It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE WATERS Follower Arrested Before He Could Commit MURDER Today.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MrSensible
a reply to: carewemust

This thread is brilliant. I don't know why liberals get so mad at conservatives when loving, thought-provoking threads like this exist!

You're funny. Liberals got mad at conservatives many times, just because conservatives won so many seats all across this nation from 2010 thru 2016. Libs don't need an ATS thread to get mad, lol.

They scream and howl and fake cry and bash people and terrorise cities and they wonder why we laugh at them.

Then they incite deranged potential murderers and they wonder why we point out their arrogant hypocrisy.

Deranged, bottle fed, twats.

Which side are you talking about again?

Because you post if vague enough to be talking about either side of the aisle.

Dont think for a second that the GOP has not done similar.

I don't see anyone from the right standing together in masks, screaming, howling obscenities, not listening to debate, wielding bike locks, throwing explosives, mobbing people just attending a rally, violently oppressing free speech, and inciting violence with political rhetoric.

I think you know fully well what side I am referring to.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

This thread is brilliant. I don't know why liberals get so mad at conservatives when loving, thought-provoking threads like this exist!

I'm going to print this OP out and read it to my kids before bed tomorrow night. I want them to grow up white and right.

My Mom used to say, "Tempter, eat your veggies so you can grow up big and strong and never wrong!"

Really, she would say that.

Nothing wrong with white and right, though. Is there?

Us white people gotsta eat our potatoes !!

(that clip has unlimited use lol)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I think that is a bit much. She's the face of a small part of the Democratic party that is so triggered by the Trump administration's policies that they have lost track of reality.

Agreed.

So far I don't see any solid proof that this guy is even a Democrat, much less a disciple of Maxine Waters.

I think it would be safe to say he is not a Republican... maybe even anti-Republican? Who has been screaming anti-Republican epithets? Could the answer be the group of Democrats you mention above?

Unfortunately Ms. Water's statements have made her the fall guy for any violent or prejudiced behavior directed against conservatives.

Outrageous actions tend to do that. That's why normal (read: sane) people avoid them.

Perhaps it is time for her to resign. If for no other reason then to show that reasonable people who lean to the political left completely disavow everything she says and advocates about this.

I think that would be a wonderful idea. I support Trump for now, but eventually the Republicans will run someone who is not a good choice IMO... I would like there to be a Democrat I could consider too.

Actually, I'd like to see three or four viable choices, but I don't want to get too far into fantasy land...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You intolerant of New Yowkers brah?

I think that's actually part of the issue. New Yorkers are just a different breed of critter! They're brash, rude, and crude (like Trump) and they tend to tell you exactly what's on their mind (like Trump). They are also very independent, very proud of who they are, very friendly (in their own way), very compassionate when it is called for, and very capable.

When I drove a truck, believe it or not, this 'Bama boy used to look forward to going inside the city. It's a different world, and I always got a free meal. People would buy me dinner just to get to hear me talk!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I'm going to print this OP out and read it to my kids before bed tomorrow night. I want them to grow up white and right.

Gotta start the indoctrination when they are young. Get them while they are impressionable and susceptible. Makes BS easier to swallow.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think it would be safe to say he is not a Republican... maybe even anti-Republican? Who has been screaming anti-Republican epithets? Could the answer be the group of Democrats you mention above?

Given some of the statements attributed to him, there is a very high probability that what you say is correct. Even if he is not a direct follower of Ms. Waters, her statements may have given him the impression that this type of behavior is acceptable.

Concerning Maxine Waters' resignation:

I think that would be a wonderful idea.

LOL! I learned from that last thread where I ended up on the business end of a virtual-world version of a merciless ground-and-pound. I have nothing good to say about the woman, and I wish that she would just go away.

Actually, I'd like to see three or four viable choices, but I don't want to get too far into fantasy land...

Agreed.
Perhaps our political landscape will eventually recognize that the 2 party system is doomed. I'd rather pick from a pool of candidates that most closely align to my views, than picking the lesser of two evils. It may happen in our lifetime, but it's going to take some kind of serious event to push the electorate in that direction.

-dex

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Even if he is not a direct follower of Ms. Waters, her statements may have given him the impression that this type of behavior is acceptable.

That's my point! Exactly!

It doesn't matter if this guy, or the guy acting out in a Whataburger, or the guy who shot Steve Scalise, bowed down and prayed to Maxine Waters or hated her... her actions, without any consequences, of hatred toward not just the President but his supporters is the real issue that is driving this latest outbreak of political violence.

And it's not just Waters... Pelosi, saying that a lawnmower can fix immigration.... Schumer, shutting down the government and then trying desperately to re-brand the Schumer Shutdown as the Trump Shutdown... Wilson, screaming for impeachment without even having charges... there's a laundry list of out-of-control politicians doing this.

Add in Madonna dreaming of blowing up the White House... Griffin holding a mock severed head, a'la Muslim terrorists... Depp talking about assassinating the President... various wanna-be comics degrading and denouncing administration officials without mercy... false stories spun by the MSM day in and day out... anchors openly belittling a sitting President over the spun, false stories they made up...

I'm actually surprised it isn't worse than it is. And it's not just disagreeing with Trump; I have no qualms with someone doing that. It's the hysterical mania that has overtaken our leaders and threatens to overtake us all.

