It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:
(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm saying if you look up ATS on the same site it lists Go Daddy as the registrant. So if he's going to claim that DCLeaks is owned by a company in Massachusetts then ATS is owned by Go Daddy.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well I am pleased to announce that we finally agree on a topic. I don't like butting heads but for the most part we have managed to always keep it civil, in regards to the circus of a press conference when Gateway P. calls it "bat s*** crazy" it's time for some to hang it up and at the very least start fresh.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Gryphon66

Honestly you'd think the democrats would be the ones trying to solve this mans murder.

How come the DNC hasn't started an investigation into Seth Rich's death? Considering the police can't solve it and he is one of their own, and had access to sensitive information at the highest rungs of power within the party. Really makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Since when does the DNC start investigations. They have absolutely zero to do with law enforcement? How come the RNC hasn't started an investigation into it? Wouldn't they want dirt on the DNC if they are involved in a murder?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Given enough time there's common ground between all of us.
Good to know theres a chance for negotiations👌
edit on 7132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's an absolute truth and goodness I hope we head in that direction, the common space that we all use to enjoy. However this garbage and the other nonsense about pizzagate or whatever has to stop.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Put this puppy to bed didn't we?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Remember that group I was talking about? And you were dissing my source?
The source that talked about the GRU and DCLeaks? Remember what I said about Guccifer 2.0 being a persona and not a particular person but many GRU agents?

Wow I feel like it's almost psychic that this indictment comes down less than twenty-four hours later mentioning all of that.
Que the twilight zone music. Do do ...Do do.

Keep telling me I'm wrong about everything folks.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Keep telling me I'm wrong about everything folks.

You are wrong about everything, Silly.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Haha

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Discussion is not proof.
The whole Clinton body count is nothing but conspiracy theory.

You do know this is a conspiracy site, right? There are a LOT Of people who believe that particular one.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Discussion is not proof.

You do know this is a conspiracy site, right? There are a LOT Of people who believe that particular one.

And remarkably few who believe that the GRU made Donald Trump president. Wonder what he is planning on talking about with Putin when they meet in secret. Again.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Discussion is not proof.

And remarkably few who believe that the GRU made Donald Trump president. Wonder what he is planning on talking about with Putin when they meet in secret. Again.

Pretty sure you can read about the meeting if you find the FBI text messages from Page and Strozek or obtain the 5 Eyes or MI6 listening transcripts. Things are not so secret anymore, not even your web surfing habits or your posts here.
edit on 14-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join