It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Insurrection Ongoing & pushed by Media and Politicians Organized and Financed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
This needs to be put down NOW or it WILL be the end of the USA as we know it NO MORE COMPLACENCY.
Take note of that last synonym folks.

You're half right. If we don't do something now it will be the end of the USA. Every single Republican needs to be run out of office. The legislative, judicial, and executive branches have all failed despite the system of checks and balances in place. The common thread between them is the Tea Party wing of politics.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

.... because reality keeps tripping you up

Kind of an ironic statement... coming from an Australian who fancies himself as Mr. Captain America.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: carewemust

Soon, liberals will either join the WINNING team, or ______roll on the floor whining like little babies needing their diapers changed.__________(fill in the blank).

Nah, they will just burn down their own cities and assault anyone they deem a Nazi while saying "We have a right to peacefully protest."!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Kind of an ironic statement... coming from an Australian who fancies himself as Mr. Captain America.

As ironic as an Australian who has their face in every anti 2nd Amendment thread on ATS?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is sad, so many people believing everything they read on the internet. Trolls are everywhere and the silent people who are not getting involved are oblivious. If you sit in your room all day online and focus on all the hate you will go crazy. I sometimes wonder if some of the posters on here ever make it out in to the real world or venture off in to a different part of town once in awhile.

I notice people on here seem to be very smart and eloquent but they seem to spend the majority of their time on ATS, no job, no personal life, paid Russian troll?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I saw the same thing during Obama's presidency and we made it through that. Now that the pendulum has swung the other way it's the end of America? Nope, I don't think so.

I have to ask, do you honestly think that Obama was treated this poorly by the media and the public for his first 2 years?

Hold on... I thought Trump deliberately says stupid things and trolls his opponents, for the purpose of "triggering" people... I'm positive I've heard his supporters proudly claim that on numerous occasions.

Mess with the bull and you get the horns... I suppose.

I noticed you didn’t answer the question ...

Nice deflection!

If you care, the question was ‘do you honestly think obama was treatly as poorly by the media and public in his first two years?’

I’m not certain this question was initially directed at you, but you felt the need quote it (yet completely ignore it)
edit on 5456x6754America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I disagree BOTH parties in DC should be replaced, TREASON is being swept under the rug and immunity deals and plea deals abound ( plea deal for Awan for example) its all CYA in DC. Cover ups & Corruption and collusion for Treason no less

What happened to Prison for political reps or are they just above the law?

a reply to: Aazadan

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Jesus you are propagandized..

Try reading a book..

Like 95% of the population was Christian.. it is still like 50% now..

Why do you think there are “southern baptists” and “southern Methodists” rather than “Methodists and baptists”???

The churches split over slavery..

Tell me the truth, your trolling right??

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

When you're looking for validation of your Trump hate because reality keeps tripping you up, I can see why my post comes across as contradictory.....to you.

Your words contradict themselves.
Irrelevant of Trump.
I don't need validation to dislike Trump, nor do I need to like Trump to point out the contradiction in your words.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I notice people on here seem to be very smart and eloquent but they seem to spend the majority of their time on ATS, no job, no personal life, paid Russian troll?

Pretty much, but Russia has a great dental plan so what are ya gonna do!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Says one Australian to another...
Would your statement be irony or hypocrisy ? Or both.
Needless in the least.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I disagree BOTH parties in DC should be replaced, TREASON is being swept under the rug and immunity deals and plea deals abound ( plea deal for Awan for example) its all CYA in DC. Cover ups & Corruption and collusion for Treason no less

What happened to Prison for political reps or are they just above the law?

I don't know. Why don't we ask the President who offered a pardon to a guy who ran a self described Concentration Camp, and sent his lawyer out telling them they would be pardoned if they didn't testify against him.

Trumpism/Tea Partyism is cancer. It needs to be eradicated or it will kill us.

Get them out of office and then we can discuss how to improve the Democrat party. Right now isn't the time for a full fledged treatment plan, it's time for emergency surgery.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I agree it seems like too stupid of propaganda for someone who can operate a smart phone to believe...

How are they gonna tell them one day the left are triggered snowflakes and then next day they are mititant terrorists AND THEIR BASE BELIEVES THEM BOTH DAYS?!?!

Lol
edit on 5-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimmley

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I saw the same thing during Obama's presidency and we made it through that. Now that the pendulum has swung the other way it's the end of America? Nope, I don't think so.

What exactly did you see during Barry's Presidency ?
You have to elucidate and be more specific.

I saw the then sitting president, endorse and promote racial tensions, his minions began to riot over the pathetic BLM movement, also for "poor" criminals , I saw the then, sitting president, praise criminals, while villinizing LE and our military. I saw a lot of protest and riots on the streets, backed by the last administration, and other sitting elected officials to push their agenda. I saw a lot of pissed off Americans over things he said and done, however, they didn't destroy anything while protesting. That cannot be said about what is currently happening now.

At least that is an answer.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

You got me!!! I am very smart and eloquent...thanks for noticing.

As for me spending the majority of my time on ATS, I always carry a few excuses, so please allow to explain:
1. I never sign out of my account (although sometimes “they” automatically log me off) so it may often appear, via my status, that this ‘ATS member is currently online’
2. I am a project manager with a CRO and I’m homebased. You’re right, you’re right...I really should focus more on my work but I’m easily distracted. SQUIRREL!!!
3. I spend the majority of my time on ATS. My wife and (almost) 2 yr old are surprisingly self-sufficient

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Says one Australian to another...
Would your statement be irony or hypocrisy ? Or both.
Needless in the least.

Are you seriously accusing me of being overly obsessed with American culture?

I resent that!

... lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

NO MORE COMPLACENCY.

Agreed. All Americans should be ever-vigilant to threats against our Republic/Constitution. Complacency could easily spell the end of the Republic

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Says the Aussie who wrote a thread about an anti-Trump blimp.....lol

take your own advice:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway... lighten up dudes. The world would be a far better place, if people didn't constantly take life so damn seriously.

I see you don't really know what the Eureka rebellion was all about.

Time to change your avatar

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I guess the point I was trying to make and not to diss anyone spending so much time on ATS(to each their own) but what I mean is as you're spending so much time on ATS is your world view based off spending time outside of your house and in the real world or being locked in your room looking at one sided opinions and negative YouTube videos?

For instance....I've never been to Europe but based off Alex Jones, YouTube videos and things I read online you would think it was a hell hole but my friends that live there and have recently moved there say the opposite. So who do I believe YouTube videos or people that actually live there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join