It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political correctness is a mental disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Why? They are words and should be taught when and how to be used not referred to as "bad" words.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
We learn new things every century, for example, we used to think that the Earth was flat. But science proved humanity wrong and those who still think the Earth is flat are ridiculed. Science has now proven that men and women can be born gay.

I don't know enough about the science of transgender folk, but I think that if someone wants to change their gender, why should anyone be allowed to stop them? It's none of their business.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

No argument from me! problem is, it's a mental disorder that is also contagious! How can we stop the spread??

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I don't know enough about the science of transgender folk, but I think that if someone wants to change their gender, why should anyone be allowed to stop them? It's none of their business.

Why should we be forced to accept them into our society?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The PC Brigade and its dictates are possibly the biggest threat we face at present.

They want to neuter us, shackle us and take away every vestige of personal freedom.
They seek to wrap everyone and everything in bubble wrap in some lame arsed attempt to 'protect' people from anything 'nasty'.

It's pathetic I personally will resist it with all I have and at every possible opportunity.

I would argue that hyperbole and nonstop outrage are a much greater threat to the US currently, the hyperventilating from both sides over every little perceived and exaggerated partisan infraction is now the number one global contributor to climate change(see I can exagerrate too lol!).

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

I would argue that hyperbole and nonstop outrage are a much greater threat to the US...

You'll get no argument from me.....I live in England and I was talking primarily about the UK.
However, many Americans think the same as me about their country.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

You're going to love this...

Netflix has introduced a new set of rules for staff as part of a strict sexual harassment policy.

The streaming service introduced the code of conduct for employees on set or at their Californian headquarters and forbids them from staring at each other for more than five seconds.

Because, you know, laser beam eyes.

And if you are Cyclops, its one second. Sorry...you mentioned Netflix and made the association.

But seriously I was watching this congressional inquiry the other day and I couldn't believe how many hoops the people were trying to jump through to be PC, all the while there were grosser errors going on all around them. People are just strange these days.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
more silliness for every one .... !!

A Swedish university is investigating a professor for “anti-feminism”
and “transphobia” after he said there are biological differences between
men and women. He is being urged to retract his comments.
The professor, Germund Hesslow, who works in neurophysiology at
Lund University, was accused by a student of making “transphobic”
and “anti-feminist” statements in a lecture — but he has refused to
back down. , Hesslow cited empirical research which supports the
idea that there are differences between men and women which are
“biologically founded” and
therefore genders cannot be regarded as “social constructs alone”.
www.rt.com...

edit on 18-9-2018 by radarloveguy because: xxx

edit on 18-9-2018 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: endercreeper

originally posted by: darkbake

Why should we be forced to accept them into our society?

Why do I have to accept bigoted morons into society? Acceptance into society isn't based on what you personally have an issue with.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Contact worker refuses to follow rules set by employer and so is no longer employed by them....

The horror, how will society carry on!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join