It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Criminal Cabal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i'm just going to enter a rejoinder to my previous enthusiasm, which is that although I can absolutely see many of the dots connecting in the ways noted by the OP & also in his primary source, I have a somewhat deep concern that approximately two thirds of the way into that source page, after hearing many excellent lines of the overarching theory, the author then suddenly makes a statement which can in no uncertain terms be interpreted as supportive of the doctrine espoused by Hitler in 'Mein Kampf'. Just prior to that shocker, the source author had alluded to the Holocaust as being indirectly the fault of the 'Court Jews' of Franklin D Roosevelt, who should have allowed the German/ European Jews to emigrate to the USA, and the implication is that those self-hating Jews were the cause of the Holocaust, as opposed to Hitler & the Nazi Party, and the Germanic tribes who went along with Hitler to skirt the jaws of Hell in their efforts at world subjugation.

I therefore consider the source material to be utterly sullied, and as a result, although I respect much of the actual evidences for a Satanic-Judaic (anti-nomianist) elitist intelligentisia in Europe & the USA in preceding centuries, the author has conflated that fact with an utterly abhorrent 'solution' to that fact. Indeed, it may have been the case that the anti-nomianist Judeo-Satanic (Sabbatean-Frankist) was a legitimate & key factor in the growth & development of anti-Judaic sentiment in Europe & the USA in the centuries & decades leading up to WW2; however, it is completely wrong to cling to any sort of conviction that Hitler & his supporting elites in the Nazi party were in any way justified in seeking the extermination of all Jews via the war & the Holocaust as 'final solution' to 'the Jewish problem' (which more accurately should perhaps have read "the Sabbatean-Frankist anti-nomianist Judaic Elitism problem'.

It is the fact that ALL Jews were considered fair game in seeking an ending of the Sabbatean-Frankist problem, which was so utterly abhorrent that all of the free world joined together in seeking to prevent the psychopathic imbeciles who felt it WAS appropriate from taking over the West, and any other parts of the world they set their sights on. I can see that perhaps the Nazi solution was a variant on the 'Kill them all; God knows His own' paradigm of eliminating any perfidious enemy which has dug into a shielding of the ordinary civilian masses when the # hits the fan.

"Kill them all, and we're bound to get the ones who are responsible for the abominable practices we despise, which have subjugated the world & brought us close to ruination. If we try to be humane & target only those who have gone to ground, hiding among the ranks of their lower class ethno-religious peers, then it will take a thousand years to root out those we seek. We don't have that much time."

Although it's an effective means of destroying those whom you have targeted, it's also the way in which 97% of those you summarily murder - without evidence or trial of any sort - are in fact totally innocent of any sort of crime against the state/ the nation/ the racial group/ the wider cultural civilisation.

And so I must part ways with this thread. However, I am now in possession of supporting evidences which strongly suggest that my rough intuitions regarding certain seemingly connected destructive factors - such as Freud's decimation of the field of psychology & all the dark tidings it has had for our 20th/21st century psychological wellbeing - were correct; that there is in fact an overarching connecting force running between such evidences, and that at least partially it seems to involve a Satanic anti-nomianist pseudo-Judaic 'Sabbatean-Frankist' conspiracy among the uber-elites (1% of 1%) who have spread themselves thinly, yet whom are in possession of the greatest measure of power that any one group in the history of the world has ever held.

edit on JulySunday1817CDT04America/Chicago-050046 by FlyInTheOintment because: just because!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Modernism wasn't a response to the collapse of former cultures it was the replacement for such,

Please read what you wrote very carefully.

an entirely functional basis for society devoid of any cultural references, essentially the meaningless,

Why "meaningless?

it was the melting pot,

You have used this term in a derogotive way. Why?

obviously i am a Buddhist because i haven't criticized them here...

You are definitely not a Buddhist.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

totally pissed off that this sort of openly and totally jew bashing anti-semitic skit is thrown around here in this forum

Well there does seem to be a Zionist movement to destroy Europe and North America. I say it's Zionist because of all the circumstantial evidence pointing in that direction. Who else has the wealth and power to push total integration with Africans and Muslims on the most wealthy and powerful countries in the world? Who will take your business away from you if you dare to say in a private conversation that you don't want your girlfriend bringing black people to your business? Who is pushing making Islam mainstream and accepted in America? (besides the muslims). Who has forced Europe to bring in tens of millions of refugees from the Middle east and Africa in spite of the people not wanting it?

I don't think there's any other group with both the motive and the wealth and influence to do this. Just the other day the FBI said in regards to Charlottesville that if you get charged with a hate crime, and said anything about Jews then prosecuting you is the FBI's highest priority. Not terrorism, not murder, but just saying "Jews will not replace us" makes you the highest priority target.
Think about that.
edit on 1-7-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Well there does seem to be a Zionist movement to destroy Europe and North America.

That's it! Go for it! Stop pretending it's not good old fashioned Jew Baiting.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm not baiting anyone, I'm pointing out an obvious and logical conspiracy.

So if I say that Trump is a criminal does that mean I'm racebaiting white people?

No, then if Jewish people do something bad pointing that out isn't racebaiting either.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

No, then if Jewish people do something bad pointing that out isn't racebaiting either.

All the Jewish people are doing bad things? And "Jewishness" is a race, not a religion? Wow. Better answer the phone, 1938 is calling.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I think you're seeing things that aren't there, the only point were Mein Kampf is mentioned is in terms of disagreement;

Another explanation, promoted in Mein Kampf and accepted by the Paleocons, is that Freud, Gramsci, and the Frankfurt School (Cultural Marxists) put forward a series of ideas that formed the basis of the modern Left. To accept this argument, you have to believe that a fully-formed intellectual/political movement somehow spontaneously developed from 1900-1933 and then managed to sweep the West, utterly, within a few decades.

It's correct that he considers Jewish interests around FDR were complicit in whatever eventually transpired with regards to German policy towards the Jews but that in no way suggests direct responsibility nor does he attempt to negate the German.

a reply to: DJW001

Meaningless because that's why they call it Modernism, devoid of references to the past, culture is the continual reinterpretation of the past.

In the Zohar the melting pot has entirely negative connotations, that should be self explanatory unless you'd enjoy being thrown into a melting pot, the redemption of Israel from the Torah/zohar perspective is avoiding the melting pot.

The Mixed Multitude

edit on 1-7-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join