It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry lesbians hijack London Gay Pride Event

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Angry militant lesbians lie down in front of London's July 7 Gay Pride march, preventing them from moving, over some arcane dispute involving transgenderism that no sane person could hope--or want--to understand:

thefederalist.com...
... after being told to leave, they laid down on the street in front of the parade, preventing it from moving forward.

Progressive/LGBT hysteria was:

LGBT+ Lib Dems Chair Jennie Rigg called for the organizers to resign and provide a full, public apology. Others called for the group members to be arrested under hate crime charges.

A woman who is attracted to women should be free to determine what “woman” means to her. By the current standards of gender fluidity and self-identity, this should not be controversial. But what we are seeing is a demand for freedom of identity, but not freedom of attraction. Transactivists say people can choose to be whatever gender or orientation suits themselves, but no one else is allowed to reject them as a potential sexual or romantic partner. .... Lesbians and feminists have already been marked with the label “TERF.” That stands for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist .....

Don't try to understand it; you'll go mad.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Some people love to be pissed off at the world.

I agree. You can’t understand this ridiculous crap as a normal human.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
She said she is against men that claim to be women/transvestite and also claim to be lesbian.

So.... it is a guy that likes to sleep with women while he dresses up as a women.

I am sure there is a good bar joke that has been floating around for decades that explains it better.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

i think a lot of these 'militant lesbians' have personality problems and inflict them on the rest of the world. They're like vegan activists who feel the need to make everyone live according to their standards and don't see the irony when others want to abide by their own values. I've no problem with lesbians and no issue with people being vegan (was vegan in the past and have too many testicles to try lesbianism), but the militants should realise that most of the world DOES NOT care about their problems. We've got our own thank you very much and the status of your genitals isn't on the list.

What would they achieve stopping a Pride march? They'll piss off their closest allies and probably resented any negativity that came their way. Why? Because these people are incredibly self-centred. They're like five year olds who can't see past their own needs...

Homophobia is dying out and these idiots keep encouraging it. Live and let live applies to all sides.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Mmmm,I agree. Too many belts round the head with a rubber John Holmes maybe?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

What would they achieve stopping a Pride march? They'll piss off their closest allies and probably resented any negativity that came their way. Why? Because these people are incredibly self-centred. They're like five year olds who can't see past their own needs...

Homophobia is dying out and these idiots keep encouraging it. Live and let live applies to all sides.

Then they have nothing left to feel *special* about? And a *snowflake*

needs to feel *special* ........

"Stupid is what stupid does"

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I identify as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, and am outraged at the bigotry displayed by these people.

They will never understand the pain people like me deal with each and every day.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Aaaaaaand this is what you get when you let political correctness take over, a bunch of STUPID!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You just can't make this stuff up.

So, there are guys that think they are women, who are demanding that people who are attracted to women must be attracted to them as well, or it's discrimination? Straight guys, or lesbians, either one? Am I getting this right?

Whole thing is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
These women have a point. There was a grown up debate on the radio the other day around women's rights and the negative impact of diminishing the term "woman". While I am ambivalent about trans per se, it does seem that there is a huge push by a very small number of people to redefine genders.

The treatment of these lesbians is sadly symptomatic of people who want to close down debate. People who support Trans and a fluid approach to gender do not want people to express a contrary view, because that's inconvenient. But here's the rub, if anyone can say they are a women and go into women's changing rooms, toilets and be treated as a women at work (even though they are a man), then why bother with gender at all. Where's woman's rights in all of this?

Thanks for reading. Keep it civil and stop homophobia before it begins.
edit on 12/7/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Oh well.....I guess that means the lesbians will be bringing up the rear of the parade next year.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
These women have a point. There was a grown up debate on the radio the other day around women's rights and the negative impact of diminishing the term "woman". While I am ambivalent about trans per se, it does seem that there is a huge push by a very small number of people to redefine genders.

The treatment of these lesbians is sadly symptomatic of people who want to close down debate. People who support Trans and a fluid approach to gender do not want people to express a contrary view, because that's inconvenient. But here's the rub, if anyone can say they are a women and go into women's changing rooms, toilets and be treated as a women at work (even though they are a man), then why bother with gender at all. Where's woman's rights in all of this?

Thanks for reading. Keep it civil and stop to homophobia before it begins.

Uggh... Pffft, PFFFFTT.... your just helping fill up the bucket of koolaid everybody is drinking!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I guess the world has ran out of real problems so we should all start fighting over the definition of words.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Dang , if this dont beat all.
Just when I was starting to get the hang of all this......
Now I have to go back to square one.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Angry lesbians

Is there another kind?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
I identify as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, and am outraged at the bigotry displayed by these people.

WHY?

Are *these people* not entitled to *their* opinions ..... just because they are

the opposite of yours it is bigotry?

They will never understand the pain people like me deal with each and every day.

Why the pain? you are being who you want to be?

I want to say "Give your head a wobble," "Get a life," There are bigger, much bigger

problems out there ...... but hey! that makes me a bigot.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Angry lesbians

Is there another kind?

Now there's something worth debating.

kind regards, bally

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Lol….

Seems that there are a lot of GAYNESS competitions and challenges going around nowadays! In good ole days they were all called “fags” and no one had problem with, but now we have to “define” them too?

Lib LOGBTQ, Dem LOGBTQ, Conservative LOGBTQ, Leftwing LOGBTQ, Rightwing LOGBTQ, Westerner LOGBTQ and (their political views), Central Asia LOGBTQ and (their political views), Middle Eastern LOGBTQ and (their political views), Russian LOGBTQ and (their political views), African LOGBTQ and (their political views), South African LOGBTQ and (their political views), Israeli LOGBTQ and (their political views) Australian LOGBTQ and (their political views), European LOGBTQ and (their political views), North America LOGBTQ and (their political views), South America LOGBTQ and (their political views), Chinese LOGBTQ and (their political views, Japanese LOGBTQ and (their political views), South Korean LOGBTQ and (their political views), North Korean LOGBTQ and (their political views),etc.……

And they are all against each other as well. GOD! I’ll move to North or South Pole to get rid of all these madness. I Lost my mind already….!

Is this a world we were all expected to become..? Really…?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

n good ole days they were all called “fags” and no one had problem with

Except the ones ypu were calling fags..

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This makes it obvious that the LGBT don't deserve any respect.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join