It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry lesbians hijack London Gay Pride Event

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: endercreeper

I loved fags until they were banned in Australia. Gee, dunno why!

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: Kkintekk

n good ole days they were all called “fags” and no one had problem with

Except the ones ypu were calling fags..

Ohh in older time “fags” was bunch of tiny woods gathered together to make a bonfire for daily food making or just warming the house. Then, “in my younger time” was being used as “joint or smoke”, then around 70’s it change as (homosexuals)!

But all took ages to develop, this “definition of LOGBTQ” thing just pop out few years ago and as I said they all were “fags”.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

Or this,

BRITISH

informal
dated
"an unpleasant or contemptible woman."

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Those lesbians are racist sexist islamophobe xenophobe homophobic bigots!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: endercreeper

I loved fags until they were banned in Australia. Gee, dunno why!

kind regards,

bally

Jeez! I remember those....loved them.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
I identify as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, and am outraged at the bigotry displayed by these people.

They will never understand the pain people like me deal with each and every day.

A lesbian trapped in a mans body living in a sexual dictatorship

I feel your pain broth... I mean sister !
I mean DUDE !

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I dont know if I should have laughed at Dave Chappelles joke

the only reason the world gives a flying # about trans rights, is because some white dude somewhere wanted to be a woman !

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Not just into women's bathrooms and changing rooms but they can compete as women in sports too and we're seeing that more often.

Since the notion of what makes a woman is constantly being redefined into what you want to merely say you are and not what your body says, the actual physical/biological fact of being a woman is being slowly erased.

The angry lesbians here do have a point. Imagine being them. They've fought so long and hard both for rights and protections as women and then rights and protections as lesbians, and now some physical/biological men come along and reject their reality and tell them what's inside their heads is far more important and real than actual physical reality.

Oh, and even though I've got all my male plumbing, I believe I'm a lesbian like you, so if you won't sleep with me ... you're a bigot!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

White lesbian women arent very high on the outrage scale anymore theyre normies. You gotta go big or go home. For example a biracial trans woman gets way more points in this game.

The women need to dress like dudes and be lesbian and maybe they'll listen to their opinions.

Go big or go home lesbian normies

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Angry Militant Lesbians Assimilate Mars

Sounds like a Blockbuster to me, don'cha think?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Hmmm I kinda see their point...they seem to be offended by the fact that trannies seem to think just because they're now 'women' lesbians should want to # them. Honestly, i've heard trannies say the same thing about men too that because they're now 'women' it's wrong for men to reject them. I could see being pissed about that.

I'd get kinda pissed if some tranny didn't take no for an answer when I told them i'm not interested in their cock. Especially of they starte d babbling after about them being women so i should be cool with it. I imagine it's worse if you're a lesbian...you already don't like men now here's some dude with a dress trying to tell you to # them and that it's ok because they're a woman.

Transexuals really seem to have this attitude that everyone should pretend they were never the gender they were before and be ok with doing the same # with them they would do with someone else. They really don't seem to be able to accept the fact people do have a problem with this.

And I don't give a # what anyone says but the number of trans people who just do it for sexual kicks greatly outnumbers those few trapped in the wrong gender people. Don't believe me spend some time on some # message boards and you'll see.
edit on 12/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So let me see if i understand this lesbians are mad that guys dressed as women are trying to tell them how to behave,and who should they be attracted to. An organization that spent the last hundred years fighting misogynists doesn't want guys in dresses repenting them seems obvious to me of course they wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

What would they achieve stopping a Pride march? They'll piss off their closest allies and probably resented any negativity that came their way. Why? Because these people are incredibly self-centred. They're like five year olds who can't see past their own needs..

Well said, somewhere along the way these people never grew up and learned that not EVERYONE is obligated to "Like" them. It's unfortunate for them that "who" they believe they are, severely limits their options of potential "partners". It's really no different then many things that may attract or repel others. Too many people these days lack the maturity to accept other's choices and preferences, ironically while demanding others respect theirs.

