his word for anything then why do believe he meant to say "would" in the meeting yesterday?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Does it matter? He said he misspoke so he obviously misspoke. I guess you'll take his word for it when it fits your agenda, too.

Like I said earlier in the thread....

Either way.....fluffed his words at a critical moment on the world stage with Putin......makes him a total @ss and not the biggest and best brain with all the best words.
OR
Lying to his country in a pathetic attempt at damage control or walking back another one of his feck ups...makes him an even bigger @ss

You choose

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

OMG, a mis-speak! That's unprecedented coming from the office of President. Form a posse!!!

From 1.00.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I general!y assume he's !ying. Until it's proven he's not.

Guilty until proven innocent. How progressive.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Like I said earlier in the thread....

Either way.....fluffed his words at a critical moment on the world stage with Putin......makes him a total @ss and not the biggest and best brain with all the best words.
OR
Lying to his country in a pathetic attempt at damage control or walking back another one of his feck ups...makes him an even bigger @ss

You choose

I choose that even if he did make a mistake, it's his first in 543 days, 2 hours, and 59 minutes. Turns out, he's a human after all.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If you have any trust on U.S intelligence system you are either living on a cave for the last 2 years or your partisan addiction can't let you see things straight. I'm outside the United States and we here know how compromised the DOJ/FBI/CIA are.

Corruption from the top to the bottom.

And actually I was a Obama supporter until I learned some disgusting things his administrations did.

It's a good thing to open your eyes and see things as they are, and not the way we want them to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah, after listening to Trump explain it in detail, it is very difficult to believe he mis-spoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join