It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible prophecy unfolding? Collapse of Iran imminent?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Yes, agree with the Preterism interpretation of revelation, that prophecy was fulfilled in 70AD. Only because Revelation itself tells you.

Revelation 1.1 A revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must SOON take place....

"The 1000 year reign of Christ"

I agree with Amillennialism view, that Jesus will not reign on earth for 1000 years. Revelation 20.4 was comforting those that fought against Roman prosecution. It was promising them a greater life in heaven...

20.4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So if Revelation is a message to 1st century Christians, is there any crumbs fir Christians today.

Perhaps Revelation 2.7

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

But how does one become victorious. By fearing a future armageddon or by facing your Satan in the present?

One is darkness, the other light.

Your choice.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Why in this day and age are we still thinking like this?
What if I said that according to the third Harry Potter book, that the end days are here as it was written by volderbutt?
It’s just a collection of word of mouth stories and songs, translated many times over and finally picked over by some whack jobs in the Orthodox Church to make us what? Feel good about paying Caesar his dues?

Can we like, live in the real world?
This is mind boggling to me how people still base their fears on this kind of crap.

Harry Potter books are known as fiction. The Bible is not fiction. But you can believe it is by choice and possibly at your own peril.

edit on 2-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
'You will suffer consequences few throughout history have ever suffered': Trump sends stark warning to Iranian President Rouhani and says the US will no longer stand for his 'demented words of violence and death'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It looks like things may be heating up.

edit on 23-7-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Can we like, live in the real world? 
This is mind boggling to me how people still base their fears on this kind of crap

You mean can we all live in the world that's
inside YOUR head? YOUR idea, the one that
doesn't boggle YOUR mind with "This crap".
Screw everyone else who might like the
mind boggling. Our very existence on this
blue ball hung in the cosmos is mind
boggling. One doesn''thave to leap much
further to consider a designer.The world
is what it is. Get over it.

edit on Ram72318v25201800000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sanctions are coming.

By my timetable on this Iran should collapse in the next 2 years. Seems to be holding to the timetable.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

To be precise Iran is almost four times the size of the State of California, also with much more accidented Geography.

Its entire territory is integrated by many platos, mountain Chains, and desserts.

It is by far the most complicate geography of the entire middle east.

As far as I can remember only one foreign man conquered really the country along all History:

Alexandros of Macedonia ( Alexander the Great)

Anyway He didn't live too much to enjoy it.

Turks and Arabs certainly attacked it but were unable to settle down. Romans, as well as, all modern European empires were unable to enter there.

Even India, Pakistan and Afghanistan and all Arabia were Colonies when they still remainded independent.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/18/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

well, I found some interesting statistics about Iran and US comparatively...

www.investopedia.com...

The middle class is still the majority (52%) of the US population, according to a recent report (September 2018) from the Pew Research Center. But compared to the '70s and '80s and '90s and even the oughts, it's shrinking. In fact, Pew's previous report, from 2015, revealed that – for the first time since at least the 1960s – the majority of Americans weren't in the middle class. In 2015, slightly fewer than 50% of American adults lived in middle-income households (on the chart below, it rounded up to 50%) – down from 54% in 2001, 59% in 1981 and 61% in 1971. It also found that the share of income going to middle-income households fell from 62% in 1970 to 43% in 2014. The middle class has been both shrinking in population share and seeing its cut of the income pie drop. Read more: Which Income Class Are You?

en.wikipedia.org...

