It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok Testimony Before Congress 07-12-18

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lol, Democrats talking about anything but the topic at hand.

Deflection.

The Democrats have made it clear that this hearing is nonsense, which it is.

They are doing their jobs, and doing it well.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Every single argument put forward by the Democrats seems to insist that there WAS INDEED a conspiracy to remove or in fact simply not allow Donald Trump to become President.

I mean damn!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think they sound like they don't really care about the truth.
One of the most significant investigations in the history of the US had a lead investigator who was biased. The situation surrounding the start of the investigation and Strzok's role clearly warrants a hearing. To suggest otherwise sounds like an effort for corruption not to come to light.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Not at all. If Trump is found guilty of something, charge him. Let's just make sure bias isn't injected into it. That's what this is about.

Deep down, I think you know Trump won't be charged and impeached, and that just eats you up. If Mueller had anything solid, he would have shared it by now. There is a farce going on and Strzoks testimony is showing that, IMO.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow, Mueller knew of the texts when he hired Strzok... he only got rid of him when the bias came to light.
Bombshell.
edit on 12/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Lol, Democrats talking about anything but the topic at hand.

Deflection.

The Democrats have made it clear that this hearing is nonsense, which it is.

They are doing their jobs, and doing it well.

you mean derailing and deflecting? do you think this is right?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Wow, Mueller knew of the texts when he hired Strzok... he only got rid of him when the bias came to light.
Bombshell.

Mueller is DIRTY as hell! He was in charge of the FBI on 911 delivered Uranium to Russia and if you look back in his history at the FBI he IS DIRTY!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
That was a BOMB!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Gaetz just blew it up!
Mueller never asked Strzok about his texts! F&@kin& Sh&t!
edit on 12-7-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: Name spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Every single argument put forward by the Democrats seems to insist that there WAS INDEED a conspiracy to remove or in fact simply not allow Donald Trump to become President.

I mean damn!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like the Democrats are MAD that Strzok didn't "leak" that the Trump team was under investigation for Russian Collusion before the election. They wanted him to violate rules and laws...pitiful, but typical.

link   
Democrats like to lie by conflating indictments by Mueller with the Russian collusion accusation.
Also they seem to like lying that the IG report found no bias in decision making - it didn't. Democrats just lie shamelessly. They rely on their supporters to be brainless.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Notice how the Progs support the "FBI" when it comes to law enforcement? Yet they throw our LEO's under the bus at every opportunity?

This Jessie Jackson wannabe Fem just made the comment on how "we should support our law enforcement"? Now that right there is as hypocritical as you can get.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I think they sound like they don't really care about the truth.

I love how you guys try to rationalize things. The Democrats think this hearing is a witch hunt with no basis, they have made that ABUNDANTLY clear. They do not believe there was bias. It is the Republicans who WANT to believe the FBI is biased and they have convened this hearing in order to try to prove that so they can use that to get access to and derail the Mueller investigation. OF COURSE the Democrats aren't going to participate in what they believe is a witch hunt.

One of the most significant investigations in the history of the US had a lead investigator who was biased.

Prove it. Yours and others "opinion" is irrelevant.

The situation surrounding the start of the investigation and Strzok's role clearly warrants a hearing. To suggest otherwise sounds like an effort for corruption not to come to light.

If it was about the law then I might agree, but it is a clear attempt at derailing the Mueller investigation and gain access to the files for the benefit of Trump.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: TheRedneck

Notice how the Progs support the "FBI" when it comes to law enforcement? Yet they throw our LEO's under the bus at every opportunity?

This Jessie Jackson wannabe Fem just made the comment on how "we should support our law enforcement"? Now that right there is as hypocritical as you can get.

Dems only support what is politically expedient at any point in time.

..as for Strzok he is clearly a control freak having a very hard time dealing with other human beings actually challenging him.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I mean damn!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like the Democrats are MAD that Strzok didn't "leak" that the Trump team was under investigation for Russian Collusion before the election. They wanted him to violate rules and laws...pitiful, but typical.

Nope, they are pointing out that if Strzok really was biased and let it affect his investigatory work then he had every ample opportunity to derail Trumps election - yet he didn't.

Yet the Republicans would have everyone believe that he did let it affect his work because of private text messages that weren't released until after the election. LOLOL.

You lot really are going to great lengths to misconstrue and mischaracterise what the Democrats are doing aren't you? LOL.

edit on 12/7/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I mean damn!!!!!!!

Nope, they are pointing out that if Strzok really was biased and let it affect his investigatory work then he had every ample opportunity to derail Trumps election - yet he didn't.

"Pointing out"...Yes. Disappointed that he didn't....YES. Disappointed that Comey reopened Hillary's criminal investigation 2 weeks before the 2016 election too.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Maybe you want to review some of the text messages, etc.
There is actually more here since last time I looked:
www.scribd.com...

There are many, many, many examples of bias and vitriol.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I mean damn!!!!!!!

"Pointing out"...Yes. Disappointed that he didn't....YES. Disappointed that Comey reopened Hillary's criminal investigation 2 weeks before the 2016 election too.

Lol, keep trying. It won't work but it's amusing to see you keep trying.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
this guy is done with Gowdy

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join