It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry lesbians hijack London Gay Pride Event

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
From the article:

“you can be free to be whoever you want to be and love whoever you want to love.”

And while that is very true it's still missing a few things. It should read:

you can be free to be whoever you want to be and love whoever you want to love; but don't expect that everyone you want to love will love you back.

Or more precisely

you can be free to be whoever you want to be and love whoever you want to love; but don't expect that everyone you want to love will love you back; and by the way everyone else out side the loving dont give a crap.

If a transgender woman is attracted to other women that's great; but they can't expect every other woman in the world to be attracted to them. And the rest of us really dont care.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

These gals need to find nice men and settle down.

Have some babies, do some washing, baking.

Sandwiches.

The gals get this way when there's no men-folk.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Breeder.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

These gals need to find nice men and settle down.

Have some babies, do some washing, baking.

Sandwiches.

The gals get this way when there's no men-folk.

True, men these days are turning to dyeing beards, putting there man bunns up and or water fountains on there heads, wear tight clothing, complaining of wanting free stuff, living at moms, not wanting to break a sweat... It's sad, You know whats funny is when a man is gay, they never flip flop if they are full blown gay, but woman who claim are lesbians.... They have all had a man at some point in time, every one of them. They always flip flop, I read a study a LONG time ago that said they found woman to be unstable until they are about in there mid 40's before they finally know what it is they want. Men know what they want at a much younger age. But yes, woman like to flippy floppy between the Veeners and carpets!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I can totally get behind this movement.
It does good things for the gene pool in general...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

"Ours not to reason why, Ours but to do or die..." A little Tennyson seeing that it is Wimbledon™ week...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

A woman who is attracted to women should be free to determine what “woman” means to her. By the current standards of gender fluidity and self-identity, this should not be controversial. But what we are seeing is a demand for freedom of identity, but not freedom of attraction. Transactivists say people can choose to be whatever gender or orientation suits themselves, but no one else is allowed to reject them as a potential sexual or romantic partner. .... Lesbians and feminists have already been marked with the label “TERF.” That stands for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist .....

WTF did I just read.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You read that if you don't want to do them, you're a hater.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are a lot ... and I mean a lot ... of bigoted woman out there who dont want to "do" me.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are a lot ... and I mean a lot ... of bigoted woman out there who dont want to "do" me.

That seems to be what the transwomen's argument boils down to.

If the lesbians won't consider sleeping with a transwoman who still has her male equipment, then they lesbian is a bigot.

So, yeah, if a woman won't sleep with you, then she must be bigoted against you, not merely not that into you.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is great, it's like introducing cane toads to Australia or mixing a European and African Bee then it escaping, sorry lezzers, you let this disease out and now you have caught it.

You are now left with being super hypocritical and thus watering down, or even ending your crusade, or you will infight and not have time to bother the rest of us.

Now come on, have a massive hissy fit with some transgender male who is a the camp female type. Good work angry lesbians.

Now can all the butch gay males stick up for your camp brothers, I mean sisters against the angry lesbian cause.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
This is great, it's like introducing cane toads to Australia or mixing a European and African Bee then it escaping, sorry lezzers, you let this disease out and now you have caught it.

You are now left with being super hypocritical and thus watering down, or even ending your crusade, or you will infight and not have time to bother the rest of us.

Now come on, have a massive hissy fit with some transgender male who is a the camp female type. Good work angry lesbians.

Now can all the butch gay males stick up for your camp brothers, I mean sisters against the angry lesbian cause.

Ya know, Trump started this and told all the lesbians to not do it with the transgenders. You'll find Its trump jr's fault if you dig deep enough...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I'm sorry but "Militant"??? and "Angry" aren't really two words that spring to mind when lying down on the floor is mentioned

or am I missing something

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join