It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin: ‘No Doubt’ Abortion Will Be Illegal In 20 States In 18 Months

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
LINK

Well, that’s it the right-wing horde is coming.

Abortion rights will be gone soon for a woman in America and a lot of other rights.

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin had a grim response Wednesday to the news that Justice Anthony Kennedy will be retiring this summer: “Roe v. Wade is doomed.”
The 81-year-old justice, who has served on the U.S. Supreme Court for 30 years, was known as a swing vote on some issues. Now President Donald Trump will have the opportunity to place a more solidly conservative judge in Kennedy’s place, tilting the nation’s highest bench further in favor of Republicans.
Soon after Kennedy made his announcement, Toobin tweeted his prediction that abortion would be illegal in 20 states within 18 months.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Too bad.

Liberals won't be able to murder defenseless fetuses anymore.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Heheheh. I laughed way to hard at that remark.

Outside of the speculation, many don't think any judge nomination will pass the Senate.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Shouldn't this remain between husband and wife or woman and the mated mate?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Heheheh. I laughed way to hard at that remark.

Outside of the speculation, many don't think any judge nomination will pass the Senate.

If the GOP maintains a united front they can ignore the Dems entirely. That's a big if.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Exactly.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The left wing horde already came.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What , No More Killing Babies ? Hurray !

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I have some concerns, but for abortion alone, I'm not too upset if people start considering unborn children as individual human beings.

link   
The only problem is when they criminalize abortion the college-educated white woman may come out in droves and that will end the GOP run.

Its no doubt the fanatic anti-abortionists will end legalized abortion in America, its just a matter of time.

link   
Women aren’t going to stop getting abortions. Reversing Roe v Wade would only shift it underground, back to the days of kitchen tables and coat hangers.

I see a huge market for black market abortion drugs in the future.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Who cares abortion debate is so 1970s

As things go well the left last resort is THE WANT TO TAKE AWAY A WOMAN"S RIGHT!!!

It is and always will be their last ditch effort.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You think that's a good thing. And you think the woman in America will accept that?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

LINK

Abortion rights will be gone soon for a woman in America and a lot of other rights.

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin had a grim response Wednesday to the news that Justice Anthony Kennedy will be retiring this summer: “Roe v. Wade is doomed.”
The 81-year-old justice, who has served on the U.S. Supreme Court for 30 years, was known as a swing vote on some issues. Now President Donald Trump will have the opportunity to place a more solidly conservative judge in Kennedy’s place, tilting the nation’s highest bench further in favor of Republicans.
Soon after Kennedy made his announcement, Toobin tweeted his prediction that abortion would be illegal in 20 states within 18 months.

Toobin is a fear-mongering ass, who thinks all CNN viewers are gullible sheep.

Republican Senator SUSAN COLLINS (sounds familiar?), declared today that she will "probably" NOT support a Supreme Court nominee who wants to make abortion illegal.

edit on 6/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No it won't. This is just more propaganda of the communist coup afoot in America. The majority of people understand that while they may be individually against the practice of abortion it is going to happen whether it is legal or not. So it only makes sense to have it be legal to ensure that the practice, though revolting, be carried out in a safe manner.

However, the quickest way to ensure it might one day be illegal is to keep pitting your cult on the left against the cult of zealots on the right. Then it is no longer a logical issue deduced by brainpower, but simply a numbers game where brains are controlled and manipulated through emotion to get the desired outcome of the overlords.

i.e. you are complicit.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’m telling you if they criminalize abortion it may precipitate a political earthquake

Susan Collins is just one vote, the GOP will easily get the right-wing nominee through.

Trump will make sure he's against abortion. Its a done deal.
edit on 27-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The only problem is when they criminalize abortion the college-educated white woman may come out in droves and that will end the GOP run.

Its no doubt the fanatic anti-abortionists will end legalized abortion in America, its just a matter of time.

Isn't the whole idea of the globalists to have massive integration of immigrants because of declining populations in the Western societies it is being forced on?

Well if that's the case, I think instead of spending money for these so called refugees to have a free ride by tax payers, why not just do the smart thing and offer money for our own to have more babies??? Beats the hell out of bringing in people who can't assimilate aye?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Willtell and Jeffrey Toobin......the little boys that cry “wolf” all the time.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I believe globalist do support immigration in America but not for that reason. They realize we need more slaves.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If you don't love your baby, shouldn't have had it in the first place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join