It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Insurrection Ongoing & pushed by Media and Politicians Organized and Financed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

It is propaganda for stupid people..

One second “the left” is a bunch of triggered snowflakes who couldn’t fight there way out of a paper bag..

Now they are supposedly marauding terrorists...

Jesus Christ they can’t even keep their story straight?!?!

Does the left hate the police and military or are they a military?!?!

None of it works together lol

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: Arnie123

Are you okay? I ask because the point of this thread is the MSM and naive leftist.

Not playing fetch for you and seeing as you have nothing from your position at all, bears little point as you seem to firmly rooted in delusions.

** responds without objective data**

Ah, I see.

Yes, I'm delusional, you mind helping a fellow citizen out of his delusion by providing objective data?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt before jumping to the conclusion that you've been brainwashed by the same media you were ranting about earlier.

Naw, I'll have the "Conclusion" now please, enlighten us 😋

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll have to trust the nightly news to get all my information.

How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands. Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

Written 98 years ago.

How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands. Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I saw the same thing during Obama's presidency and we made it through that. Now that the pendulum has swung the other way it's the end of America? Nope, I don't think so.

I have to ask, do you honestly think that Obama was treated this poorly by the media and the public for his first 2 years?

Hold on... I thought Trump deliberately says stupid things and trolls his opponents, for the purpose of "triggering" people... I'm positive I've heard his supporters proudly claim that on numerous occasions.

Mess with the bull and you get the horns... I suppose.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here's a bit for you read it :

The bill also modified Sec. 334 of the Insurrection Act, giving the President authority to order the dispersal of either insurgents or "those obstructing the enforcement of the laws."

en.wikipedia.org...

so hinders the execution of the laws of a State or possession, as applicable, and of the United States within that State or possession, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State or possession are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or

(2)(B) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

This is the reality folks ... Abolish ICE? Open borders? Calls for individual harassment? Constitutionally speaking who was a constitutional lawyer ..so knows EXACTLY how it "works" hint : a grass roots organizer in the highest office of the USA...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

All media is owned by a select few.

This same media has the sole function of social engineering. The announcements of actual relevant information for public consumption, that is advantageous to the individual, is simply not something media is interested in.

They are only interested in everyone thinking a particular way, so that when it comes time to revalidate their power (aka: elections and voting), the win is in the bag.

Especially when you're playing both sides. Keep the hate around 50%-50% and you're guaranteed to win every election in the US's 2-party system.

Imagine an octopus who has tentacles permeating into all aspects of society - controlling education institutions, politicians and the political process, main stream media, banking institutions, corporations and wall street, communications and Oil & gas conglomerates.

Trump wasn't part of that (their) plan, and every day I turn on the computer, the MSM anti-Trump venom coupled with the politicians and their spastic-like anti-Trump rhetoric, is a testament to this fact.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump wasn't part of that (their) plan

I'm not sure how you reached the conclusion you have considering you said:

They are only interested in everyone thinking a particular way, so that when it comes time to revalidate their power (aka: elections and voting), the win is in the bag.
Especially when you're playing both sides. Keep the hate around 50%-50% and you're guaranteed to win every election in the US's 2-party system.

But then you said:

Trump wasn't part of that (their) plan, and every day I turn on the computer, the MSM anti-Trump venom coupled with the politicians and their spastic-like anti-Trump rhetoric, is a testament to this fact.

You contradict yourself.

edit on 5-7-2018 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Ive never seen the left so angry, since we took away their slaves

You aint seen nothing yet!

Pro-Life Supreme Court = Boom!

Rosenstein Shut Down = Boom!

Mueller's Wings Clipped = Boom!

Zero Tolence for Illegals = Boom!

Loretta Lynch Indicted = Boom!

Soon, liberals will either join the WINNING team, or ________________(fill in the blank).

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Robert Louis Dear Jr shot up an abortion clinic in Colorado Springs (2015).

The Bundy "Y'all-Qiada" standoff in 2014.

Alex Jones "The Feds are planning on invading Texas!" 2015 as well as "The liberals are planning a civil war on July 4!" (2018)

Robert Doggart -- Christian Nationalist -- plot to attack a Muslim community in Florida in response to the "planned invasion of Texas" (2015)

Jared Lee Loughner -- idiot drug addict conspiracy theorist -- shoots up Gabrielle Giffords and 12 other people in Tucson (2011)

Dylann Roof -- white supremacist church shooter -- (2015)

Glendon Scott Crawford -- unhinged Klansman -- plotted to kill Muslims in NYC with dispersed radiation device (2014).

...to name a few.

