It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller’s Latest Indictment Ignores Evidence In The Public Domain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: elementalgrove

He did.

If you are going to post a meme, at least try to be correct about the details - ZERO NADA NONE of the US Uranium has/will/or ever will be given to Russia. This has been gone over adnauseam. For someone that posts 9000 times a day on ATS you should be aware of this fact. While you are at it, why not throw up some Pizzagate memes, because they are just as relevant and accurate.

Russia owns the company that owns the uranium....it is already theirs and some has already left the US. There are even news stories from Canada about drums of it exploding. There are records of it leaving.

So....the details are correct.

Here is my old thread to make it easier for you to fact check....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Your meme claims in no uncertain terms that the deal will give half the US output of Uranium to Russia. This is hyperbolic, nonsensical, and 100% untrue.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Xcathdra

How do you indict someone for hacking when the supposedly hacked servers were never examined by the fib or Don for evidence of hacking?

Where is the “hard” evidence?

It must be presented

That's precisely Xc's point. It doesn't have to be presented, because there will be no trial. They know this. These Russians will never be extradited and actually tried, so the weight of the evidence will never be weighed by a jury. They're merely presenting a mostly one-sided case in the court of public opinion, due to the complicity of the media to just repeat anything they're told.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

a reply to: elementalgrove

He did.

I love that you gloss over the fact that eight other agencies approved the transaction. Were they all bribed as well or were they just treasonous folk who gave our uranium to Russia?

This is an often-misunderstood point that's brought up like a ton of 3rd parties looked at the entirety of the deal and said it was legit.

The other agencies only look at it from their specific angle. For example, when a highway is built, a ton of agencies are involved in that. The EPA looks at whether the operation complies with environmental laws. There can still be other problems with the operation, like safety violations or shady things with money that the EPA has nothing to do with and didn't even look at. But if someone is brought to trial they can claim "but other agencies approved the operation!". It's meaningless though. Of course all this isn't explained to the public when this point is raised by pundits in the media.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

Your meme claims in no uncertain terms that the deal will give half the US output of Uranium to Russia. This is hyperbolic, nonsensical, and 100% untrue.

Russia owns the entire company as well as the exporter used to move it. Not sure how much more clearly it can be said.

Oh...and it's not my meme....

Like I said...read the thread I linked you to....it will shed a lot of light on your disbelief. There are plenty of links to government sites and docs so it's not from the media....all fact checkable and verifiable.

Cant make you read it, but likely wont reply again unless that happens as there is plenty of this that has already left the US.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

I love that you gloss over the fact that eight other agencies approved the transaction.

Thanks for reminding me WHO was complicit in that arrangement.

The entire administration.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Russia owns the company that owns the uranium...

Sure DOEs

ROSATOM!

Rosatom, (Russian: Росатом, tr. Rosatom, IPA: [rɐsˈatəm]) stylized as ROSATOM and also known as the Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation, the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom, or the Rosatom State Corporation, is a Russian state corporation headquartered in Moscow that specializes in nuclear energy.

Owning 36% of the world's market share, Rosatom is the leader in the world market of services for uranium enrichment.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

Would you and other Clinton apologists give the same rigorous defense of Trump? I think not.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Russia owns the company that owns the uranium...

Sure DOEs

ROSATOM!

Rosatom, (Russian: Росатом, tr. Rosatom, IPA: [rɐsˈatəm]) stylized as ROSATOM and also known as the Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation, the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom, or the Rosatom State Corporation, is a Russian state corporation headquartered in Moscow that specializes in nuclear energy.

Owning 36% of the world's market share, Rosatom is the leader in the world market of services for uranium enrichment.

en.wikipedia.org...

What if some of that signature uranium was discovered on day Iran or NK? Wouldn't that be interesting?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Safe bet.

Their nuclear fuel in Iran or North Korea would have came from Canada,or the US with Russia as the middle man.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm thinking that our intelligence agencies might have this wrong. It seems they do not pay attention to anyone other than themselves and seem to want to point at the Russians, it is easier to do so. The Russians were not the only country hacking us, some others were and also some hacking was done here in America. I know that Russia probably did some things to influence the election, like pointing out the truth about Hillary's messups, but I do not believe yet that they were behind some of the hacking, I actually think that the Hacking scenario is a creation of the Liberals who have sour grapes. I think they were setting things up to cause conflict for the Republican party and even if Trump would of lost they would have slammed the Republicans to discredit their party so the Dems could control everything later.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It is easier to blame someone else for your own failures and incompetence. That mindset also seems to be the new standard for the Democratic party and former Obama admin officials.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Um that is too much reading for me hun but I'll take your word for it ;-) Mueller is a horrid creature that needs to be hosed down with the law

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
This is an often-misunderstood point that's brought up like a ton of 3rd parties looked at the entirety of the deal and said it was legit.

The other agencies only look at it from their specific angle. For example, when a highway is built, a ton of agencies are involved in that. The EPA looks at whether the operation complies with environmental laws. There can still be other problems with the operation, like safety violations or shady things with money that the EPA has nothing to do with and didn't even look at. But if someone is brought to trial they can claim "but other agencies approved the operation!". It's meaningless though. Of course all this isn't explained to the public when this point is raised by pundits in the media.

After all my time following / researching this mess what you pointed out didnt really cross my mind.

Excellent observation.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Men in Suits are your friends.... always remember that. Just do what they tell you and leave everything to them.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Lol, let it go already. Thankfully this will all be done soon and Trump will be gone, and you clowns can go away with him. Don't know what else you'd need to hear or see to make this all obvious to you. Trump blew it yesterday, and the world will be better off for it.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: scauma

You guys on the left sound more and more desperate.

Trumps not going anywhere. You also seemed to have missed the fact the indictments say no collusion and no US citizen involved. Rosenstein also stated this at the press conference.

edit on 17-7-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It’s always nice to hear from the magat mole troll contingent. a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

Lol, let it go already. Thankfully this will all be done soon and Trump will be gone, and you clowns can go away with him. Don't know what else you'd need to hear or see to make this all obvious to you. Trump blew it yesterday, and the world will be better off for it.

You actually believe Trump is going away?

I seriously feel sorry for you. Almost 2 years and you still haven't gotten over the election. The only way you're getting rid of Trump is if one of your nutcase brethren assassinates him.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

"Mueller’s Latest Indictment Ignores Evidence In The Public Domain"

"Public Domain" is the kindest description for that laundry list of half-truths, confusion and self-contradictory claims.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join