It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
You lied Strzok. You are still lying. And damnit if you don't keep wanting to lie!

Mark Meadows said that Strzok is digging himself into a hole. Recently arrived documents refute his statements.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

What do you think that Strzok meant in this exchange?
Does this sound like he did not intend to use his position to stop Trump?

2016-08-06

OUTBOX: And maybe you're meant to stay where you are because you are meant to protect the country form that menance. To that end, read this:

OUTBOX: Trump Enablers Will Finally Have to Take a Stand (with link)

INBOX: Thanks. It's absolutely true that we're both very fortunate. And of course I'll try and approach it that way. I just know it will be tough at times. I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

a reply to: Sillyolme

The posters here seem to be taking a leaf from the book of the Republicans in the hearing today - being the use of cheap tricks.

Then answer the f****** question I asked?

Not if you continue with that attitude, you can get stuffed.

You skirted around my question anyway and then tried a "Gotya" moment on me. I'm not playing your silly game, sorry.

I think that the questions are clear and can be looked at.

You sir/madam are a liar and I will refuse to engage you again.

LOL. Nice try. skirt my original question, answer with a "Gotya" question of your own, abuse me then act like a snowflake when I call you out on it.

I'm honestly thrilled to not have to interact with your nonsense any further. Have a great day.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I try to play middle of the road, but I just cant do it anymore sitting through this (and this is coming from someone who hates Clinton so I dont care if she lost or is charged with something or not). Yes the democrats are just playing games, but my god. This reeks of so much desperation that I have no words for it. They are loving it too, whether they actually care about Strzok or not these guys know their bases are eating all of this up. I love these guys pointing out his extramartial affair when it comes to the guy they're supposedly defending here. The fact here is that while Strzok said something stupid, and damaging to his image, he had the chance to ruin the Trump Campaign (or atleast do some damage, because at that point Trump wasn't wrong he could shoot somebody and not lose many votes)...and he did not take it. He didnt leak it, he didnt have someone anonymously leak it for him. He kept it quiet, as he should have done, and he did it for months. You cant say the same for other parts of the FBI. The Republicans here are just trying to press out and get as much info leaked out of the Mueller investigation as they can. Its been their game for months if you look at all the little games they are playing and it is PATHETIC. Its clear they dont care about listening to him, they're trying to ask questions in a way that he cant answer, and they're trying to work parlementary procedures so he cant talk. This is a show disguised as trying to get to the bottom of something they could never get to.

I dont like Clinton, I dont like Trump, I dont consider myself a part of either side or party. Im just tired of this.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Maybe you want to review some of the text messages, etc.
There is actually more here since last time I looked:
www.scribd.com...

There are many, many, many examples of bias and vitriol.

So? Name a single person in power who doesn't hold personal biases. Just one. The important thing is if they are able to separate that from their work, and nothing suggests or proves that Strzok didn't do that.

Strzok was talking about impeachment the day the special counsel was appointed, or in other words, was presuming guilt before innocence in an investigation he was working on.

Wow. I missed that! You're right.
townhall.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

He and the whole head of the FBI/DOJ tried to stop Trump with the FISA warrants, that are now proven to have been obtained under false premises.

Isn't that enough for you?

Are you complicit with government agents using their position and the taxpayers that YOU pay, to injury an presidential candidate?

I bet that we'd be having a different conversation if they had tried to stop Hillary from getting elected.

This is bias. Welcome to the real world.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What do you think Strozk was hiding re. the 302's not submitted to Congress?
Do you still think he was not allowing bias to impact his work?

2016-09-10 INBOX: thing is, there are VERY inflammatory things in the 302s we didn't turn over to Congress (because they weren't relevant to the understanding the focus of the investigation) that are going to come out in FOIA and absolutely inflame Congress. I'm sure Jim and Trish and Dave and Mike are all considering how things like that play out as they talk amongst themselves

Who do you think is the "one" they were talking about shielding here?

2016-10-25 INBOX Too much to explain here. Jim and Trisha talking about shielding the one / any 302s?

Why do you think that Page wanted Strzok "inside"?
What are they talking about being motivated about?

2016-11-02 INBOX: No. Need you on the inside now more than ever. Truly. And no bs, your country needs you now. We are going to have to be very wise about all of this.
OUTBOX: I am going to have to use Jim Baker a lot to get to the D. But I don't trust that he can convey details accurately!
INBOX: Not just JB. And this is a finite thing. I want to be done before the inauguration.
INBOX: We're going to make sure the right thing is done. You underestimate my - our - enthusiasm and competence and motivation. You can be worried. Take strength from me. Then add Jon and ___ and Bill and Jim onto that. It's gonna be ok.

www.scribd.com...

WHY isn't Congress asking him about this stuff today?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

What do you think that Strzok meant in this exchange?
Does this sound like he did not intend to use his position to stop Trump?

2016-08-06

OUTBOX: And maybe you're meant to stay where you are because you are meant to protect the country form that menance. To that end, read this:

OUTBOX: Trump Enablers Will Finally Have to Take a Stand (with link)

INBOX: Thanks. It's absolutely true that we're both very fortunate. And of course I'll try and approach it that way. I just know it will be tough at times. I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps...

www.scribd.com...

Is Trump President or not?

Did the FBI leak info when their investigation started that would have been unfavorable to Trumps campaign before the election?

Is there any proof whatsoever that Strzok or the FBI acted on any "personal beliefs" they might hold?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
LOL, did weasel just say that they don't tend to talk about politics in his office????!! Hahahaha.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

He and the whole head of the FBI/DOJ tried to stop Trump with the FISA warrants, that are now proven to have been obtained under false premises.

Isn't that enough for you?

Are you complicit with government agents using their position and the taxpayers that YOU pay, to injury an presidential candidate?

I bet that we'd be having a different conversation if they had tried to stop Hillary from getting elected.

This is bias. Welcome to the real world.

I'm Aussie, I am not "complicit" with anyone or anything. I am looking in on this from a third-person perspective.

And just to get out in front of it, if you're thinking of saying something along the lines of "If you're not American you should go away", don't bother it won't work. If you weren't thinking this then disregard that sentence.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I hate that Lisa Page is hearing all of this before her closed-session testimony b4 Congress tomorrow. It's like she planned it this way.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I light candles and burn incense.
In case the liars are more convincing.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This Gomez is a clown.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
This Gomez is a clown.

He shouldn't get used to his chair.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
LOL, did weasel just say that they don't tend to talk about politics in his office????!! Hahahaha.

No politics. Just insurance policies

Ya know, to protect the country

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"A president that has no moral authority to run this country..."

Mr Cohen.

Damn dude, you just fecked up.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And what about this?

2016-11-04
OUTBOX: No Pete, It's your JOB. And plus she actually knows what you're doing this time. And that the American presidential election, and thus, the state of the world, actually hangs in the balance

OUTBOX: Dude. On Inauguration Day, in addition to our kegger we should also have a screening of the Weiner documentary!

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Mr Cohen.

And earlier Ms Coleman stated Trump was unfit to be president and she praised Hillary in the same sentence

They’re blind to their blatant hypocrisy
edit on 4620x6746America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're making that up. It's your opinion not what happened. You don't know people are mad. And you sure can't validate the statement of what they might want. Total fiction from your head.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Mr Cohen.

And earlier Ms Coleman stated Trump was unfit to be president and she praised Hillary in the same sentence

They’re blind to their blatant hypocrisy

I don't even care about political sides at this point. It's all about the frickin lies!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join