It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Triangular UFO Found: Red Lights in Pacific Ocean (2014)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This sighting has been relatively well-known since it happened in 2014.

However this vid shows a TRIANGULAR UFO that (AFAIK) has not been been pointed-out, before this video. Plus it looks at all known photos from this case.

Have you guys noticed (or heard of) this triangular UFO?

Also, what's up with the red lights which are the main focus of this sighting?

The typical excuse of underwater volcanoes, doesn't really work when you consider the green underwater lights. Right?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

The first one white triangle, also a reflection on the inside of the window.

The second one lights on the water was also a reflection from the window. The pilot's cockpit council. white, green, orange, red. all the colors.
edit on 1-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The typical excuse of underwater volcanoes

*stares* UNDERWATER VOLCANOES?! Forget the green lights. The volcano part of things would be mostly obscured by depth, mud, sludge and lava, and the the surface of the water would be disturbed by because it would be grotty *and* boiling. Not to mention steam, possibly smoke... Which, I do not see neither, and the 'volcano' looks like a cheap effect from the 60s.

That looks completely unnatural. Getting back to the green lights- what in the... ??

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Cockpit panels contain green lights. red lights, orange lights, yellow lights, white lights. Reflection of cockpit panel in the window is my best guess of what it is.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The typical excuse of underwater volcanoes

Yeah. I don't recall that ever being taken seriously as an explanation for the lights on the surface, or hearing it for that matter.

edit on 7/1/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The second one lights on the water was also a reflection from the window. The pilot's cockpit council. white, green, orange, red. all the colors.

Hmmm. The reflections aren't following basic rules of reflections, tho. Not trying to start an argument- It's missing some things. Look how the cockpit devices line up with the edges of the window, especially that little 90 degree array of lights. The reflection and lights are a relatively equal distance away from each other. Now, take the innermost 3 lights that are right up against what I presume is the edge of the window, with its reflections. If there were inner lights doing this, there should be corresponding light sources *right* up next to the glass. There isn't. The cockpit gadgets, the inner windowsill(?), and everything reflects into the glass relative to its distance from the glass. The glowing colors simply have no inner source.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Those lights are very weird. Maybe some type of deep sea bioluminescent cephalopods that haven’t been discovered yet?

Or aliens.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The cockpit glass is curved. I don't know about that aircraft, but in others, there are indicator lights all over the place. In front of the crew, behind the crew, to the sides of the crew.

You might be interested to see what the guy who actually took the pictures and saw the lights on the surface had to say about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's very similar to what the guy who took the picture said.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What else would be glowing under water like that? If it was something geological it stands to reason it would have been seen before and since. Or maybe I’m wrong about that.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

UFOs
When all else fails; blame the aliens!

For now there is no conclusive explanation, though I think that the origin of the lights is man-made and after advice from some military-journalists and experts, I have the strong tendency to think the lights had a military source.

jpcvanheijst.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: highvein

Hmmm. The reflections aren't following basic rules of reflections, tho. Not trying to start an argument- It's missing some things. Look how the cockpit devices line up with the edges of the window, especially that little 90 degree array of lights. The reflection and lights are a relatively equal distance away from each other. Now, take the innermost 3 lights that are right up against what I presume is the edge of the window, with its reflections. If there were inner lights doing this, there should be corresponding light sources *right* up next to the glass. There isn't. The cockpit gadgets, the inner windowsill(?), and everything reflects into the glass relative to its distance from the glass. The glowing colors simply have no inner source.

The white triangle is a reflection from the wing light. That is why it is brighter than the other lights.

The 90* degree array of lights from a window that has a curvature shape. It is the reflection of the lights from the cockpit panel. The reflection is the reason the lights are distorted. I am not saying that is what it definitely is. I am saying that is the most logical answer for the lights.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What else would be glowing under water like that? If it was something geological it stands to reason it would have been seen before and since. Or maybe I’m wrong about that.

I think we would have felt the explosion if that were underwater volcano's. If it is a USO then that would be extremely large. What is the altitude that they are flying? I can see clouds. So they are pretty high.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

UFOs
When all else fails; blame the aliens!

For now there is no conclusive explanation, though I think that the origin of the lights is man-made and after advice from some military-journalists and experts, I have the strong tendency to think the lights had a military source.

jpcvanheijst.com...

Very weird. No theory seems to make sense. Other than it being the interior lights reflecting off the window or maybe some Russian military exercise since it’s near a large Russian naval base.

The pilot could just be spinning a yarn and making up an interesting story with a reflection in the window. But looking at videos of the 747-8 cockpit at night it doesn’t look like any cockpit lights are bright enough, especially the overhead controls that it would have to be.

If he’s telling the truth it’s probably military. Whatever it is has to be bright enough to shine on the clouds like that and that pretty much rules out anything natural.

Russians. Or, aliens.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It looks like it's boiling under the water. Perhaps it is cooling down in the water submerged to get to the green light phase so they can travel again with ship.

All the random red lights don't look good, like hot tempered metal that needs to cool under water.

I also think the lights are like flags, to others to tell them with basic structural elemental chemistry of metallurgies what's happening.

Maybe I'm dumb but maybe they are simpler than we think to not confuse issues of space travel.
edit on 07/01/2017 by LostGods because: grammar

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
How about the cluster of lights being a fishing fleet?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I change my mind. After a closer inspection, the reflections from the window with all the lights seem to be well defined and more recognizable compared to the jumble of lights. I don't know what that could be.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

if that's a real picture I have no explanation.
It's obviously not lights inside the window.
It's not a volcano either.

I don't know what it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Other than it being the interior lights reflecting off the window or maybe some Russian military exercise since it’s near a large Russian naval base.

You need to separate the reflected lights from the ones which were on the surface and observed by the guy who took the picture. He was sitting in the cockpit and took the picture. He knows the difference. The guy who made the video, of a picture, doesn't.

The ones on the surface are a mystery. The others, not so much.

edit on 7/2/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Fishing fleet
The show What on Earth featured the almost same scenario , except from a satellite

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join