Perhaps our political landscape will eventually recognize that the 2 party system is doomed. I'd rather pick from a pool of candidates that most closely align to my views, than picking the lesser of two evils. It may happen in our lifetime, but it's going to take some kind of serious event to push the electorate in that direction.

It has been said that the natural state of man is freedom. I disagree. The preferred state of man may be freedom, but the natural state, as witnessed by our entire history, is subjugation to a dictatorship. Every thing we have accomplished in the whole of history to advance freedom has led to having two parties instead of a a lone dictator.

Left to our base instincts, we will once again fall into that trap of misery that is dictatorship.

Only by continually battling the forces that serve to drive us backwards can we expand our freedom and reach closer to that preferred state of being. Only by recognizing that many of those forces we battle are within us rather than outside us can we prevail.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I generally agree with a lot of your post, but I gotta call a spade a spade on this one brother. LOTS of hyperbole and speculation with this one.

People get angry and say stupid stuff. Threats like this now a days shouldn't be taken lightly and I'm glad to see legal action assess the situation to hopefully diffuse this and prevent harm to anyone.

To out right say he WAS going to commit mass murder is absolute hyperbole and you know it. You're using leftist tactics to fight fire with fire and in the end everyone will get burned.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

That is probably the most disturbing post I've read here.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Maxine Waters=Charles Manson.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Maxine Waters=Charles Manson.

Prove me wrong.

Why Manson? Hitler slip your mind?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Because Manson didn't actually commit murder.

He just got others to his bidding.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

My post was sarcastic. Your analogy is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

To out right say he WAS going to commit mass murder is absolute hyperbole and you know it.

Did you miss the "...threatened to kill..." part???

How else would YOU take such a statement?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I take it just as it is, a threat. A threat made in anger. I threaten everyday I'm gonna quit my job, but I don't. I have kids to feed lol. I've threatened physical violence on people that cut me off on the road, but I don't do it.

Nobody knows if he was gonna do it for real. He could have went home, cooled off and forgot about it. It was a serious enough threat to justify legal action in case he would have acted on it. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Just read 3 pages.

Wow. Distract, obfuscate, down-play, deny.

If this isn't a trend, I'm not sure what is.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
I'd rather pick from a pool of candidates that most closely align to my views, than picking the lesser of two evils.

I'd rather vote directly on the issues than having to rely on a corruptable human to speak for me.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Yeah, but threatening to KILL people is a whole other kind of threat from threatening to fart in an elevator!

People generally tend to take those kinds of threats seriously.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yeah, but threatening to KILL people is a whole other kind of threat from threatening to fart in an elevator!

Guess so.

When I fart in an elevator people just wish they were dead.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
a reply to: Southern Guardian

35 more words that should not have ever been considered... added to the OED.

1. Bling (n): Expensive, ostentatious clothing and jewelry.
2. Bromance (n): A close but non-sexual relationship between two men.
3. Chillax (v): Calm down and relax.
4. Crunk (adj): Very excited or full of energy.
5. D'oh (ex): Exclamation used to comment on a foolish or stupid action, especially one’s own.
6. Droolworthy (adj): Extremely attractive or desirable.
7. Frankenfood (n): Genetically modified food.
8. Grrrl (n): A young woman regarded as independent and strong or aggressive, especially in her attitude to men or in her sexuality (A blend of “Grrrr” and “Girl.”)
9. Guyliner (n): Eyeliner that is worn by men.
10. Hater (n): A person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.
11. Illiterati (n): People who are not well educated or well informed about a particular subject or sphere of activity.
12. Infomania (n): The compulsive desire to check or accumulate news and information, typically via mobile phone or computer.
13. Jeggings (n): Tight-fitting stretch trousers for women, styled to resemble a pair of denim jeans.
14. La-la Land (n): A fanciful state or dream world. Also, Los Angeles.
15. Locavore (n): A person whose diet consists only or principally of locally grown or produced food.
16. Mankini (n): A brief one-piece bathing garment for men, with a T-back.
17. Mini-Me (n): A person closely resembling a smaller or younger version of another.
18. Muffin Top (n): A roll of fat visible above the top of a pair of women’s tight-fitting low-waisted trousers.
19. Muggle (n): A person who is not conversant with a particular activity or skill.
20. Noob (n): A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
21. Obvs (adv): Obviously.
22. OMG (ex): Used to express surprise, excitement, or disbelief. (Dates back to 1917.)
23. Po-po (n): The police.
24. Purple State (n): A US state where the Democratic and Republican parties have similar levels of support among voters.
25. Screenager (n): A person in their teens or twenties who has an aptitude for computers and the Internet.
26. Sexting (n): The sending of sexually explicit photographs or messages via mobile phone.
27. Textspeak (n): Language regarded as characteristic of text messages, consisting of abbreviations, acronyms, initials, emoticons. (wut hpns win u write lyk dis.)
28. Totes (adv): Totally.
29. Truthiness (n): the quality of seeming or being felt to be true, even if not necessarily true.
30. Twitterati (n): Keen or frequent users of the social networking site Twitter.
31. Unfriend (v): Remove (someone) from a list of friends or contacts on a social networking site.
32. Upcycle (v): Reuse (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original.
33. Whatevs (ex, adv): Whatever.
34. Whovian (n): A fan of the British science-fiction television series Doctor Who.
35. Woot (ex): (Especially in electronic communication) Used to express elation, enthusiasm, or triumph.

I am keeping # 25 no matter. That is like College beer drinking lingo from the past.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join