Naw, there were no crazies during Obama's term as president on the same level as we have now. They were in a league of their own.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Their machinations are one part superstition, one part false prophecy, and nine parts incredulity. We wouldn’t be in this position if the media stuck to the facts, and their parrots didn’t blindly believe them.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a liberal Christian. Abe Lincoln was shot and killed by a liberal twit . The left was after Abe just like they are after Trump now. Next civil war and we wont set them free. They can pick their own cotton.

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: visitedbythem

Oh no confederacy was the right wing of the time..

They wanted to CONSERVE slavery..

You should get a dictionary..

Right = traditions > broad social changes

Left = broad social change> tradition

The only people who pretend like “the left” were the slave owners of the time are hack conservative talk show hosts..

No historian EVER would..

Hell no one with a dictionary ever would.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yup.

This needs to be put down NOW or it WILL be the end of the USA as we know it NO MORE COMPLACENCY.
Take note of that last synonym folks.

Probably time to turn the TV off when you're this delusional.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yup.

This needs to be put down NOW or it WILL be the end of the USA as we know it NO MORE COMPLACENCY.
Take note of that last synonym folks.

Probably time to turn the TV off when you're this delusional.

One can still enjoy the propaganda and see it for what it is.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

All solo crimes.
1) Abortion
2) Religion
3) Alex Jones
4) Religion
5) ?
6) Racism
7) Racism
Now , which of those had anything to do with Obama as what is happening under Trump ?
Futile attempt at deflection , is all that was.
Did not answer my question.
And , not even the person I asked the question of.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It's an old game, it's been used everywhere. Pit two sides against each other so they kill each other off and the remainder get so tired of fighting, the third party, that started it all, comes in, cleans up what's left and takes over. Since the media is pushing this hegelian dialectic, who are they in bed with? They use the amplified liberal/progressive narrative to drive division and hate as a means to create civil war. Who or what is going to walk in after the mess is over? And remember, they aren't the ones pulling the puppet strings either.

Personally, and I have a bit of experience, the intel community provides a large part of the handling and they are all together in this, it's one big global club, the first sword, but who do they work for? You need intelligence gathering and personnel handling systems for propaganda and psyops via the msm, and the intel community are well suited. In order to steer large population groups and manufacturing sections to match with media propaganda and psyops, you need control of global financial institutions, the second sword, to force key closure, migrate business and open new ones. And of course, the politicians, the third sword, to provide the illusion of choice, though in most cases nothing ever changes, except for the worse. Politicians have their handlers as well. In all three control formats, everyone controlled, all the puppets, are driven by either greed, power or both.

People like soros, if it can be even called that, are upper management, but not at the top. It has to report to someone or some group. Same with the bilderbergers, they are not the head of the snake. The system is set up to provide plausible deniability to whomever is controlling all of this, shielding them through a series of people and groups that are so entrenched, they dare not speak lest their entire line is wiped out.

There are us, the billions and them, the few, in this prison and to manipulate us, they use constructs like laws to pen us in with extortion, mass media and peer pressure to control thoughts and social interactions with social extortion and politicians as a pacifier, an illusion that someday, we might be able to get some change. Hope is overrated and it is being used against us. I think the pen is about to break and if we don't start treating each other as valuable to each other, the few will win.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

"I haven't seen the left this mad since we abolished slavery."
-visitedbythem

I paraphrased, but that was f#cking brilliant!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

When you're looking for validation of your Trump hate because reality keeps tripping you up, I can see why my post comes across as contradictory.....to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Soon, liberals will either join the WINNING team, or ______roll on the floor whining like little babies needing their diapers changed.__________(fill in the blank).

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I saw the same thing during Obama's presidency and we made it through that. Now that the pendulum has swung the other way it's the end of America? Nope, I don't think so.

What exactly did you see during Barry's Presidency ?
You have to elucidate and be more specific.

I saw the then sitting president, endorse and promote racial tensions, his minions began to riot over the pathetic BLM movement, also for "poor" criminals , I saw the then, sitting president, praise criminals, while villinizing LE and our military. I saw a lot of protest and riots on the streets, backed by the last administration, and other sitting elected officials to push their agenda. I saw a lot of pissed off Americans over things he said and done, however, they didn't destroy anything while protesting. That cannot be said about what is currently happening now.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He was by a certain segment of the population. Just because the media uses the left wing as a vehicle for it's propaganda does not mean the same wasn't happening while Obama was in office.

The only difference is that it was relegated to Fox News and radio shows. Fox News constantly bashed Obama and are by far the most popular mainstream cable news channel.

You're lying to yourself if you think there wasn't the same sort of attitude toward Obama.
edit on 7/5/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: Fox bashed Obama not Trump

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join