It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE WATERS Follower Arrested Before He Could Commit MURDER Today.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just another divisive thread. Everybody who plays is part of the game lead by Democrats and Republican in concert with mainstream media. Get it?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Just another divisive thread. Everybody who plays is part of the game lead by Democrats and Republican in concert with mainstream media. Get it?

Get us off the merry-go-round and we will call you a genius.

This is about hate speech from the left now.

You all could have done like me and voted Libertarian but nooooooo. Had to keep on voting R and D didn't you?

Well, here we are.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You all could have done like me and voted Libertarian but nooooooo. Had to keep on voting R and D didn't you?

Well, here we are.

You honestly think simply voting libertarian will pull this country out of the sh## pile?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Really, this news?

"After threatening to kill the campaign worker and other supporters, Astrof backed his car up in an aggressive manner nearly striking the worker."

He backed his car up in an aggressive manner, nearly striking the worker and the OP mentions attempted mass murder.... that's a bit of a stretch. So much drama....

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemustShes at best a loose cannon and at worst an actual DSA operative to incite violence on behalf of the communist party. She outed herself before when she said that she was all
about the government taking over and controlling private oil companies. She's really lost all contact with reality now and has become so unhinged that even the unhinged Pelosi and Schumer have thrown her under the bus.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Well, here we are.
Unfortunately the Libertarian party has edged leftward. The battle of opposing sides is too intense now and too polarized.

‘Hegelian Dialectics’ is a key component of the Luciferian system, which is not just a religious system, but a political system; the Hegelian principle is summed-up in their creed “Ordo Ab Chao” (Latin, Order from Chaos).
sites.google.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
He does have to own his own actions but he was likely incited by Maxines directions to followed of the DNC. No Congresswoman should be allowed to do this without consequence.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Say this guy is a left wing crazy and he has guns...if we take his guns away we save lives, right? But we also violate the constitution. Which is the lesser of two evils?

Wow, talk about a hypothetical! What if he grows talons and wings, how do we stop him then?

But, that aside, we do not take his guns away... because to do that, we also have to take away everyone else's guns, so there will be no one to stop him when he gets guns illegally and goes on his killing spree.

TheRedneck

Well Redneck, I didn't see anything mythical in my post. I think it's a pretty legitimate question, not a mythical one.

And thank you for part deux of your answer. Guns rights > lives in your opinion.
Hypothetical and mythical are not quite the same thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
Really, this news?

"After threatening to kill the campaign worker and other supporters, Astrof backed his car up in an aggressive manner nearly striking the worker."

He backed his car up in an aggressive manner, nearly striking the worker and the OP mentions attempted mass murder.... that's a bit of a stretch. So much drama....

I think this qualifies as a potential mass murderer:

A Long Island man was arrested after he made threats to kill supporters of a Republican congressman and President Donald Trump, police say.
After allegedly threatening to kill a campaign worker and other supporters of Zeldin and Trump, Astrof proceeded to aggressively back his car up and nearly strike the worker, police said.

one source of many

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: DexterRiley

www.nbcnewyork.com...

thank you for the link.

the story does not indicate the suspect is a follower of waters.
it does not say whether or not he is democrat or republican
it does not say whether he is or is not registered to vote.
we don't even know if he has an attorney yet.

i admit the guy is off his rocker.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
sourcea reply to: subfab

Martin Astrof is 75 years old a..., he lives in Nesconset, NY... His political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat

Astrof is a registered Democrat, according to voter records.

www.newsday.com...

And per the source above, he does have an attorney.

edit on 7/8/18 by BlueAjah because: second source

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CymaticA

Well, here we are.

You honestly think simply voting libertarian will pull this country out of the sh## pile?

Or the Green Party. No way we keep feeding the Uniparty and come out well.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
sourcea reply to: subfab

Martin Astrof is 75 years old a..., he lives in Nesconset, NY... His political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat

Astrof is a registered Democrat, according to voter records.

www.newsday.com...

And per the source above, he does have an attorney.

thank you for the link

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: carewemust

Maxine will have to get in line behind CNN. I want that traitorous Anti-America terrorist network slapped with a YUGE fine.

huge* not yuge.

Sorry this is annoying the s*** out of me. I know that's how Trump may spell it among other things but Christ that doesn't make it right.

Look Care.... er

nevermind.

Yeah, that's annoying. The proper terminology is "BIGLY Yuuuge!!"

Get it right, next time.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh my.. Another death threat. This time, by a liberal who doesn't like that a fellow liberal, supports President Trump on a few issues.

Harvard lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who has revealed he has become an outcast at his vacation retreat on Martha's Vineyard, said Thursday one snob warned she wanted to "stab him through the heart."
Loonies loose on Martha's Vineyard: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Any politician (right or left) who uses the language she does is asking for trouble. There are nut cases on both sides and in-between and they don't need much of a shove to decide they want to be a "hero."

I mean, make whatever point you want about Trump (or whoever), but stay away from things that might cause an unbalanced person to tip into violence.

Not a right or left thing, just common sense.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Oh I’m betting Maxine Waters doesn’t have “followers” unless it is a totally unconnected “follower” on twitter lol..

Maybe even some poor slub who only follows her is because Sean Hannity told them to..

What are the chances this is a real story if even Fox News won’t touch it???

It ain’t got nothing to do with divisive ..

These type stories are almost never even true..

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: StillWaitingForGodot

Um..

Trump told people he would pay the legal bills for those who attacked people who protested him..

What did waters say that touched that??

What has any politician ever said worse than that??
edit on 10-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah I’ve read that and nothing in the article suggests anything close to mass murder attempt. A threat, and a car reversed not hitting anyone, and then driving off. Whoa. Most people over the age of forty would of seen worse in supermarket car parks. Hyperbole.
edit on 10-7-2018 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maxine Waters is guilty of sedition by the purest definition of the law. Wonder why this bat # crazy woman has yet to be arrested? They want her to continue to encourage violence.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join