Personally these "Pride" parades and events totally offend me, not so much because of the sentiment, but because these events often times become vulgar displays of overt public sexual displays. Any sort of kink or fetish is marched down the street with NO concern for the community at large and the kids who are exposed to very adult themes.

If people want to be dragged around half naked on a dog leash by their "master" or whatever their "thing" may be, don't expect me and others like me, to tell their kids it's perfectly normal, it's not !

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Sounds like they are saying men who call themselves lesbian women demand lesbians date them and call them women, and lesbians who like actual women and not men dressed up like women are mad they are being hated on for not saying they find these biological men to be women.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hmmm...I don't see how it's possible for gay women to hijack" a GAY pride parade... seems to me that it's the transgender people who are hijacking the gay pride parade... and otherwise trying to hijack the entire gay community for their own selfish purposes. Which is pretty much what these women were protesting.

And not just the so-called "Cotton Ceiling," i.e., the demand by anatomical males for lesbians to have sex with them. In general, anatomical males are demanding that real women (yes, I said it) stop discussing anything and everything inherent to being a real woman because it's not "inclusive." Which should be their first clue that they are NOT real women.

Because despite all the empty declarations to the contrary, there are very real and legitimate differences between a female body and a man's body, and issues inherent to a female body that anatomical males have never and will never have to deal with. And no good can come of trying to legitimize their gender dysphoria by de-legitimizing real women and the very real issues they have to deal with.

I don't define people by their sex organs. People can do and be whoever and whatever they want as long as they're not hurting anyone. But "woman" is already taken. So I'm with the lesbians on this. Transgenders need to find and establish their own identity -- not steal someone else's.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
These women have a point. There was a grown up debate on the radio the other day around women's rights and the negative impact of diminishing the term "woman". While I am ambivalent about trans per se, it does seem that there is a huge push by a very small number of people to redefine genders.

The treatment of these lesbians is sadly symptomatic of people who want to close down debate. People who support Trans and a fluid approach to gender do not want people to express a contrary view, because that's inconvenient. But here's the rub, if anyone can say they are a women and go into women's changing rooms, toilets and be treated as a women at work (even though they are a man), then why bother with gender at all. Where's woman's rights in all of this?

Thanks for reading. Keep it civil and stop homophobia before it begins.

This stuff is just shuffling of power and alliances...and probably personal, as well...within the coalition. This is intramural stuff. That group chose to interfere with an event of the entire coalition, because they are having an INTERNAL power struggle.

Or, it may even just be an attention tactic, to get into the news cycle. I doubt we will find out though.

ETA: At least a part of this, according to a few lesbian friends of mine, is that a significant number of what they sometimes refer to as the diesel dyke contingent, who have "felt" like men, trapped in women's bodies, are opting to just go ahead and surgically transition...IOWs, change coalition factions.
edit on 12-7-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"Angry militant lesbians" wouldn't want to meet a group of them in a dark alley...lol

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

If people want to be dragged around half naked on a dog leash by their "master" or whatever their "thing" may be, don't expect me and others like me, to tell their kids it's perfectly normal, it's not !

Yes....

Its like I keep saying "At the other end of one persons *rights* is always someone

else having their *rights* infringed."

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Don't try to understand it; you'll go mad.

Too late for that- but I think reading that made me go *sane*. o_0

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Maybe we need the lesbians to fight this whole trans fantasy bs. Straight people can't say anything about it or else we are homophobes that deserve to be fired and burned at the stake.
I don't think people should be stopped from being gay or acting/dressing like the opposite sex but you can't force me to pretend along with you that you are now biologically whatever you pretend you are. Sex changes are not sex changes. It's mutilation stamped with a fantasy/lie.
I do feel sad though that the traditional male/female dynamic is being slaughtered. It is only about the trans beliefs. They want to not just be accepted but you have to agree, love, and worship their lifestyle. If not, they will try to literally ruin your life and career.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join