Social classes in Iran have been divided up into upper class, propertied middle class, salaried middle class, working class, independent farmers, and rural wage earners.[5] A more recent source[3] divides Iranian classes into upper, middle class (about 32% of the population in 2000),[3] working class (about 45% of the labor force),[3] and lower class. Former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says 60 percent of his country's wealth is controlled by just 300 people in Iran.[6] The gini coefficient was 0.38 in 2010[7] and the Human Development Index at 0.749 in 2013.[8]

hard to find solid economic data on Iran but if the studies cite in the Wikipedia article are in fact correct it seems as if Iran has a better income distribution than the US. That would indicate a more stable economy as the further apart our lower and upper echelons of the power distribution grow apart in this country the less stable the economy will be

think about the weekly micro crashed and mini bubble's bursting
edit on 18-11-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't really like the way this is presented, as if there is going to be a "collapse". There may be a progressive revolution lead by the younger generation which is less rooted in dogmatic islam, but I really don't see an "end of the world" scenario for them.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Marma

If and when it happens according to the prophesies it's supposed to be really bad. In fact it has a proper name from Jesus Christ no less. He calls it the days of the tribulation of the carcass.

It may be a supernatural event on top of just the government going away. Possibly a huge natural event tossed on top of a suicidal government move. If they attack an American carrier group in the Persian Gulf and get lucky the retaliation might go off the charts. But we should know if it happens by the end of 2021. But remember one thing. The USSR looked solid and monolithic until it wasn't. The same could happen here. We just have to watch.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

total nonsense

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Iran was the ram
Alexander was the goat

this prophecy came true when the Greeks took Persia

future prophecy in Ezekiel 38 when Persia (Iran) and other countries (Russia? Turkey?) invade Israel and get gobsmacked.

this could certainly happen, and soon. all these guys hate Israel.

edit on 11-2-2019 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Total nonsense? No. Actually it's the next event in a string of events. Daniel tells us his prophesies are for the time of the end. And then the question is "When is the time of the end?" According to Daniel 9 the time of the end was broken up into 3 time periods. 7 weeks of years or 49 years. Then 62 weeks or 434 years. Then there is one year left out at the end of the prophecy. Has the one week ended yet? No. Why? Unfinished business.

According to the book of Hosea Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. And it's timeline is 2000 years for the curse. And if the history of the Jews is examined for the past 2000 years it appears they have been serving it.

And this would mean the one week of Daniel is still a future event probably happening at the end of the curse. And then it would appear that the Apocalypse of Daniel is still a future event as well.

So far what's happened is that Daniel 11-2 being the very first event of his Apocalypse would have been fulfilled with the events of the 9-11 attacks. And then the 2 subsequent events of Iraq and Afghanistan being conquered by American forces. The horns of the ram of Daniel 9. Then the prophecy indicates the ram itself is eventually slain by the goat. With the US standing in for Greece for this one reason. These prophesies are Daniel's visions of a future reality that he is trying to describe with the limited vocabulary from 500 BC. So the name "Greece" in his prophesies is not the nation of Greece. It's a simile. Literally the subject in question looked Greek to him. And that's how he would describe a nation from a distant future on a unknown continent at the time who's capitol looked Greek to him.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ah this nonsense again.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Collapse of Iran imminent?

Why is it imminent?

What has Iran done to deserve so much fire and brimstone? Is it because they have not invaded any other countries for more than 200 years?

Is it because a very small but very powerful neighbor wants them out off the face of the earth?

Please, do tell
:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I bet it's like 6th time when this prophecy is unfolding and 48th unfolding prophecy among 6 ends of the world

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Timing of the prophesies. It should all be over with by 2028. So the window of time for the Iranian collapse is before the end of 2021. IF. If I have the window of time correct. But as of now I'm just watching to see if there's a show.

And if there is a show then I'll be able to say I called it years before it happened.
edit on 14-2-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Actually the 2nd. First time happened back in the B.C. era. But the first time didn't happen in the "time of the end." So the prophecy should repeat.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Timing of the prophesies. It should all be over with by 2028. So the window of time for the Iranian collapse is before the end of 2021. IF. If I have the window of time correct. But as of now I'm just watching to see if there's a show.

And if there is a show then I'll be able to say I called it years before it happened.

Yes that will be true and I hope you get the recognition for it too. For me, I think I'd rather be right about something positive rather than right about doom and gloom.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It's not all gloom and doom. To the elect quite the day is coming.

Daniel 11
4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 7

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 20-2-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join